[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

To those of u who wanted more kisses and sweetness from our OTP, be glad and proud that we got more in Healer than a lot of dramas will offer!

How many kisses were there?

1. Rooftop after he saves her

2. Her kissing him in his bachelor pad, which led to.... *clears throat

3. Him kissing her in front of her dad in the cafe

4. Then the final two kisses

Did i miss any?

Thanks for everyone who posted their live recaps in this thread..especially tonight when I couldn't watch from youtube and others resources, this is awesome, wonderful feeling from deep inside my heart, very nice ending as well satisfying ...I'll wait for SJN another project... bless you all.  :x

Omoooo it's all over now :((((((((( *sobs* I was surprised by not having any islands , lol . We were all interested in that topic and even went that far to turning it into a geographic class . Speaking of which , there was also that scene of a beloved married couple with 2 kids , 3 fish , 2 cats & 1 dog ... However , I am satisfied >:D< I won't be greedy this time ..

The withdrawal syndrome will be tough to all of us . Luckily I am marathoning Empress ki now ( yes I actually didn't get to watch it all that time ) .

Also check out the ost va album . There are alot of instrumentals *drools* I haven't heard it , yet , but listening to va albums always makes me remember the drama ..

Alas , a big Thaaaaaaaaank you to all of you here . I wasn't posting alot but I felt the warmth of you guys ... Fighting let's meet in JCW / Pmy 's next drama ( and all the rest of the cast ) *hugs* *sobs* ♡♡♡♡ :( :( :(

So YS' and JH's epic lovestory concludes and where better for it to end than on a rooftop! However, their life together is only starting now and that makes me squeal in glee :x . SJN does really know what the fans want and she isn't afraid to give it to them. I love that it ended with them both working, living and loving together. It was great to see JH to be finally able to live his own life, as himself, with the woman he loves and also for him to walk in the footsteps of his dad. I love that SJN kept his air of untameability because him being a wildcat, a leopard, is something inherent and integral to him, just like his martial prowess or his goodness or his love for YS. In the end, for me the ending was perfect not because good defeated evil but because JH was given the life and love he deserved so much. Of course, there could have been more OTP moments or a prolonged conclusion for more characters but we know that's only our own fangirl greed talking; we all know how tight and demanding the filming schedule was and that there is only so many minutes the final episode can last. I can vouch for this show I'm suffering from gastric flu from this morning, being pale, sick and unable to stomach anything but the final episode truly helped me - Healer DOES REALLY HEAL!!!I can'T wait until I can get my hands on the whole episode video and start writing about all the awesomeness.INe225e.gif93ccf3adjw1ep4m6rencig20ak06bx6r.gif

I like healer 2.0 team...everyone got everyone's back....the way Dae yong kicked that photographer...danggg she's good despite her height

I like how JH was kinda in-out at the coffee bay

daddy chae lets them use his café as their new HQ with his old ex-convict friends guarding outside