[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

chingus, we are putting together a photobook that will include a compilation of healer favorite scenes, photos, healerite reactions/comments, fanfics, etc ... i would like to solicit your input on favorite scenes/highlights (from episodes 1 to 20) and why you think so. it can be serious/profound or light/funny ... for example in episode 1, the highlights were dreams, chocolate abs and 50 cm shoulders ... would be great to get these by end of day Wednesday, April 22 ... we would appreciate your contributions to this mini project ...

thanks!

@cmoirae2

My input on some eps... (I need to rewatch Healer to remember all eps.. haha)
Ep 1: Train, topless JCW =P~ =P~
Ep 5: running in the dust, "yeobo" to ahjumma
Ep 10: makeover, press conference, confession
Ep 15: do I need to say it aloud?? :\"> :\"> & cop Jung Hoo
Ep 18: meet ahjumma!!
Ep 19: airport
Ep 20: airport, rooftop

kanyaprasetyo said: @cmoirae2

My input on some eps... (I need to rewatch Healer to remember all eps.. haha)
Ep 1: Train, topless JCW =P~ =P~
Ep 5: running in the dust, "yeobo" to ahjumma
Ep 10: makeover, press conference, confession
Ep 15: do I need to say it aloud?? :\"> :\"> & cop Jung Hoo
Ep 18: meet ahjumma!!
Ep 19: airport
Ep 20: airport, rooftop

Lol @juzluvpink , I'm only watching JCW and PMY older projects and think about healer in between, can't watch any other show, :(( what should we do!!!! :-/ even when I'm driving when I look in my rear view mirror I remember SJH when he was watching the tailing van, and I say EVERY F*** TIME :-SS and when I see a Kia sorrento driving by, forget it, you all know what I will be thinking, specially if it was the same colour, I might ask for help, but I'm loving this addiction, as long as I still can barely function at work or at home :-w

P.S I'm re reading the thread now ^#(^

@cmoirae2 well that's going to be long, most of the show is my favourite, except a few scenes with Min Jae, and a few other's :-<

Ok here we go, I'll just put my to top scenes:

Ep 1: topless SJH of course, ahjumma and SJH interaction (all of them, sorry) CYS making kimchi and pleading with her father for some money to hire healer and introducing one of the cabbages as her next husband, that scene was so adorable (PMY face expressions are the cutest ever, I started to fall in love with her here)

Ep 2: The geeky stuttering adorable beatles wig student and the whole scene in the café with the father/daughter dance and healer/ahjumma's reaction. That scene is what got me in love with healer/SJH (in the show) and JCW for his amazing portrayal for this disguise, he didn't just put custom, he turned 360 degrees into another person, with his stuttering, hand and body gesture, I just applauded and was awed at him here (and how the h***, I was lusting over this dork of a character beats me, I have no idea what so ever, I call it later the power of JCW :-SS /:) )

Ep 3: CYS re enacting the suicide attempt scen while Healer observing her, her dancing in the room while je was trapped under the bed, him watching her and seemingly besotted at her funny attempts at dancing and fighting in front of the mirror.

And the best is their first encounter face to face at somday new, him being the great Park Bong Soo, again such an amazing talent switching to a different character yet still showing some of the other character while no one's watching.

Ep 4: SJH meeting his mother ( we can find here that he's capable of love and has a good forgiving heart under his cold exterior). Drunk CYS, she was just amazing

Ep 5: CYS hugging PBS in front of her father after the fight, tending to his wound, while him being uncomfortable with her caring for him, and his inability to enjoy a home cooked meal.

Ok that's too long, spoilers not working and my eyes are @-) this is the first volume, to be continued.

P.S this all from memory only, I remember all my fav scenes which is 98% of the show

Guest nicesmile

When I saw Healer in that cold winter days
I felt warmth in my heart and all my body
Now
I want Healer 2 In this hot summerTo know what I will feelPlease.........
Someday I will tell them what healer did and how it affected in my life
Someday I will tell them all my gratitude and Thankful & love inside my heart
CBgMRgHUUAAb2PB.jpg
pic not mine
:x :)>- [-O<

Hey all! Been a while since I last posted. Still lurking here every now and then until the DVD's release! :D

For those wondering if Healer will be aired in other countries soon, a TV station here in the Philippines already released a plug. :D

(around the 0:30 mark)

One bad news and one good news about the Healer Director's Cut DVD/BD: the release date has been pushed to 6/22, but the number of disks has increased to 13 with more special features.

Visit the Initiative Team's website (http://cafe.daum.net/_c21_/bbs_read?grpid=1V4vV&mgrpid=&fldid=c0sZ&page=1&prev_page=0&firstbbsdepth=&lastbbsdepth=zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz&contentval=0000Ozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz&datanum=24&listnum=20) or the HIFP blog (http://morumoruisland.blogspot.com/2015/04/updates-on-thr-release-date-and-of-disks.html) for a detailed breakdown of the special features!

Thanks @ruizaio dear, you're the best :-bd but still sad for the delay, it's too long, wait, jun 22 is my son's birthday, another reason to look for that day. :-??

50 min of kissing scenes bts including various angles!!!! Omo I'm in heaven ^:)^