[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

EPISODE 4 Smirk
Missing Park Bong Soo, guyssss??? Or missing Ji Chang Wook??? There's an update! :)
Cv7PynQ.jpg

7MuLvvb.jpg
Dxy6Jg0.jpg
CUogHty.jpg
Lzs6yhs.jpg
source: 영업2팀

A CLIP of him Shooting for InStyle Mar 2015

The video clip itself naturally didn't come with sound... I didn't remove it! Can't see much from it, but it makes me hopeful for a fantastic looking photoshoot!

source: his manager Cho Kyung Hee

Annyeong healerities fellows...

2nd post in here..

Try hard to withdrawal my addicted to healer. Since I already rewatched for a countless time, not only 1 or 2 episodes but the whole episodes. Now I try to watch Empress Ki then I met Park bong soo in emperror clothes there. Can't wait to see Seo jung hoo in emperror clothes too.

Btw chinggu-ya... I sent an email to ahjumma, but have no idea how to check if is there any reply from her. Anyone can tell me how to check it? Cause I really need her answer to ease my ahjumma or can I say "noona" heart who deeply in love to healer aka seo jung hoo aka park bong soo.

Thank u before chinggu-yaaa...

Note : Healer ruined my drama taste.

Guest Leylalinn

Jinergizer....omy healer now 3thd . Spy number 1. Cmon...vote again healerities.

Oke i like jaejoong too. Handsome boy. But now i like morr jcw. His face more sweet.sometime cute sometime handsome.sometime innocent etc.

Too perfect.even u both looklike same. But not. Ur different. Sorry jaejoong. Jcw no.1 now. Hahahah

Anyeonghasaeyp ChangMin Healerites chinggus!!!!

@Olga2010Ans Omooo chingu, where'd you get that picture of uri Puppy Wuppy? That was during his latest interview, yes? He looks divine. Such a fine Puppy.

:)

) :x :x

So far, we have 170 awesomes for our essay. To everyone who hasn't voted yet, kindly hit the awesome, LOL, or insightful badge now! http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28265790/#Comment_28265790

And wow the blog is coming along so well! Kudos to our hardworking friends @kanyaprasetyo @namedx @heartoppaya @AdelaM @sunshine15 @tomoyo1010 :D

May I just ask if there's a restriction set by Soompi to tagging all Healer casts to all these wonderful things..essays..ff..etc.. you all are doing? If not, please tell me you already tagged them all?

Hey ladies! Wow, we're still going strong. That's the spirit!

Btw, @azzurri, there's a pic in your blog with puppy smoking. I'm a person who despise people who smoke, but after seeing uri puppy smoking LIKE THAT (eggsplosion!), even I want to smoke. Azzurri, could you paste that pic here? I want to stare at it for all eternity...

Btw, the fic's coming guys.. I have a sexyfic that we (from the blog) decided not to post, coz it was too explicit. I will post it here too. Or in my blog.

Would anyone have the complete interview of BongSoo in China Tv?

Maybe my question would be out of the world but I just got curious why when he was asked to show how he does emote using his eyes, he emoted the line about the things he would not want to be away from...., ? Does anyone know if the interviewer was the one who chose the line or BongSoo chose it? If the interviewer, then ok... but if it's JCW, I will wonder why really coz there are many other nice lines he can choose from. Maybe that line is so meaningful for JCW ? :-h

:(( :(( :(( After 4 days of disappearance, he finally updates!!!
jichangwook 많이먹고 살찌우기 Eat more, getting fat
#눈이탱탱 #부음 #난지금 #비수기
EDITED: #Eyes are swollen# #Stiff# #I now# #leisure time# (<< makes no sense?! The Pro for his weibo has translated his Mars language)

HAHAHA... his fans that are doing the translation of his message just commented and pleaded him to use less Mars language =)) =))
https://igcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/1739056_1034849883197881_1052564363_n.jpg

WEIBO version
+ Another Post of Blue Sky
많이먹고 살찌우기 #눈이탱탱 #부음 #난지금 #비수기

005RlXsOjw1eph2r1gqj2j30hs0hsgnh.jpg
池昌旭_JiChangWook 날씨 너무좋다 그냥 좋다 The weather is very good.
005RlXsOjw1eph2lhamnmj30dc0hsacu.jpg

Missing our OTP, guys go to HIFP blog and there you could find great fanfictions about JH and YS :D

Here an extract:

"Perched on top of a rooftop, Seo Jung-hoo opened his corn snack.

Ever since his teacher left, Jung-hoo had started to adapt to his own lifestyle. Even though he could never cook to save a life, he always knew to steal. And he did that perfectly. Blessed with feet that didn’t make a squeak, he was always one step ahead of all the people he stole from. He wasn’t a bad person, he just stole stuff that nobody would care for: food, an umbrella that was left in a store, caps. He had a collection of black caps, he didn’t know why, but he always felt safe wearing them. He has also taken a liking to wear black and play video games.

He was bored. For all his nineteen years in life, he didn’t know why he ....."

Check out here the rest of the story :D and lots of other wonderful stories!

http://morumoruisland.blogspot.ro/2015/02/an-ahjumma-hacked-into-my-basement-and.html?m=1