[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@raasyndrome 
Part 21 Ajumma + Ajusshi2 Stalker! Just because JH was a sexy stalker! :)) 3 KMH and Kim Min Jae; I pity Min Jae.
Part 31 Teacher, of course! 2 Stylist, definitely! 3 Jealous Bong Soo-ya!
Part 41 Being disturbed while eating :))2 First kiss :x3 I'm not someone else 

The current sales figures are:

Blu-ray: 589
Aladin (domestic orders) 526
Innolife 58
YesAsia 5

DVD : 683
Aladin 608
Innolife 55
YesAsia 20

I'm surprised that YesAsia sales are so low. Come on, guys, do you realize that the Blu-ray is a limited edition and won't be available in the future? 

I wish I could order from yesasia, but they can't sell to the US because of licensing issues :((

I want to buy the bluray but I'm hesitant to buy from Innolife because it is a lot of money, and I don't know how much support they will give if the bluray set is damaged during shipment or if the discs are faulty. Has anyone ordered from innolife before? Do they package their DVD sets well to protect them from damage during overseas shipment, and how is their customer service if you have any problems with the order? I'm concerned because it's clear their English isn't so good, and I can only communicate with them in English.

Also, @Ruizaio, where exactly is Innolife based? Is it a Korean website, or a Chinese site geared towards Korean entertainment?

Sorry for the upcoming rant, but....

This is where a whopping huge FAIL is given to the entities marketing/selling the 'Healer' DVDs.  By their random and arbitrary "no shipping to North America rules," YesAsia is missing out on THE LARGEST hallyu purchasing block in the world.  Their shipments originate from their warehouses in Hong Kong, so you're telling me North America is on a no-fly zone?  Improbable and impossible... and this is why their Blu-ray sales to date show so little interest.

BTW, I realize that a lot of money is being expended to bring these DVDs to market, and $384.00 USD (before shipping) for a Director's Cut may be nothing but chump change to fans here in the States, but even some of us with really well-paying jobs have a hard time swallowing that cost.  I have already voiced my discontent to YesAsia's customer service department, but highly doubt I'll receive any sort of answer other than "sawwy." 

Since my next trip to Korea (where I could pick up one in person) is not scheduled until early July, I've placed my order with Innolife since I already have an account there.  I just hope and pray all the actors, the production company and anyone else involved with "Healer" receive the proper royalties from these sales and are not marginalized or cut out in any way.  :)>-

Thank you for posting this! I am of the exact same mind ... Why are we excluded from yesasia's sales? They're definitely missing out on a huge market by doing so, and Innolife looks like it doesn't have a good customer service/support system in place (they don't have any contact or support pages as far as I could see on the mobile version of the site), which is why I'm hesitant to order a $350+ item from them. @cherkell, since you mentioned that you already have an account with innolife, does that mean you've ordered from them before? If so, how did it go? Were there any problems with shipping or the actual product, and did innolife deal with the problems satisfactorily if there were?

I would greatly prefer to order through yesasia since I know I can at least work with their customer service if there are problems with the order. Is there anything we can do to get yesasia to ship to the USA and Canada? I believe some people mentioned issues with licensing. Is that something our friends in Korea, @Ruizaio, maybe?, can help us with by contacting the folks at KBS or whoever is in charge of distributing the DVD's?

Hi all, in line with my desire to assemble a newspaper that highlights the best moments of Healer from Soompi's point of view and given that we are at a crunch for time, i would like to solicit ideas and/or existing material from the group.  Feedback on the outline below would be greatly appreciated :-)

1.  Name of Newspaper - OneDay News (instead of SomeDay News).  At the right hand corner i will include Soompi stats - number of pages, number of postings, number of hits, # countries.  This would summarize in numbers how much support the drama has from the international community.  What other stats do we have data for and that we can include?

2.  Editorial/Opinion - what topics would you want to see in the editorial/opinion section?  Here are some ideas -

-  Editorial - views on how great a drama healer is overall.  Accolades to SJN, actors, director, production team.  This will summarize how this group feels about the drama.  I know a lot of you raved and ranted about healer and how it surpasses all other dramas you've viewed in the past.  if you would have material that already covers this topic, please send them my way.  Saves me time to skim through 900 pages :-).  I am also looking for a cartoon that will graphically represent the editorial narrative - do we have an artist/cartoonist in the group who can help with this?

-  Opinion Section (we can have several of these, would include reviews from favorite episodes, scenes.  What scenes would you want reviewed?  There's just so much discussion on the thread that i don't know what to start.  input from the group would be awesome. 

3.  Headline/News - ideas - Ahjumma starts looking for Healer replacement (with healer contemplating on retiring), Police investigates elevator accident, Police investigate illicit activities of SS Gang,  others?

4.  World News - shortage of oxygen tanks around the world, emotional breakdown anticipated world wide over conclusion of healer, global warming brought by sizzling chemistry of OTP, others?

5.  Lifestyle - Food - recipe for pollack soup CYS style, dating Healer style (rooftop scene), fashion - healer outfit, skull fashion by ahjumma, accessories - most fashionalbe neck accessory only exclusive to CYS - Healer, you may add more to add to this.  if you have photos, please send me the soompi link if possible

6.  Entertainment - Gossip - Office romance PBS/CYS, Reviews of OST (we have material on this from the thread - if you want yours included, please send me the soompi link to that post),  Dear Abby column, Humor - comic strip?

7.  Classified Ads - Here's what I have so far -

JOBS -

NIGHT COURIER/ ERRAND BOY  Must have excellent fighting skills, intuition, and beast like instincts.  Must be agile, nimble and be able to defy gravity  jumping on rooftops to beat traffic. Must secretly complete tasks assigned without questioning.  BIG PLUS - 50 cm shoulders; 6 pack abs; sexy and charming.  Will pay premium for the best candidate. 

BARISTA – Coffee Bay is looking for hardworking baristas.  Experience not required.  Open to all including reformed ex-convicts of crimes limited to burglary and theft. 

PSYCHIATRIST – URGENT need for a full-time psychiatrist for Healerites Anonymous.  Must be able to handle withdrawal symptoms from too much Healer addiction.   

OB/GYNE – Need OB/Gyne to attend to a growing number of women suffering from unexplained ovary explosion.  These women are survivors after the Monday and Tuesday telecast of Healer.

INTERNET REPORTER – Backfill needed for Someday News since reporter plans on a sabbatical leave for an unknown period of time.  Rumors had it that she will be spending time on an island in the tropics.

Real Estate

FOR SALE – Bachelor’s pad located in Seoul.  Industrial design with concrete walls and high ceilings.  Fantastic city views.  Highly secured area.  New owner must be trained beforehand to navigate through the building before getting to the unit and must be skilled in unlocking doors without using a key.

WANTED TO BUY – Tropical island suitable to settle down an raise a family that would include 2 kids, a dog, a cat and 3 goldfish. 

Rambling here for all these ideas.  I am sure there are other ideas from the group.  Thoughts?

• Like 1

Wowww! 8 pages more and were up for our 900th leaf! Chukhaeyo chinggus! To be honest, I'd love to read all your insights but I can't finish them all 'coz I've been left nearly 30 pages or so.How could y'all chinggus? Hee. >:D< As soon as this drama ends, I don't think my love for SJH would also waver. I'm already thinking of rewatching it all over again, but it's nice to give it a one go, a marathon that is. Who's with me? How could I also miss the adorable encounter of YS' father and his soon to be son-in-law. Haha. What a priceless scene. YS' really got the best people around her at this point and time.

Now that we only have this week left to keep waiting for new episodes, I'm really feeling melancholic already. And for my case not to get worse, I would love that writer-nim won't allow another death to occur. Especially with neither Kim Moon Ho nor Chae Young Shin, or even Mom Myung Hee. That would really ruin the entire ride that we had. I just can't breath only by thinking about it. :(

Guest keroppikero

@raasyndrome :

4th poll :

1. sharing room

2. first kiss (the aftermath effect was cute)

3. you must comeback even you didn't find anything (that means whatever happen and whoever you are, i don't wanna lose you, and please be here by my side)

AdelaM said: Guys!!
We need more chingus to join us in the International Project with an audio or video message in your own language and or English for the Greatest team of Healer!It doesnt need to be fancy or complex! Simple words to show your gratitude for their work it is more than enough!!!
after recording it please send it to the official email: healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com, writting down also your country!!thank you very very much!!!

wowBirthday giftwhat inspired!!

p0Frg0Q.png?1
I hope it has not removedI hope it has not closed
g054LhP.png?1
and Ahjumma will find her againBecause this evil dwarfsure is going to kidnap her
sweKIEk.png?1
or just grab her and hold her in Moon Ho's apartment  ...I wonder how many times The Oh has gone there before, he seemed to know very well every corner!!how ironicYoung Shin  to use the elevator together with a man who tried to kill her also in an elevator!!

And here we go with a video for the project. i hope you can see it. Please tell me if there's any problems with it. It focuses on the musical parts of the drama

http://vid1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag57/fanelia2/My%20Movie_zpspr0wm1aq.mp4

And now I need to go back to at least 20 pages to be sure I'll take part in all the polls... This drama is making me crazy 8-}
I'm even trying to do the audio message. I'll send everything by mail once it is finished. I still have to work a little on my accent >:D< My poor english teachers...who I know love so much because I can watch dramas thanks to them ^:)^

usagi1997 said: ruizaio said: The current sales figures are:
Blu-ray: 589 Aladin (domestic orders) 526 Innolife 58 YesAsia 5
DVD : 683 Aladin 608 Innolife 55 YesAsia 20
I'm surprised that YesAsia sales are so low. Come on, guys, do you realize that the Blu-ray is a limited edition and won't be available in the future? 

terbi said: Thank you for posting this! I am of the exact same mind ... Why are we excluded from yesasia's sales? They're definitely missing out on a huge market by doing so, and Innolife looks like it doesn't have a good customer service/support system in place (they don't have any contact or support pages as far as I could see on the mobile version of the site), which is why I'm hesitant to order a $350+ item from them. @cherkell, since you mentioned that you already have an account with innolife, does that mean you've ordered from them before? If so, how did it go? Were there any problems with shipping or the actual product, and did innolife deal with the problems satisfactorily if there were? I would greatly prefer to order through yesasia since I know I can at least work with their customer service if there are problems with the order. Is there anything we can do to get yesasia to ship to the USA and Canada? I believe some people mentioned issues with licensing. Is that something our friends in Korea (@Ruizaio, maybe?) can help us with by contacting the folks at KBS or whoever is in charge of distributing the DVD's?

@raasyndrome‌

PART 1

1. AWESOME MATERIAL ARTS

2. RANDOMLY SINGING AND DANCING

3. PRETENDING TO BE WEAK

PART 2

1. LIKE A BOSS AHJUMMA AND GOSSIPERS AHJUSSI

2. A CLINGY BOYFRIEND

3. KIM MOON HO & KANG MIN JAE

PART 3

1. LOYAL CHINGU - SEO JUN SEOK

2. HIS CO-WORKER