[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

celyw said: ok anyone know whether ahjumma find out more about this guy? he is a pain in the neck, i hope he suffer tomorrow

this episode? I hope he really has some use in ep 20 too 
#-oand dun you felt irritated by this SS boss? he was doing practically nothing except standing beside him throughout

Goodbye Healer!!

It can be JH sacrificing his life for everyone, this is doubtful very much so

It can mean JH last time being healer and assuming a normal life

It can just simply mean the end of the series lol

I swear we're being trolled!!

JH and YS:
JH: Were u scared?YS: Don't even talk about it. I was really scared.JH: If u had got hurt, i don't know what i would have done...YS: U were scared too...Look at your face, u're white as a sheet..JH: U didn't get hurt, right?YS: I'm fine.JH: Did anyone touch u? Hit u?YS: No.JH: Okay. Dae Young-ah, u've worked hard. Tell the kids i said thanks.JH: Chae Young Shin..YS: What?JH: Living like others, no matter what, it's still difficult at the moment..YS: Why?JH: They just sent us a threat...YS: What kind of threat?JH: I confessed...that i killed Park Dong Chul. The Elder has that recording tape....and they won't turn me in if i join them...YS: That crazy old man....JH: It's alright...YS: What did they threat u with? for u to make that kind of confession? It was because of me, right? They used the video with me in it, right? No, even then, have u gone mad? How could u confess? To being a killer...really...U've gone completely insane...JH: I won't ever work under them. U know I can't stand that...YS: U dare do that...and I'll follow and drag u out.JH: Okay. So, until i resolve this, i can't be by your side. I have to run away.YS: Let's go together...JH: I'll let u know if i need your help...YS: Do it with me, by my side..JH: If u're by my side, then we'll just get caught in this situation again..YS: Then how do i see u?JH: I'll turn off my cell so don't call me. And don't even come to my house. And if anyone ask about me....YS: How do i get to see u?

dunno why but i kept feeling that SS boss was bothered by the fact that Manager Ahn was targeting Healer & Ahjumma.. I noticed it twice, first when they were shooting JH live in Moon-ho's office, when he found out that JH was Healer, he had some sort of an unreadable expression on his face.. And then when he saw Manager Ahn tracing Ahjumma's IP, then too.. 

hopefully that guy's gonna redeem himself in the last episode, by doing something that helps our Healer 2.0 team.. 

---------

I'm with you on this one. I think SangSoo is not that bad. If you remember when Hwang jaeguk was beating a girl and threatening CYS, he was really uncomfortable. His character is even ticklish. Haha. So i also think that he will turn his back on the "farmers" and help bring them down. Haha.

Guest uctqepe

That almost-kiss hug!!!! I bet the direction from PD was something like

"Okay you two hug, look at each other, like you are about to kiss, but dont! Aaaaallllmmoooosst kiss, but dont!"

PDnimmmmmmmm... We asked RED, this is pale pinkish!!! :-t b-(

That almost-kiss hug!!!! I bet the direction from PD was something like

"Okay you two hug, look at each other, like you are about to kiss, but dont! Aaaaallllmmoooosst kiss, but dont!"

PDnimmmmmmmm... We asked RED, this is pale pinkish!!! :-t b-(

-----

Hahahaha! I dont mind them teasing us like this ONLY IF THEY MAKE UP FOR IT ON TOMORROW'S EPISODE!! THEY BETTER MAKE UP FOR IT!

Guest uctqepe

Omo!!!! Every time I order a pizza, I'm going to have high expectations

:(

(

X( X(

JH looks so good as a pizza guy

i really pray there'll be no pizza guy looking like that around my place... Unless ohhh boooyyy, he'll never make it out of my door... :-\" 3:-O

aroma83 said: JH and YS:
JH: Were u scared?YS: Don't even talk about it. I was really scared.JH: If u had got hurt, i don't know what i would have done...YS: U were scared too...Look at your face, u're white as a sheet..JH: U didn't get hurt, right?YS: I'm fine.JH: Did anyone touch u? Hit u?YS: No.JH: Okay. Dae Young-ah, u've worked hard. Tell the kids i said thanks.JH: Chae Young Shin..YS: What?JH: Living like others, no matter what, it's still difficult at the moment..YS: Why?JH: They just sent us a threat...YS: What kind of threat?JH: I confessed...that i killed Park Dong Chul. The Elder has that recording tape....and they won't turn me in if i join them...YS: That crazy old man....JH: It's alright...YS: What did they threat u with? for u to make that kind of confession? It was because of me, right? They used the video with me in it, right? No, even then, have u gone mad? How could u confess? To being a killer...really...U've gone completely insane...JH: I won't ever work under them. U know I can't stand that...YS: U dare do that...and I'll follow and drag u out.JH: Okay. So, until i resolve this, i can't be by your side. I have to run away.YS: Let's go together...JH: I'll let u know if i need your help...YS: Do it with me, by my side..JH: If u're by my side, then we'll just get caught in this situation again..YS: Then how do i see u?JH: I'll turn off my cell so don't call me. And don't even come to my house. And if anyone ask about me....YS: How do i get to see u?