[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I wish my Healer OST CD was delivered through teleportation. I can't wait 7-10 business days for it to arrive on my door step (I'm pathetic). That unit will be coming in from Hong Kong too because YesAsia usually ships from there.Feeling all antsy just thinking about my new CD lol! 
Edit: Darn it! It won't be mailed until the stock comes in from South Korea :((

heartoppaya said: Hi girls, it's been awhile. I'm still lurking around trying to think funny things and ended up crying bucketloads instead. Ah, healer-ya, how I miss you... So, I wanna pose you guys a question. Feel free to answer: Q- What do you miss most about Healer?

OTP Scenes! CYS and SJH scenes! Their back hugs, their embraces, their kisses, their hand holding, their telepathic conversations! 

(Edit) Healer in action of course! I miss seeing him running on roofs, disguising in different kind of appearance too!

Guest Leylalinn

Done vote for healer. Kmhl...44persen.come on guys vote.

Btw....i order cd ost in yes asia. So the cd will send right away?or waiting in april also like dvd director cut.

Guest Canavalia

sia3 said: @CanavaliaAre you the lady that previously use the radish as avatar? I remember avatars better than names. Anyway, you know those digital photo frames available in store these days - can/do they support GIF format images? If they do, you CAN stuck Healer gifs in there, I supposed? I won't be HD enough to fit the frame of course. Good HD gifs can get as big as 10MB+

Guest mywebfoot

@avmondo thank you for visiting. I should mention that if u visit @azzurri at azzurrithings.tumblr.com you will find the remainder of the monologues we collaborated on. :)

Canavalia said:

Haha, yes thats me. When I saw that the Healer International Fan Project actually found its way to SJN .... I got stressed by the idea, that if she or the stuff will have a look at this thread, they might think I'm some crazy, Secretary OH loving, fangirling..... radish oO;I just wanted to appeal that I am actually quite...n...no....no.... normal *PBS mode ON*I will go back to the radish mode ... when... when... my mind is clear again. yes.... cl-ear. H-a H-a

Digital Photo Frames? Can I pin them on my wall? If yes... how many do I need....? Thanks to you guys 20% of my drive consists of GIFs. 

It is good to see everyone here on rehab. I think the only way for me to not think about Healer is to sleep. :)) Failed miserably in trying to focus on my mundane tasks, so I decided to have a good looooong sleep. And the first thing I did when I woke up, was check on this thread for updates! Come on! :(( This is it guys, Healer withdrawals!!! The struggle is real! :(

For people missing Healer, just wait a bit longer.
We Are going to set up the HIPF Blog soon !
You will get to see the Fan submissions ....bit by bit.
The team had submitted 6 Items along with the Fan messages.
We will release 2 items per day starting tomorrow on the Blog.
Your comments and thoughts on them will be much appreciated.
Sorry for keeping it so hush hush.
But we wanted it to be a surprise both for you and the staff.
Hope you like what we have done :)

@larienssi you're alone on this...with SJN interview, i have to go through each episode to check what i miss...sad but that's the reality after healer...no more waiting for written preview...

btw do we get to see HIFP final product soon? Sorry, i'm a bit impatient...*off to watch healer fmv**

sanika said: For people missing Healer, just wait a bit longer.
We Are going to set up the HIPF Blog soon !
You will get to see the Fan submissions ....bit by bit.
The team had submitted 6 Items along with the Fan messages.
We will release 2 items per day starting tomorrow on the Blog.
Your comments and thoughts on them will be much appreciated.
Sorry for keeping it so hush hush.
But we wanted it to be a surprise both for you and the staff.
Hope you like what we have done :)