[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Endings are usually rushed, and I agree this might be a little but I think it's really as good as it can go. Rushed but it's still solid and good. In a way i like how she spread out the OTP's happiness throughout ep 15-20, rather than cramming everything into the last 20 minutes of the episode, or not at all. It's strangely satisfying in a way even though you would still want more XD

ep 20 was a well thought plan by healer 2.0... ahjumma just rock. I love her so much! her scenes with det. yoon were awesome...lol sharing ice cream??

I saw a bit of jealousy when JH kinda hold the witness, YS was pouting (cute!)

wait! didn't JH want to give YS a gift? what was it? an impromptu date on the roof, we all should do that sometimes

I cried during mother-daughter reunion...simple yet meaningful since daddy chae shared the photos he had when YS was growing up

We don't need to see their kisses to know what our OTP will be doing most of the time! When they're together, at work and dating, there'll for sure be lots of smooches! I can see in my head already!

This episode had me so excited and tingly, I love it! My feet curled at the last two kisses cuz it was sooooo sweet and HOTT!

Wish there would have been a scene where YS introduces JH to mom cuz i would have loved to see her reaction and JH nervousness again!

At least nobody predicted that he wants to fake his death as Bong Soo to live like normal person ..It was totally shock! Looked like real death! And at least Moon Shik had his bad ending - he freaked out and didnt die. He'll suffer and then rotin hell, elder and his people went to jail - It was the best ending!Our cute uncle Moon Hoo had his happy ending - live like normal human being without regrets - might be that he reunited with his ex-girfriendI miss only scene Young Shin with her mother - it wasnt show at the end right?But come on - this drama had the best kisses ever!They had kiss in ep 8, ep 10 (almost kiss) ep 15 (two kisses) ep 16 (one kiss) ep 20 (one almost kiss and two amazing kisses)The best ever! 

When JH was shot by the detective, i was like what the heck!!! why why..another city hunter ending?? Then when i saw the news & they shown PBS picture (fake death), then i was like "OMG I love you SJN!!!!" Hahaha

Ending a bit rushing..they suppposed to extend at least 1-2 more episode so that we can enjoy more OTP moments..that 2 ending kiss by JH & YS is not enough!!! I want moreeeee!! :((

realistic2280 said: yes, the ending feels rushed... there should have more scenes....

though we wished for a special, but chances are... none given.... a special DVD perhaps, extended 30 min version?

I keep looking at the time, during the final 10min of the show... i was like, ok, we are not gonna have many scenes to tie up everything in the drama,... 5 min and still on the airport scene... then 3 min... aigooo... only at the last episodes are JH more kissy? aish...

dont get me wrong, perhaps there was so many shippers that the writers need to be careful after ep15... but still.... we want more.....

(aiming for the 1000th page here... tonight... :)

Guest Rainy_tt

Healer jjang....^^...Thanks KBS for amazing drama...I'll rewatch Healer thousand times more...

And have you seen any Maldives scenes in this ep, I heard that they shooted some scenes there???