[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

i'm so loving this serie that i'm already thinking about the time when it ends , how would my life be without it ? i will definitely need someone to heal my heart  :D or a second season .

CYS and PBS are warming my heart , their scenes are giving me goosebumps , they are reminding me of the feelings of the first love that we experience in our lives

;

;)

:x

p><p> Or @Cinderella1 you need a man lik

#Healer #HealerCouple #JiChangWook #ParkMinYoung #kbsdrama #KBSworld #kbs

A photo posted by @bruxro on Dec 26, 2014 at 2:33am PST

Or I need one? :-/

I think KMH just trying to protect CYS, by trying to cover all spots that he think would be dangerous to CYS inc healer, although he the one who hired healer, he couldn't just hand over CYS to healer and trust CYS to healer completely, KMH is quite meticulous and cautious, his strategically mnd thinking involving police should inhibit healer moves in case healer join his enemy. Well i'm little bit biased with his character though :)) with his influencing aura ;;)

Guest delicatehan

I miss Healer's action scenes so muchhhhh :( btw, i wonder if PBS confessed just because he wanted to make sure about her heart... well he knew that YS has two crush(MH&Healer) :-? and PBS cheekily smiled after the confession even though his eyes get teary...

Yesterday when I watched episode 5 I just couldn't stand the way that politician was hitting his assistant :( It saddens me how we have these type of men as someone to represent us and someone to provide us peace and dignity.

And also seeing CYS and those flashbacks when she was abused, but was she remembering or what was it. Sorry if it's been explained.

PBS : What a frustrating night.....
V0Wzcaf.jpg
PBS : I could have kissed her here...
LE2De9q.jpg
PBS : And here too ..I wanted to kiss her but she rejected me and said she has the Healer in her heart
uEx8gZO.jpg
PBS : the most frustrating of all is .... I am Healer !!!
VLXV9Iw.jpggifs and pic cr DC

Sjh now talks less like Pbs more like Sjh ( even more in episode 10 )and since Cys is not in her right mind , she won't even notice [-X

A side note : episode 9 recap on Dramabeans already crossed the 600+ comments <:-P

OMO! My machine didn't work for 10 days. For those 10 DAYS you guys have moved from page 180 to 279.And I have to read 1.9K POSTS.But anyway I won't miss any of those because I know you guys make awesome posts always. :)>-So exited to read those.Missed this thread so much.At present time my life lives on this thread & on this awesome drama. Happy New Year everyone! (sorry for the late & hope I didn't make any mistakes) :x

Guest Fatmannz

Something I have to say about this drama is that although sometimes it seems like the middle of the episode or whatever feels so slow or boring or something, the writers sure know how to end episodes. Like I can dislike an episode and then last 15 mins BAM I fall in love with the characters and can't wait to see what happens next. And then I remember the intense part of the episode and I think I really love the episode but it's really that final 15 mins that catches my attention. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing but it's something that intrigues me

Sjh now talks less like Pbs more like Sjh ( even more in episode 10 )and since Cys is not in her right mind , she won't even notice [-X

A side note : episode 9 recap on Dramabeans already crossed the 600+ comments <:-P

:-O more than a 1000 for episode 8. =D>

Guest Cinderella1

AdelaM : wwwaaaaaah Adela , you've just hit my emotional sensitive nerve , i'm in desperate need for a healer to heal my heart :D
so do you ?!!   :-\"

so logically kmh and his noona each one know half of the truth she khnows that the guy wearing black clothes is sjh and he knows that pbs is healer hhhhhh all they need is to talk about it and kmh will know every thing or what if cys knew somehow about the phone in pbs coat woooooow l would love to see that am sure she will cover for him but l don't think kmh will let her find about the phone 

AdelaM

:

wwwaaaaaah Adela , you've just hit my emotional sensitive nerve , i'm in desperate need for a healer to heal my heart :D

so do you ?!! 

:-\"

:D me too dear me too @‌Cinderella1 but we need 1 like this

Or like this

:-/ :x

I love to read all your discussions about what the real identity of Healer and who he is. The way I see it, he is in fact ALL 3 characters: PBS, Healer or JH. Each one of his different identities has affected and influenced his life in different ways. All his characteristics of the personalities intertwined together, makes him who he is now. JH is his birth name. He is the lonely kid who experienced abandonment, anger and frustration. That led him to the decision to be Healer. A mask personality to distance himself from the world and live an exciting life, taking daily chances. PBS personality is the outcome of being Healer. He is nice and friendly. This has also let him the first chance to feel love and friendship. All of them are integral part of who he is.

As for YS, who does she really love? She loves HIM but she didn't figure out her own feelings completely, not yet. She thinks she only love Healer, which is partially true. She fell in love with Healer. He's her life savior and she's fascinated with his way of life and his work. It would be weird if she didn't. But at the same time I believe she already developed feelings for PBS. She cares and worry for him, she's able to trust him and tells him about her deepest thoughts, when he's beside her she can relax and sleep well… would she able to do all this if she didn't love him? I believe that when you love someone it's not just love. It's about needing him, his friendship and trust too. PBS meets all these conditions. I would very much like her to realize her feelings before she finds he is Healer. It will show that their love is very powerful. It will become even more beautiful, more epic.