[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"4 K-Drama and K-Pop Inspired Ways To Celebrate April Fools’ Day

BY Adrienne Stanley | Apr 01, 2015 04:26 PM EDT

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk 

April 1 marks one of the most humorous and dreaded holidays, April Fools’ Day. April Fools’ Day brings out the mischievous personalities of people who are normally not jokesters. that will startle K-Pop fans. Some K-Drama stars are notorious for their pranks, while several K-pop figures including YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun Suk have received attention for their routine trolling of fans. Here are 5 ways that you deliver April Fools’ Day pranks to K-Drama and K-pop fans.

3. Convince a fan of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk that they are dating.

There are several mock-ups of what appear to be photos from celebrity sites like Dispatch which feature Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk in couples poses. Capitalize on these photos to convince someone that they have decided to start dating.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/80177/20150401/4-k-drama-and-k-pop-inspired-ways-to-celebrate-april-fools-day.htm

Guys help please
이 외에도 현재 키스신 명장면을 요청하여 지금 편집 작업 중이며 5분~10분 정도로 편집 될 예정입니다.키스신 명장면이 포함 되면 총 부가영상 시간은 ★620 분★ 이상이 될 것으로 예상 합니다. 빠른 시일 내에 최종적인 러닝 타임을 공지 할 수 있도록 하겠습니다.
cr: jessyyang

Google translate: In addition to the current request will be edited scenes kissing scene editing jungyimyeo now about 5-10 minutes. When the kiss scene scenes are included, the total additional imaging time is expected to be more than 분 ★ 620 ★. Soon too so we can notify the final running time

Does anyone know where I can watch Pinocchio with Chinese DUBs? I'm trying to persuade my mama to watch it and she's not a fan of Kdramas. So to avoid any more excuses, I watch to make her watch Pinocchio with the dubbing. So anyone know of where I can watch the Taiwanese version? I can stream it live but I think she'd rather watch it on playback :3

Shin Hye for Kstyle interview translation cr: Tiggie2

Park Shin Hye [Pinocchio] People in love whom understand each others hearts is a very important issue for both man and woman

[Pinocchio] the top show starring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye (PSH) will be first shown from 21st April (Tuesday) on satellite channel CS in Japan.
Before its broadcast, PSH accepted our interview and talked about filming the series, her character and the main issue in the series - 'hiccups'.

1. What type of girl is [Pinocchio] Choi Inha? Tell us your thoughts?
PSH: Choi Inha is a girl full of energy, straight-talking and can not lie. She has a responsible and caring attitude. (SH talks about CIH in detail but the translation is unclear)
2. What are the similarities and differences between Choi Inha and PSH?
PSH: CIH can not lie, I wanted to show this personality in a positive way, therefore when solving problems, I will show a positive/energetic attitude. In terms of myself, when it comes to work I will hesitate. The more I think the more I agonize. 
What I decide I will do will be done, what I don't want to do won't be done. These are the similarities.(SH talks a bit more but again the translation is unclear)
3. How does it feel to act as a reporter? Being an actress you often come into contact with reporters, did you previously take interest in them?
PSH: I feel to be objective about something is very difficult. Previously, I accepted a few interviews, but after watching them I feel what I wanted to convey is not the same. As a reporter, they have to listen to my words then convey it to a third person, this is their role. It is important for me that they clearly relay my message.
4. In [Pinocchio], you acted as a person with 'Pinocchio syndrome', that is you immediately hiccup if you lie. Does that happen to you in real life?
PSH: I don't have that kind of habit, but if I lie you can tell from my facial expression.
5. Are you a person that is good or bad at lying? Have you had a good lying experience which you may share with us?
PSH: I think I am not very good at lying. When I was still at my friend's place and called my mum on the phone but I told her I am on my journey home, approximately 5 minutes away, whilst saying this I was rushing to leave (smile). (SH explains more about her mum worried about her going home late but the translation is not very clear)
6. In the news, it was reported during filming you and LJS had a good relationship. Did you discuss with him how to act out your role during the series?
PSH: During rehearsal we did discuss, according to the events and circumstances how we should act. CIH and Dalpo falling in love and are aware of each others feelings, he thinks importantly of her - we did discuss how we can convey this more beautifully on screen.
7. How was the filming atmosphere? Can you tell us about one filming incidence?
PSH: It was cold filming outside. When we were on standby we would wait in front of a heater. LJS gave us a blanket and we felt warmth when we covered ourselves with the blanket. When a confused situation arise and I can not continuing acting, , the sunbaes will always create a relaxed atmosphere. Normally, I really like to get along with sunbaes anyway.
8. In [Pinocchio] there was the bread kiss, painful kiss and more scenes, what is your most memorable and which would you recommend to audience as the most moving scene?
PSH: The first kiss scene. Whilst it was snowing, pressing my hands against my lips......that scene. At that time, they already realized each others hearts, the distance between the two became nearer. It left a deep impression on me. 
9. Before this show, PSH has acted in many productions and each time we are impressed with your crying scenes. Do you have a preferred way or good way of acting?
PSH: I don't have a preferred way of acting. 
  • Like 1