[Drama 2014] The Spring Day of My Life/My Spring Day 내 생애 봄날

Admin

hello MSD chingoos, i hvnt been here a while but came across this from hancinema, frustrating i still can't vote :( this is the mbc nominees & they includeded the links to sign up. i hope our guys win!

http://www.hancinema.net/mbc-drama-awards-2014-nominees-76772.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hancinema%2FAUJj+%28HanCinema+Daily+News%29

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi chinggus, I am watching other dramas now and not a single drama past or present that moves me as much as MSD. I do lurk around here sometimes, this feels like home and always has a special place in my heart. I realised all my click stories screencaps have been completely wiped out, thanks to Tinypics which is banned by Soompi but I didnt know. Anyway, if any of you that wants to see the screencaps for any particular click stories, just let me know the page of this thread the stories were initially posted, and I will re upload again, I was thinking of redoing all the stories all over again but they are just too time consuming.

found these Gifs on DC....one of my all time favourite scene of this drama VV7pxqJ.jpgScrOlzP.jpg Gifs cr DC

Hi Ahpeng. Thats my favourite KWS picture...he looks extra gorgeous in the rusty red sweater. Im still stucked in the MSD pit. Yes its true no other dramas can beat MSD. Ive ventured into other dramas too but i go back n watched MSD again. Anyway thanks for the awesome pictures

@hazel1400, agree that he looks extra gorgeous in red, it's his first time wearing bright colour in the drama. I love the way he is styled in this drama, very down to earth, comfortable, neutral tone and approachable styling . These are my favourite pics of DH...there are so many of them...it's difficult to choose... VNiUYSH.jpg

251214 Sooyoung update her instagram
There are only 3 days left to pre-order the dvd set for "My Spring Day!" If the pre-order does not exceed 1000 orders, they will not produce the dvd at all. For those of you who want to cherish the dvd forever please hurry^^❤️ more details at @bomdongdvd

baVNAYc.jpg

syofgg

Guest tsukyoku

Just a few more days to MBC Drama Awards! so excited!!! while waiting for D-Day, i've uploaded my 2nd FMV.. enjoy before it blocked :-\"

http://youtu.be/pe3uTjsYwfw

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 600; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "“My Spring Day” Writer Clarifies How Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Was Cast for Her Role
kiddy_days December 27, 2014

“My Spring Day” Writer Clarifies How Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Was Cast for Her Role

Writer Park Ji Sook has made her perspective regarding the casting of Girls’ Generation’Sooyoung in the MBC drama My Spring Day.”

On an interview that was recently conducted, Park Ji Sook said, “When I was first planning the drama, it was a very shabby story that couldn’t even be explained in a sentence. There wasn’t even a story about a heart transplant. I just wanted to tell a mellow story about a man and a woman who should not have fallen in love, but confirm their love together through the difficult time. I didn’t add in anything special or try to put in anything new, but I tried to write it in a unique way.”

Park Ji Sook said of the controversy of casting Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung in the drama, “If there is one thing that I feel sad about, it was that there were a lot of talk about the female lead of the drama. However, there was no influence of her agency or exchange of money involved. She had just auditioned with the hopes that she would get even a small role.”

Park Ji Soon added, “Her acting was different because it wasn’t as polished as we often see from actresses, but that made me and the director feel, ‘Shouldn’t that be what Bom Yi is like?’ Her laughter and her genuine speech and such honest and innocent image really felt like Bom Yi. She just was Bom Yi.”

Meanwhile, “My Spring Day” aired its last episode on October 30.

Guest sheilacolleen

The long awaited 2014 MBC Drama Awards are upon us ... It's today or tomorrow (depending on where you are) :)
Hope to see SY and KWS get some awards, especially the Best Couple award.
If you have an iMBC account, you can watch the event live !

More info :
2014 MBC Drama Awards starts at 8:55pm KST.
SY is the main MC with Shin Dong Yup. She will also be performing a Latin Dance for the opening. :x

We did not meet the 1000 pre-order goal for the DC DVD.

There should be some news, in time, about the standard version. I hope it has lots of bonus features, and hope they can make a North American edition, but I doubt they will.

Good luck to SY & WS at the awards. Hope we get lots of great pictures of them! :-)

Archived