[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

15 Most Popular K-Dramas Among International Fans

What was the first drama you got hooked on?

Published September 20th, 2018

1. Jewel in the Palace (2003)

2. Full House (2004)

3. Coffee Prince (2007)

4. Boys Over Flowers (2009)

5. The Secret Garden (2010)

6. The Moon Embracing the Sun (2012)

7. Heirs (2013)

8. My Love from the Star (2014)

9. Pinnochio (2015)

Pinnochio was a romantic drama starring Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk about a young boy whose life and family has been destroyed by the media.

KGPLp-KhZ9ERfcbW5PGERiMevoaERvr1Vph3o0y5JPYdxKIqFs8tr5RDUxbaFQzpFKfNoaPHKkvz3DWNzkm66Xz3m353uONPQg=w1600-rj

Pinocchio sold to Youku Tudou in China for $280,000 per episode making it the highest paid per episode for a Korean drama!

Resultado de imagen para park shin hye -pinocchio gifs

Imagen relacionada

Imagen relacionada

10. Healer (2015)

11. Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds (2016)

12. My Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo (2016)

13. Descendents of the Sun (2016)

14. Goblin: The Great and Lonely God (2017)

15. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (2017)

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/south-korea-high-school-yearbook-photos-like-nothing-ever-seen/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have already watched 5 episodes ...

Fine!!! A supersky thing - and nervous, and touched, and laugh, and resent ... And I see a similar atmosphere with " While You Were Sleeping." Hand writer noticeable to the naked eye. :thumbsup:

But, of course, how the hero's family was treated, the horror ... And it was only because of that reporter !!! After all, as the boy began to list the names and characteristics of the dead, people already began to understand everything. And here she asks a control question, and everything happens again ...I want her to suffer! Much and much !!!!! :rage:

And the finale of the 5th ... it's all creepy. Whatever the man was, he is not particularly guilty, and such a painful death at the hands of the hero's brother ... horror ...:scream:

PS But a trio of top guys is a beauty! I demand bromance! Here I demand straight !!!:love:

• Like 1

Great dorama turned out! All the time, the story kept me at the screen in considerable tension. After all, indeed, just one word and all ... man is no more. Not just a person, a whole family. Well, is it so necessary to blindly believe reporters ?! Horror!:blink:

But the main thing is that there are worthy journalists! These fighters for good and justice! Which are very few, because of what they seem to be real heroes ...:thumbsup:

And the love story in this drama ... Charm! Such a touching, tender, sweet couple turned out from Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye. No matter how hard they tried, they could not run away from each other either for the sake of each other or for something else. After all, only together they LIVE, and do not exist! And how many moments between them were bright ... the same time with road cones or a kiss through bread ...beauty :love:

Well, brotherly love is beautiful here! True brotherly love. When one for the other is ready to move mountains! And plus so many cool characters here ...

10/10! This is already a classic to watch, yes.^_^

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

[SBS Star] 7 Actors Who Can Guarantee the Success of Their Drama

작성 2019.04.30 17:03 조회 3,233

People sometimes call some actors a "certified check" because they make every drama they film a huge success.

The viewers gear up to keep up with every episode of their drama after seeing their name on the cast list and there is no better advertisement than that.

For this reason, actors tend to be cautious and pay extra attention when joining a new project because the ability to choose their next work is considered just as crucial as their acting.

If they fail to catch the eyes of the public, their drama can never see the light of the day no matter how many efforts they put in or how good their acting is.

But these seven actors will never know the meaning of a debacle since they not only have a good eye, but also excel at bringing their characters to life.

1- LeeMin Ho

2- Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye

Actress Park Shin Hye is a queen of romantic comedy.

She always gives off a romantic vibe whether she is with Lee Minho from 'The Heirs' or Lee Jong Suk from 'Pinocchio'.

Park Shin Hye

Recently, she showed off an exceptional chemistry with her co-star Hyun Bin in their recently-ended drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'.

3- Lee Jong Suk

Lee Jong Suk

For the past few years, actor Lee Jong Suk has shown the most glowing achievements among actors who are in their 20s or 30s.

Spoiler

Lee Jong Suk

Most of the dramas he joined attracted numerous viewers, were acclaimed for its quality, and helped him secure his position as one of the best actors of the nation starting from 'School 2013' to 'While You Were Sleeping' and 'He Hymn of Death'.

4- Seo Hyun Jin

5- Park Bo Young

6-…park seo joo

7.Park bo gum

(Kang Eunbee, Credit= 'jongsuk0206' Instagram, SOOP Entertainment, JTBC The Beauty Inside, SBS funE, S.A.L.T Entertainment) (SBS Star)   

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005244579&fbclid=IwAR2pL0D4OZhtJfHPUShtBKndD_BbcX_av53cFCRucgbXUNfcTXXEDwMUHZw 

• Like 1