[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest jcikawaiidesu

Hello I'm new here, I love darling couple so much and Pinocchio that I pre-order the Director's Cut on yesasia, but they change the release date from May 19, 2015 to July 7, 2015. I've seen few previews of the dvd, so anyone know why there is a sudden change of release date? I'm pretty sad because i thought I could have it soon.

Hello I'm new here, I love darling couple so much and Pinocchio that I pre-order the Director's Cut on yesasia, but they change the release date from May 19, 2015 to July 7, 2015. I've seen few previews of the dvd, so anyone know why there is a sudden change of release date? I'm pretty sad because i thought I could have it soon.

Hello and welcome @jcikawaiidesu

​The first time they delayed it was because they weren't done editing, but i don't know why they delayed the release date again. I understand that you are sad so hopefully they won't extend the release date anymore. If you love darling couple and the actors behind them and want to know what they are up to then please do come and join us in the darling couple thread, as people don't post much in here anymore ^_^

Edited by MissNeda
  • Like 1

​In fact the dvd release date is June 22 but it seems yesasia had problems with the supplier and they had to postpone the release date.
I'm not sure about yesasia so please correct me if i'm wrong. 
^_^ 

Edited by k_xs
  • Like 2

Guest jcikawaiidesu

Thank you very much for a warm welcome and replies! 

I was really dissapointed to find out that the release date is different and had to wait more days for me to finally have it. I was very much excited that I even pay for an express shipping so I could have it as soon as it was shipped, and I also already made a room for it on my shelf :( too bad I had to wait longer than I expected. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I guess I am not yet late in joining you guys. I am one of the million of fans of these couple. I have just finished watching Pinocchio and I would like to share with you what I feel about it. I really love the story and I think it is really happening in the TV news reporting. I cried with CIH and most  especially with the two brother's scenes. I can't hold back my tears. With the appearance of  Yoon San Hyun as the lawyer of the eldest brother, I expect that I can see him getting out of the prison together with  CIH and KHM and also with the "father". But until the end, I did not see him on how his case progressed. Anyway, the most rewarding  for me is the couple getting married with the blessings  

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

[INFO] Pre-order Pinocchio Director's Cut DVD

Capture1.PNG

Pinocchio (DVD) (13-Disc) (Director's Cut) (English Subtitled) (Korea Version)

Price: US$188.99
Expected release date: July 7, 2015. 

Preorder NowThis item is eligible for Free International Shipping
Capture.PNG

CHt5YAjUkAArf5X.jpg

CHt5YfdUcAAcUDw.jpg

10308875_847814391931455_136908343364254

Product Title:Pinocchio (DVD) (13-Disc) (Director's Cut) (English Subtitled) (SBS TV Drama) (Korea Version)
 Order Linkhttp://www.yesasia.com/us/pinocchio-dvd-13-disc-directors-cut-english-subtitled-sbs-tv-drama/1038337391-0-0-0-en/info.html
Artist Name(s):Park Shin Hye (Actor) | Lee Jong Suk (Actor) Kim Young Kwang (Actor) | Lee Yoo Bi (Actor) |Kim Hae Suk (Actor) | Byun Hee Bong (Actor) | Lee Pil Mo (Actor) | Lee Joo Seung (Actor) |Jang Young Nam (Actor) | Kim Young Hoon (Actor) | Jin Kyung (Actor) | Yoon Kyun Sang(Actor) | Shin Jae Ha
Release Date:2015-07-07
Language:Korean
Subtitles:English
Country of Origin:South Korea
Picture Format:NTSC 
Disc Format(s):DVD
Region Code:3 - South East Asia (including Hong Kong, S. Korea and Taiwan), 5 - Eastern Europe (Russia and the former Soviet Union), the Indian subcontinent, Africa and Mongolia, 4 - Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Central America, Mexico, South America, and the Caribbean, 6 - China
Publisher:SBS Contents Hub
Other Information:13-Disc
Package Weight:2400 (g)

• Like 3

The Best and Worst of K-Drama Dads

First up: the good dads… 

3. Choi Gong Pil (Byun Hee Bong)/Choi Dal Pyung (Shin Jung Geun), “Pinocchio

pinocchio-family-final-800x449.jpg

“Pinocchio” was a drama with bad mothers and wonderful fathers—the latter group represented by the father-son duo of Gong Pil and Dal Pyung. Gong Pil and Dal Pyung’s family had its share of quirks, but it was also a warm, nurturing environment for Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk), Gong Pil’s adoptive son, and In Ha (Park Shin Hye), Dal Pyung’s daughter, to grow up in. These fathers truly believed in their children—even if gruff Dal Pyung couldn’t always show it. No matter what happened to Dal Po and In Ha, they could always come home at the end of the day and know that they were loved and supported. What else do you need from a father?

My Father’s Day gift for Choi Gong Pil and Choi Dal Pyung: A pair of “World’s Best Dad” mugs. It’s a classic Father’s Day gift for a reason!

cr: soompi

Edited by k_xs
  • Like 2

i have a question about what's included in the director's cut dvd version... has somebody ordered from yesasia yet? are the contents of the package the same from every dealer as listed above? coz i really want the desktop calendar so bad >.<

The DVD set I ordered from Yesasia just arrived and it came with the preorder gifts but I ordered back in April so maybe you should email Yesasia to see if they still have the sets that include the gifts.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...