HOW much cola , coffee , or tea do you drink every day ?

Guest sig-Hadise

I drink tea once a day, sometimes twice. I have so much tea at my house. Milk tea, Korean citrus tea, iced jasmine tea, blueberry tea, you name it. I try not to drink too much caffeine because it irritates my stomach. Every now and then I pick up an iced coffee, though. I barely drink soda. I would rather drink water.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I've heard that 5 cups of coffee per day is OK, if it sugarless and not so strong. But I drink coffee way much more everyday. And yeahh, I don't have problems with caffeine, caffeine has problems with me. By the ay, guys, any ideas which coffee maker should I choose from this Jonsguide list? I want to buy a coffee maker to prepare even more coffee ;) I don't want it to be super exprensive, but it has to be a good friend who offers a good cup of coffee every morning, Any suggestions?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't drink tea and cola but I'm fan of coffee .When I worked for Starbucks, there was a regular who used to sit down, order a venti coffee and get two refills after he downed the first one. That's 60 ounces of coffee, not 9 cups but pretty close
I have a Gaggia (Baby) coffee machine for about 15 years and it just works, it takes no time to get your coffee in the morning and it is always exceptional, lots of crema and two cups at a time. Now looking for new one cozzy machine with grinder. Anyone who says instant coffee is the way to go obviously has never tasted good coffee from a proper espresso machine.. One tip I would add is if you want milky coffee (Cafe-latte) then use semi or fullfat UHT/Longlife Milk not fresh milk (it enhances the taste) and use an espresso amount of coffee and the rest is hot milk (So very little water). On the other hand if your doing tea always fresh milk. smile.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Cola: Never.

Coffee: I would love to drink coffee every day. I did that before, and I was dropping stuff all over the place. I stopped drinking coffee every day because of that. I only drink coffee once in a while now.

Tea: Once in a while.

I drink mainly water on a daily basis.

• 3 months later...

Archived