[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Following a decision by the team of k-drama moderators, the thread is subject to a temporary closure for the following reasons:

• On March 23, @Lyrayoo issued a final warning and fell quickly on deaf ears.
  • This is a drama thread. Anything that is not relevant or related to the show is considered spamming!
  • Posting actors/actresses individual activities which have no relevance to the topic belongs to the actors/actresses forums!
  • Lee Jong Suk's thread: Click here! Park Shin Hye's thread: Click here!

Guest selena1993

pinocchio thread has over 4.4 million views.. wow!!! daebak!! nice to be back to my second home :D :D

Guest ktiminie

hellolive said: I'm glad, this thread is back.. lucky, it was just closed temporarily.
Yeah, we should talk about any of the casts, not only DARLING, right? hehe :D

Guest ktiminie

thao_2512 said: Rania Zeid said: Included on Pinocchio's BR/ DVD cut based on DVD cafe: 
1.Script reading -6 mins2.Presscon - 20 mins   3.Poster shooting- 10 mins 4.NG- 214 mins 5.Couple interview- 127 mins
6.Commentary - 120 mins 
cr: JessyYang Via: khjpearl 

Does anybody know any sites that sells the DVD of Pinocchio? I know YesAsia does but does anybody know if it includes all the pre-order goodies? I need more sites. If it's not allowed to write it in the thread, please PM me. Thanks =) 
Welcome back to the Pinocchio Thread~~
Wait, so does NG scenes also include BTS in a way? 
Lol I hope the commentary and couple commentary are good! Like the Fantastic Four better all comment. Not like that preview we got where only 3/4 of the leads and director were there...