What would you tell your 16 year old self?

Admin

be less dependent and more rebellious.  speak up more.  would say be more confident in my own judgement and not to let other people influence me when as much when making so many important decisions. or trust myself more and trust others less.  i would also tell my younger self what type of men to avoid but i won't go into detail there.  another thing i would say is just because someone is angry at you doesn't mean you did something wrong.  i don't know why it took me so long to figure that one out.  seems like common sense at this point.  stop feeling so guilty and selfish all the time.  stuff like that.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

l would tell myself you'll be fine stop comparing yourself to people everyone has their own struggles ... FOCUS on school you are not stupid like you think ... don t be scared of math hahha  
AND thank god that guy you used to have a crush on didn t notice you .. WERE U BLIND :o 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2015 at 0:21 AM, woasuby said:

Study Hard and get all A's...A-average B-Below average C-Cannot even D-Don't go there F- your F'd.

Grades are important but what's more important is you will build solid work ethic on your venture to get all A's

I definitely agree with this! It's not about the grade/letter it's about working hard to get the grade that you have.

On 5/12/2016 at 1:04 AM, es7er said:
  1. Just relax!
  2. Unschool yourself. It means learn about everything you are interested about not only what our education system want you to learn, do a lot of research, let your inner curiosity take charge of you :D
  3. Don't have crushes, they will just crush you :angry: 
  4. You are going to have an amazing husband, I mean really amazing! When God made him, he must a been thinking about you!
  5. Focus, be in the present. Past is gone, the future is yet to come.

LOVE IT!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to my 16 years old self.

you think you just want simple life...no... at one point you will feel like a loser after living like a robot.. and regret for not trying to explore the world.. you will regret for not applying study overseas.. you will regret for not study languages.. you will regret because of alot of things... so gather your gut and give a try not just looking at others with jealous eyes.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would tell to my 16 year old self:

Please don't be a burden to your mom and try to work hard on studying. just enjoy teenage life and forget every hate that you have towards the things that was happening with you and your family.

I allowed my life to be limited by anxiety. I got my driver's licence later, didn't have a job while my friends did, and I guess I always felt that things would work themselves out (in terms of my future). I wish that I realized how far hard work and planning can impact your life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived