[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest blossomnagr

namedx said: @AdelaM, @Namyo, @all - Yesss!! Finally!! After three days of laborious paper folding, I've ended with something which at least looks like a star!! Lol it still looks rather pitiful, but much better than the first two! Brilliant, at this rate, I may have a fighting chance at creating something other than plain lettering for the fan project! Huzzah! Sorry for the random post; just couldn't contain the excitement! :D

i just rewatched the dancing scene in Episode 2. PMY is really a good dancer and she has THE MOVE! I watched it so many times and never failed to make me laugh. The reactions and expressions from the Ahjussi, Ahjumma, and Healer are so priceless. Ahjussi seems to be used to seeing this kind of weird action from father/daughter, while Ahjumma and Healer are in shock. At the end of the scene, the Ahjumma typed her report "There is no evidence that she was abused as a child. No evidence. ABSOLUTELY NONE!" :))

Does anyone know the song Young Shin play in Coffee bay ( episode 8 )TT_TT
The camera test scene. I've found for a few days and i just can't find it :((
I can understand a little korean lyrics of that song but i dont know how to write =))
Anyone can tell me? Big thankssss :x:x

blossomnagr

said:

namedx

said:

@AdelaM, @Namyo, @all - Yesss!! Finally!! After three days of laborious paper folding, I've ended with something which at least looks like a star!! Lol it still looks rather pitiful, but much better than the first two! Brilliant, at this rate, I may have a fighting chance at creating something other than plain lettering for the fan project! Huzzah! Sorry for the random post; just couldn't contain the excitement! :D

Guest nicesmile

Our lovely couple
In real life
In a happy end to our healer best drama

I hope to see them with
 Such cute kids

But I think their kids will be more beautiful too

Embedded image permalink
:)>- :x

So I just read that Ji Chang Wook is an only child, so that means, there is no way that he will be called to serve National Service (aka 2 years mandatory military service) , therefore, he can do lots of drama after Healer!....

YES! more dramas please and pls more interviews after Healer's as well. We are nosy fans and wants to know you better!... :x =))

So I just read that Ji Chang Wook is an only child, so that means, there is no way that he will be called to serve National Service (aka 2 years mandatory military service) , therefore, he can do lots of drama after Healer!....

YES! more dramas please and pls more interviews after Healer's as well. We are nosy fans and wants to know you better!... :x =))

Not really ,he mentioned in Healer's press conference that he might enlist after healer ends ... So i'm sorry to disappoint you but it's gonna happen

Guest tomoyo1010

logged in to soompi and i have previous pages to backtrack (which i lost track already) plus another 30+ pages. there's no way i can finish it until tomorrow's episode and i'm having a time (page) jump here all the way to the latest one. biane chingu-deul...for skipping all your post. i know i missed lots of you guys insightful, awesome and funny posts.  :((
now, can anyone redirect me to the episode 17 preview. i even can't find which page it was posted, have scan almost all the previous pages but i'm still helpless. i think i saw a written preview too. i've already email our healer for help but ahjumma said, healer is busy with CYS. moreover the team is in chaos no thanks to the metal stick guy who killed the ex-police ahjussi - now they have to find another way to reveal the past mystery and healer might be accused of another murder. :-w
dowa juseyo....

suddenly remember reply 1997 while thinking about our OTP and i'm turning byeontae here. :P could we possibly have an ending like this. :D
reply%201997%20-%20pregnancy%20test_zpsp

dina93 said:

I guess competing dramas are good as well. Also, leading men in both series are domestically well known actors. However, international audience prefer the genre of Healer that is light and romantic mixed with action and mystery.

Nowadays ratings in Korea really can't predict even for famous or well known actors.

Rain and HB drama after such long waiting did not score well. But JJH did so well. The plot? They like saguek or makjang? But many dramas only rating below 10%.

But I think Ifans can show support by telling them it's well received overseas dun be discouraged or disappointed.