[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

MUFCfangirl said: @Ahpheng What if behind that smile-almost-cry is his real feeling. Moon Ho request, yes you can meet her but for the first and the last time. You meet her, then you must leave. I don't trust you, or Young Shin will get more danger around you. That's why he's happy but really pain inside

I mean this smile

Nooo I feel left out :-S why didn't I know earlier ?? I've just seen the preview now ooh I can't wait 8-| Tbh , I was away for a few days studying for my final , which is 3 weeks away . BUT I didn't expect that I would miss that much :-t Anyway I better finish my words now , I hope healer Writer nim surprises us with NO noble idiocy & clichés or Less ones ( I know I am asking for too much )

I hope we don't see a lot of the " Moon-ho-orders-jung-hoo-to-be-away-from-young-shin .. " part (:|

Also , am I the only one who saw jung hoo smiling not crying at the very end of the preview ? That's all for now , healerer Chingus ,

Wish me luck , I won't be fully active these days , I am also receiving an Exam result in a couple of weeks

Too many stressful events :-SS

Okay, if I got it right from the previews:Young Shin will go to meet Healer, and it will happen at the cinema(?), she will get rabbit as present from him and he will be sitting behind her and will be watching her with these dreamy eyes (and in this setting smiling seems more appropriate, but we don't know what he is thinking).Afterwards she will be leaving (it can be that she hugs the rabbit with right hand) and when will be passing one of the doors, Jung Hoo will take her hand - but he does it smartly, so she won't be able to see him even if she turns because of the door.
And let me guess, this will be the scene three second before the end of episode, right?d1m3GS7_zpsc293ddb7.png

Just thinking aloud - So Healer and Young-shin are on a date together.. Alright they don't sit together to watch the movie, but will they not talk at all? (if they don't, how will the bunny exchange happen! :)) )  I hope Young-shin finds Healer/Jung-hoo at least slightly similar to Bong-sook-ah & starts putting all the clues together...
Young-shin's pretty smart, she may have her blind spots, but I feel she'll catch on pretty quickly.. kinda like the scene where Healer was trying to pluck a few hair strands and she puts on her cap :)) or when she caught on that Healer had clipped her nails for a DNA test.. Angst might be imperative, but for now I beg you, kdrama gods, please let Young-shin find out about Jung-hoo/Healer/Bong-soo soon, pretty please!! 

@uctqepe I feel you ;__;
 dead crazy rabbit
Uljimayo @Healerities /ok it sound weird
I don't want see him this heartbroken anymore boohoo crazy rabbit but maybe it will make your bromance ship sailing
tumblr_nhwumfRMwS1u4lvilo2_1280.jpg
@Ahpheng I hope so, let them singing and dancing in Healer hideout place first, and spend the night together on that fluffy bed dance with me crazy rabbit

Btw, is that bunny actually Jung Hoo minion
tumblr_nhwumfRMwS1u4lvilo1_1280.jpg
Jung Hoo

tumblr_nhwvatTTqP1u4lvilo1_500.jpg
His love and his minion

That's so creepy
panda 33

Guest uctqepe

@MUFCfangirl agree Healerities sounds weird, or even sounds like a sickness?? Kakakakka.. but isn't it HEALERIOUS?? LOOOL

Sawry guys.. this joke will grow old w/ me #-o

Guest wookieLOVEyoung_changmin

Wa... I keep watching preview n just crying .. Because it feels the chemistry was so deep when PMY n SJH holding hands.. The feel...

Nervous waiting H -2.. :((

wow that preview.... things are really heating up...
And I am wondering how long CYS and SJH is going to date like that?I know I am being difficult, but I dont think blind dates are healthy? how many blind dates are they going to have? Just feeing us viewers on crack, I know. I think CYS has bit of a hero worship syndrome both to Moonho and Healer.But, yeah some of you will argue that for Healer, she probably have that telepathic connection...
Well on a positive side, she is falling in love with the abilities of Healer and her feelings, not for looks. So I really dont know how she will react when she see the real SJH. 
moonho vs SJH ----daebak. lets just thrash it out guys. >:)
I got my popcorn ready. 

I started to watch this when i saw there were over 1k comments on the DB's Healer's recap of episode 8. That got me curious, coz for a long time, any updates from DB's do not generate as much discussion as this (perhaps the last i saw, on the most commented thread was when The King 2 Heart drama was aired, correct me if i was wrong).

I'm glad I watched it, hey Healer is one darn good looking guy, with his hair down of course. :-) and the storyline is not too bad :)

Healer *Fighting*!

- off to watching episode 10 -

OMG! I've just woken up after being totally destroyed after a 3 hours long English proficiency exam, and there is such an amazing gift awating me! The preview is so thrilling, I can barely contain my excitement here! I love how SJN doesn't drag anything and with each episode reveals one crucial part of the truth, just like you add new puzzle piece and gives us another glimpse of the final picture - it makes you thrilled but you are already curious about what comes next. SHe perefctly combines the past with the present and the romance which continues to slay my heart with all the shippy perfection.A LITERAL BLIND DATE! MY FEELS! How am I supposed to keep my sanity unitl Monday?! I need my fix now! Thano you everyone for the new uploads :-)!7jfA16w.png

I honestly like KMH discovered healer's identity first...he may have the upper hand now of course but that could work to his advantage too knowing JH will definitely protect YS... I'm looking forward to KMH and JH working together not just as reporters but as a team to unravel the media corruption and bring down the Elder.... really love the date scenes and I just hope YS finally know who healer is...bring the love on!

First of all... you're all so amazing! Your updates are so fast... I can hardly keep up with you all! The written preview and the video preview leave so many emotions in me: I'm happy, sad, surprised, afraid and excited. Is it possible to feel all that just by watching a preview? I admit I'm confused too. I don't know what is the chronological order of the scenes... but there's no doubt about it... I'm looking forward to watch it. Can't wait for Monday!

To ease the wait I've been working on new MV. This time I used rock song 'Monsoon' by Tokio Hotel.
The focus is mainly on JH and his action scenes that I admire!