[Drama 2014] The Spring Day of My Life/My Spring Day 내 생애 봄날

Admin

hello again all, i can't help but share this news to you guys that while watching KBS 2014 drama awards, they are quite diff in a sense that they have more than Best Couple, around 5 set of them & made me wonder why MBC only got one best couple like JN & JH, if the MBC awards got same concept like KBS i think our guys will be one of the BC category too. :((

anyway, once again Happy New Year to you all! let's keep the ball rolling here even if our guys didn't make it but our SY did! our KWS shld've won an award! :((

btw, is it only me last 2 days till today i had a hard time logging in here on soompi! it took me a while to get in here! LOLs what's wrong i wondered?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi my dear MSD friends. Its rather quiet here. I suppose many of you have moved on and concentrating on other kdramas. I tried to do the same but i cant find anything as captivating and interesting as MSD and no hero that can capture my heart as Dong Ha. I watch Punch but there were too many bad characters and crooks that i felt stressful watching Since there are no new posts i just spend my time reading the old threads starting from page 1. Now im on to page 96. Has anybody got any news on KWS?

@hazel1400, it could be a very long time, until we hear any news on KWS.  He seems to try to stay out of the spotlight, as much as he can, (and still work).  On top of that, he's choosey about projects, and probably has a hard time finding roles that are outside of the usual urban, upper middle-class-guy-in-a-romance kind of role.  I mean, why be an actor, if you're playing the same kind of thing all the time?  The best thing you can do is watch what he already has done, and maybe drop emails to MBC's You Tube channel, requesting they upload all of his projects, that he did for them, which are considerable in number.  It will help kill the time in between his projects.

• 2 weeks later...

B8Cjke_CUAAsEqS.jpg
일본에서방송될 내생애봄날을위해 다시만난 봄이동욱동하 오랜만에만나 수다가끊이지않았던 오늘 너무즐거웠어요^_^ 私たちが 主演する 「私の生涯の春の日」 2月から KNTVで 放送されます!是非見てくださいね #내생애봄날 #私の生涯の春の日

Cr: Sooyoung IG
My Spring Day will be shown in KNTV Japan starting next month!

hello to you all gosh i thot this thread wasn't active anymore, i've missed a lot since i embarked in a new drama lately! woah it's her b/day? happy belated to our SY! nice pix to die for here!
hope ev.body's doing fine, maybe  i feel like an outcast here now :) lols wave to you all! am still missing our OTP for sure so not to be so depressed about it i have to look for another guy hahaha in another drama! unfaithful maybe? hahaha

• 4 months later...

Part of that Japanese interview, that was done early this year.  Apparently it was shot in anticipation of the Japanese release of MSD on DVD.  Unfortunately, the only subtitles included, are Japanese, so the rest of the international fans are left out in the cold.  Still, it's good to see what those pictures were about! 

Japanese webpage for DVD release:  http://kandera.jp/sp/haru/

MSDJPINTRVW14_zpsoym0tuqi.png

MSDJPINTRVW7_zpswsf60kwc.png

MSDJPINTRVW10_zpsz2h5ckda.png

MSDJPINTRVW12_zpseltk44ml.png

MSDJPINTRVW18_zpstndmsjit.png

MSDJPINTRVW16_zpsgt7cxi0p.png

CM%20Capture%2095_zpsunkgqa8t.jpg

• 2 months later...

My Spring Days 

It's been a year for "My Spring Days". Sooyoung, Kam Woosung, the writer and director reunite :D

hotsootuff: "벌써일년 #내생애봄날 #아버님 #이발하셨다아 #사랑합니다"

[TRANS] "It's already been one year #TheSpringDayofMyLife#father #hadahaircut #Iloveyou" (trans Cr; soshistagramtrans)

NpVAMkL.jpg

hotsootuff: "여러분도 이렇게 잊지않고 기억해주시고..또 이런작품 만날수있을까요? ㅎ 예쁜케잌너무고마워요!^^ 아까워서어떻게먹어 ㅜㅜ #내생애봄날 #봄이1주년"

[TRANS] "You guys didn't forget and remembered like this.. Will I be able to meet another piece like this? Heh, thank you so much for the pretty cake!^^ How am I supposed to eat it, it's too precious ㅜㅜ#MySpringDays #BomYi1stAnniversary" (trans cr; sonexstella)

2Eovw0r.jpg

SOURCE; SOOYOUNG'S INSTAGRAM (https://instagram.com/hotsootuff/)

• 1 month later...

Archived