[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

And JH to the rescue!

I can't believe they met! OMG! OMG! OMG! Finally.... He met her! and he was like 'Ahjumma?'.

DAEBAK! This is AWESOME! I'm soooooooooo Happy! JH is soooooooooo Happy!

How am I gonna fall asleep tonight!

I'm all giddy. *sigh*

JH runs away alarmed.. I love the way the camera goes as he is running... Yes, Ahjumma's place is compromised! she's running away.. Awwww... all her knitting?The Jeil guards are running to ashjumma's place...It's time for ahjumma and JH to meet?Ahjumma goes away.... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSThey meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt............ I love JH's awestruck face! <3 He can't stop staring at her.... HAHAHAHAHAHA

the guys arrived at a building which seems to be Ahjumma's apartment!

she manage to walk out slowly and they didnt seems to notice her. but she drop her phone and yoyo man was trying to pick up the phone for her. but she started running and then he got suspicious.
SJH arrives in time to take her out.they start to run. now they are in SJH's car. he laugh and ask where is her place.
finally they are talking face to face!

KMS eat alone at home. Sec came with laptop. Another broadcast. Myunghee give interview! 
LoL, Det Yoon, got hacked by Ajuhma. Det asked ajuhma to meet him. (lag) ah, spec guy is in the case that they work together. She give the evidence to him and ask him ( to figure it out??) find the culprit. LoL, its still funny how he can't beat her. ajuhma also left a cellphone?
(Lags too much) convo betwwen JH and ajuhma
ajuhma try to voicealter someone and hacked into spec guy system. oh richard simmons. its not. they figure out ajuhma location and all of them went out. not sure its a setup or what but it seems like ajuhma lead them somewhere while JH comes in. but JH ankle is sprained i guess. (lag) he's inside. Lol, he's so relaxed having a talk with the guy. richard simmons, its really true, Ajuhma's lcation got figured out.  Ajuhma packing up.  thugs arrived.  while ajuhma went out she stumble into one of the guy and her  phone fell. (lag) Jh arrived just in time to save her. LOL!!!!!!!!! he really never meet her. he laugh at her. he proposed something. she said she not interested if its not about money. seems like he try to cheer him up. 
the airport scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (im squealing like hell) 
end.

LOL this is amazing.... First time they're talking without the comms.... Love JCW's impressed face here...Awwww..... JH smiles at ahjumma....
OHMIGAWWWDDDDDDD........Healer Team 2.0 are on their way to the airport... So amayzing....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnd... lagggg.... :(

Ahhh Junghoo and Ahjumma are the cutest thing ever!!

And here's the airport scene!!! The three of them together. Love love love it!
Ahjumma joins them with her straight hair. Where are they going???
and it ENDS!! :-O :-O :-O
There's a preview! OK I didn't get the preview, too fast. Hope someone can translate and interpret.

the detective team tracked ahjumma's work station? jh to the rescue, sees her for the first time.... asks....ahjumma? ....they run away....to the car together...., jh keeps trying to look at her.... ahjumma: if u steal glances at my face one more time, im not going to let u off easily.....jh: where's your house, ill take u there.............(no connection)........they climb up the elevator ... cys jh, mh, and ahjummateam healer 2.0 looks so professional and determinedend! :x