[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

JCW-PMY convo, Healer DVD

JCW: I'm not sure what to say here.

Captions: <Don't just watch it.>

JCW: Ah yes, alright. Got it.

JCW: I had never imagined you’d act like that to show that Young-Shin can’t whistle. It's just so weird.

PMY: Why? Wouldn't you do it like that?

JCW: Normally you wouldn't.

PMY: Why not? Then, how are you supposed to do it?

JCW: Well? Not like that at least. At any rate,

PMY: Not like that, huh?

JCW: Yeah, it's too... <too...?>

------------------------

Too? Too what JCW-ssi?? Too funny? Too unrealistic? Too weird?

Seems the teaser uses the very definition of teaser, to tease us all! :lol:

• Like 11

Confirmed specifications of Healer Director's Cut Blu-ray/DVD set

Basic Package: 13 Discs + Digipak + case  + 100-page photobook + bookbound scripts (20 episodes) + 3 postcards with printed autographs

Pre-order Gifts: Unreleased OST + interviewbook + synopsis book + 2 official posters + Seo Jung-Hoo/Chae Young Shin Someday Press Pass (only for the first 1000 copies each)

Full package image of the Healer Director's Cut Blu-ray set with pre-order gifts can be seen at the Healer Director's Cut Initiative Web Cafe. Please note that this image may be viewed only at this web cafe and reposting of it anywhere else is strictly prohibited.

*This image does not include the unreleased OST, and the postcards are shown without the printed autographs. They may be updated later.

*The DVD set image is not ready at this time. Will be updated later as well.

You can still order the DVD at Innolife (ships to the US) and the Blu-ray at YesAsia (does not ship to North America). 

Edited by ruizaio
grammar error
  • Like 12

@sunshine15 dear chinggu , you changed your avatar? Haven't seen you for so long , missing you. These screencaps reminded me of your Cstrip for me . :wub:

​Hey @Ahpheng  ! Still not used to this new Soompi forum format, so haven't been very regular here.. Yep, I miss you all and this forum too! So glad to be back here, and reading your amazing C-strips! ;)

Yeah changed my profile pic.. couldn't find the old pic after the soompi forum change, lol.. This one is Lu Han (EXO), love him too! :)

Saw the Healer couple commentary teaser.. Ah, now I just can't wait for the DVD to be out already! So excited for all the new content, the unreleased OSTs and the commentary, as well as for the goodies! 

Edited by sunshine15
  • Like 6

Sorry to be late to the show, guys... us Malaysians say 'ketinggalan keretapi'... hehe. Just saw @cmoirae2's photobook and all I can say is... WOW! WOW! WOW! My hat is off to you my friend.. did you actually go through all our pages of chit-chat to choose those you quoted? Amazing job, it's so beautifully done. And I am truly honored to be a part of it - still hands down the best drama of the year. Nothing else is holding my attention much less stimulating my senses, mind and heart the way Healer did, and is still doing. And @tehlimau.. my friend, we share the same page, talking about one of our favoritest scenes in Healer: Rooftop confession scene in Ep 10. So happy to be there with you - it's almost like we were spying on their conversation now. LOL

Anyway can't wait to see the final photobook that is going out. Hope you will share it with us too @cmoirae2. Wow, I'm still reeling from reading that, and feel like going back to watch Ep 10 now. Hehehe.

Edited by azzurri
  • Like 8

Although we’ve seen a lot of pics and screen caps of Healer couple, seeing these moments again in the end of the 2nd teaser yesterday brings back special feelings: to feel its embrace, its harmony and its comfort,.., and to feel LOVE.

It touches my heart deeply. :wub:

I'm really happy to be here and enjoy Healer drama with everyone.

Counting to the official release date of Bluray/DVD with all the goodies! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

Edit  : official  DVD release date is 22 June 1e8t3Et.jpg

@sunshine15 hi there chinggu. I dislike this new Soompi and can't wait for it to stabilise coz it takes forever to load a page and eating my posts , aish!!!

Some of us are on IG, you can always join us there...it's so much easier to spazz there. 

Edited by Ahpheng
  • Like 8

@Leylalinn I don't know the actual number because Innolife still has some DVDs and YesAsia still has some Blu-rays. The total number for the pre-order is 1,000 copies for BD and 2,000 copies for DVD. Both sales should be close to these numbers.

Edited by ruizaio
  • Like 5

Guest Noxn

Heeeellloooo Healerities!

I know, I've been MIA for like, an eternity. But that 2nd teaser brought me back to life. The Healer feeeeeels~ It's all coming back. :wub:

Guest mywebfoot

Hello everyone, 

SOO glad to know the DVD is almost here. That second trailer - urgh, immediate flood of memories, just to hear them laughing together. This OTP is really special. :)

So.... *sigh* here is the written summary ending of The Neuropsychology of Me. Please, please accept my apologies for not finishing it properly as you and the characters deserve. I hope you like the ending, and I hope it fills you with that lovely 'healing' feeling that the original drama triggered. 

http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/120362810544/the-neuropsychology-of-me-summary-ending

YqY2kck.jpg@

@mywebfoot , many many thanks for the written summary ending, it has definitely provided a closure for me who is a  fan of  TNOM, for taking the time to develop the plot and characters and writing them so so beautifully, I thank and applaud you. :wub:

• Like 9

Guest Noxn

@mywebfoot  I was saddened to find out that you won't continue TNoM anymore, but seriously, thank you so much for having written it and even posting the summary ending. Wow, the plot points were really well-thought-out. You must have had them planned in your head all this time. It's just a shame about the time constraints. Nevertheless, the ending is lovely. *clap clap* I am completely satisfied. ^_^ Suk Ja sounds like such an interesting character, too! Is there an actress that you can imagine playing her? :)

@Ahpheng My, it's been 114 days already?! I've been watching a couple of dramas here and there, but still, nothing can match the addiction I had for Healer. Wookie is such a busy boy. Look at that jam-packed schedule. :crazy:

Edited by Noxn

Guest mywebfoot

@mywebfoot  I was saddened to find out that you won't continue TNoM anymore, but seriously, thank you so much for having written it and even posting the summary ending. Wow, the plot points were really well-thought-out. You must have had them planned in your head all this time. It's just a shame about the time constraints. Nevertheless, the ending is lovely. *clap clap* I am completely satisfied. ^_^ Suk Ja sounds like such an interesting character, too! Is there an actress that you can imagine playing her? :)

​Oh, c'mere and let me HUG you! Thank you, and yes, the plot connections were there from the start, except that... I just wasn't up to the task of putting it all together  :( Anyway, thanks for understanding. 

Suk Ja? ...

It would need someone young, and rounded. Those would not be easy to find in K-land. Is there anyone out there who is like a female version of Ding Dong (Gong Hyo Jin's nephew in The Greatest Love)? That person. :D

EDIT: @tehlimau you naughty girl. :D 

Edited by mywebfoot