What would you tell your 16 year old self?

Admin

Guest Rekidai

You're about to mess up your education and life but don't worry you'll fix it and work hard. You'll be back on the right track when college finishes. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jun_Lao

Off topic but I wrote myself a letter when I was 16 that I plan on opening up when I'm much older.
I honestly would just tell my 16 yr old self how hard and messed up life can be but to have fun and to find a passion and work hard on it. 

You're gonna do great, don't spend so much time chasing girls cause they'll follow you when you follow your dreams.
Also on your 24th bday, buy yourself the 1199 not the 848.

Don't be so lazy, try better in school. Don't please your friends with your whole checks. Save that money. Start saving money for study abroad. Be ready to be in debt cause you will get yourself a new car ;) Just dont go to Viva dealership, go to Casa. And now I think the red Cube looks better than the black. :P
Also everything will be alright, hang on. Its getting better, just hang in there and don't do anything stupid. :) 

Guest YiwaAiwa

Don't sleep in class.
Don't believe that girl who says that you have no future, the truth is that SHE HAS NO FUTURE. 
Don't date that guy, he's a f...king richard simmons!!!

Guest nobody knows

i really do like how i turned out now, but if i must ..

go work a couple jobs in high school ! you'll want the experience for your resume, not to mention MONEY !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

don't let other people force decide for you. don't go to a business school because it's not what you want, it's not an area where you're good at and you will be very poor in all subjects (except languages) especially at business studies. you can't go to university with this kind of graduation  - only if you want to study something that includes business richard simmons - and believe me you don't want to study business studies or something like that. you just waste your time. do what you really want to do and don't be quiet about the things you're passionate for just because of fear. it will just ruin everything if you are & will only bring pain. chase your dreams before it's too late, no matter what other people say.

yep, i made A LOT of mistakes, bad choices and i'm much more wiser now xD

Guest SummerMemory

Stop judging people! Quit being a stuck-up snob and go talk to the people around you. Don't be picky about your friends and don't overlook anybody. The world does not revolve around you, so be humble and accept others. Go out and meet people and create new friendships and know that everybody is unique in their own ways.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 0Lucky0

I wish I could tell my 16 year old self to stay happy and confident,keep doing what I love, never let people change me, learn more in gym classes and join interersing clubs..

Archived