[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@azzurri
Awww... get well soon. Did JCW give you cootes when I made him send the Flying Kisses to you? I guess no more flying kiss for you from now on. *Takes it back*. I was going to give you a Jung Hoo hug for Get Well Soon... now I'm not sure. It might make your temperature go up higher!

Well, Mr G might be useless in translating Korean, but his Malay knowledge isn't too shabby. :D Baby Bear himself is a cubit-er (and he cubit 5c, I approve!), so it's no wonder Healerites are picking up the habit. :P <<< Sia in BS mode again.

Even though I share his smoking pictures, I still don't approve of smoking. I knew it was SJS that you were going to say, LOL! Who else?
---
Edit: @sunshine15, I think you'll like this WTH face from Jung Hoo. :))
896a3e43jw1era2cbp3oij20ki0bl0xm.jpg

sunshine15 said:re. any new lab rat incidents: had an incredibly hilarious kdrama moment yesterday at work, of course, featuring the rat, not Healer-related, but funny nonetheless..

I had a high-profile work meeting yesterday.. due to which, the lab rat had also come down to my office, along with 2 of his colleagues, who happened to be high-up management folks.. they were by my desk, he was introducing them to me and my colleagues.. we were discussing current projects and stuff.. so his colleague asked me about my current projects and I was explaining her about the projects.. one of those names was Integrated OTP, a new project I'm working on.. she then asked me, what's OTP? .. so OTP in tech world is One-time Password, a very common acronym, but the minute she asked me this, the thing that came out of my mouth was - One True Pairing =)) But before I could finish my sentence, or maybe as soon as I finished it, the lab rat gave me a very weird look, kinda like, 'you know, you're insane!'

:)), turned to his colleague, and started covering up for my goof-up, he started explaining her about the project, about One-time Password and about the design of the proposed changes for the initiative and stuff..  Until the lab rat gave me the weird look & of course, my close friend and colleague started laughing, I had no idea of what I had just said :)) I was so embarrassed... though I don't think she really heard me completely, 'cos her reactions were pretty normal..but he and my other friend laughed so much at my expense later on! they told me that I'm the most bizarre person they've ever met! 

@sunshine15 That's funny! XD Although when I was having lessons about IT systems and the word OTP came across to me, the first thing I thought of was also OTP as in One True Pairing XD Guess thats what happens when we get too obsessed w our drama & otp X'D
Anyway, haven't posted here in a while! Totally miss being here more. So just to share Healer related stuffs... I was inspired by all the different edits sia3 posted before, so I started trying on doing some screencaps with quotes to illustrate my own favourite scenes too! (I'm testing out colourings on PS so I'm taking the chance to do it on Healer XD, while studying. HAHA)

tumblr_nmyk9lzqT31rs3l09o1_r1_500.pngtumblr_nmyk9lzqT31rs3l09o2_r1_500.pngtumblr_nmyk9lzqT31rs3l09o3_500.pngtumblr_nmyk9lzqT31rs3l09o4_500.pngtumblr_nmyk9lzqT31rs3l09o5_500.png
"From the time I was left alone till now, I never expected anything from people. So I was okay. No matter who understands or misunderstands me, it didn’t matter to me. I was like that."

tumblr_nn01evS47v1rs3l09o1_500.pngtumblr_nn01evS47v1rs3l09o2_500.pngtumblr_nn01evS47v1rs3l09o3_500.pngtumblr_nn01evS47v1rs3l09o4_500.png
"And starting from last year, he’s one half of my two timing. I’ve gotten another crush. He’s a night errand boy. […] All I heard about him were just rumours, so… But I felt my heart go thump-thump. I ended up fantasising about him. That’s how my second unrequited love started."

These are so so Cute... in1WGjA.jpg @sunshine15 , did you spell my name wrongly ? Wished I saw that, Ahjumma is out of work lately as the Healerites are behaving when it comes to spelling my name :)) . Thanks for sharing your Rat story =)) , my first laugh of the day . Thanks for the compliment, I hope you visit JCW and ChangMin's thread too coz some of my comics are posted there and not here. Happy Sunday.

namedx said:

cmoirae2 said:

chingus, it has been awhile since i posted in this thread.  i hope everyone is well and enjoying the warmer weather.  i am putting together a compilation of songs that would remind you of healer, seo jung ho/chae young shin or any character would like to get your input. if you have a list of songs and if you can provide the episode and the reason why you associated that song to an episode/scene/character, ill put these all in a CD.  hopefully it's available in itunes so I can download and burn into a CD. i will include this in the care package for JCW and PMY. you can PM me with your list :-) kamsahameda :-)

Anyone can read Japanese?
http://www.eigeki.com/topics?action=detail&topic_id=474

A source from twitter said Healer will be aired in Japan on July!!
cr: yoko (orange_peel1 twitter)

Maybe after Empress Ki, because EK will ended on July, then after that Healer aired.... lucky Japanese fans, they'll be healed by Healer straight after watching Empress Ki 8-X 8-X

@kanyaprasetyo - It says...

<速報>チ・チャンウク☓パク・ミニョン☓ユ・ジテが出演するドラマ「ヒーラー」の日本初放送が決定しました。

Drama "Healer" starring Ji Chang Wook, Park Min Young and Yoo Ji Tae has been decided for first broadcast in Japan.

■放送予定 (Broadcasting Schedule)

6月第1話先行放送 (Broadcasting the first episode in June)
7月本放送スタート! (Broadcasting starts in July!)