[Drama 2014] The Spring Day of My Life/My Spring Day 내 생애 봄날

Admin

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!!!The posters looks awesome..When I first heard the pairing of Sooyoung and KWS,I was a a bit apprehensive..But seeing KWS,a bit relief coz he looks quite young..And also love Sooyoung's hair..I thought when she cut her bangs,she's going to sport the same hairstyle as Cyrano,luckily she did not..Anyway,hope ratings for this drama will be good as I have been hoping for Sooyoung to act in a major broadcoast for soo long!!!Maybe she could also sing an OST for this drama... [-O< [-O<

Edit: Heard that My lovely girl' cast will be guesting at Running Man..Would be nice if this drama's cast could also do the same..In fact,Sooyoung has never been in RM though her other members had been there before.

aiin2 said: Heard that My lovely girl' cast will be guesting at Running Man..Would be nice if this drama's cast could also do the same..In fact,Sooyoung has never been in RM though her other members had been there before.

class="content-title" Official Posters for “My Spring Day” Released
Official Posters for “My Spring Day” Released, Along with Pictures of Sooyoung on Set

The first official posters for the upcoming MBC drama “My Spring Day” has been released.

The main official poster features the four main cast members, Kam Woo Sung, Sooyoung, Lee Joon Hyuk, and Jang Shin Young.  In the other official posters, the two main leads, Kam Woo Sung and Sooyoung, can be seen looking at each other longingly on a bright spring day.

Additional photos of Sooyoung behind the scenes were also released. In the images, Sooyoung looks very natural while interacting with people at a market.

“My Spring Day” is a melodrama about a love between a woman who is given a second chance at life after getting a heart transplant and the man who was the husband of the heart donor. The first episode of “My Spring Day” will air on September 10.

my spring day posterssooyoung my spring day

Oh? No updates yet?
I found this picture on twitter (iamSooyoungster).There's a fan support from a Sooyoung's fansite on the filming site~ I'm still looking for the sources for more pictures...
s16xw7.jpg

And another news update: This one is from Mwave.
class="titleNews" style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"link: SNSD’s Sooyoung Brightens Up Street Market in ‘Spring Days of My Life’ class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;""Taking her first lead role in a drama airing through a public channel, Sooyoung has reportedly been filming twice as hard as others, keeping a tight attitude and asking questions non-stop to her senior actors, like Kam Woo Sung. An affiliate of the production company Dream E&M stated, “She is similar to ‘Bom’ in that she always does her best in a bright and cheery attitude throughout filming. We think that Spring Days of My Life will become a project that will allow her to set her name as actress Choi Sooyoung, rather than the idol Sooyoung".”

This drama gives me so much hope for Sooyoung in the future~~ (T.T)

Now, Koalaplayground gave us review about this drama. The author wrote exactly what's in almost every people's mind about the plot.. Oh well.. I'm actually glad that at least acting-wise, this drama is praised for having great casts.
link: Sooyoung and Kam Woo Sung Fall in Love in Teasers for My Spring Days

Yeaaaah, new posters. I am so freakin' happy today. Like really, I know school and work are starting again and blablabla but damn it, the posters are just so effortlessly amazing and beautiful. I just love the setting of a ceilingless room.My favorite gotta be where Dong Ha and Bo Mi are staring at each other though. You just can feel the chemistry between the two of them. It's just so beautiful.And is it just me or when I sense some kind of meaning in that picture like Bo Mi is standing higher than Dong Ha and on her way/next to her, there is some kind of dark door, like that door represents the death as a symbol and Bo Mi is on "her way to death" but she is stopped by Dong Ha and in particular, her love for him ? Haha.
Anyway, I am amazed but they don't look odd together at all. Like you can't tell the 20 years of age difference. I don't know if it's make up/computer program or whatever but it rocks xD. And it helps to make Sooyoung older too. Y'know, I don't feel like she is only 24-25 but I mean it as a compliment of course :)
And I loved what koalasplayground says because as you said, she said what was on everyone's mind and it doesn't mean it's bad at all. Plus, she acknowledged that the cast members all have great acting skills so it's all good. At the end of the day, it's the writing which is going to matter so I cross my fingers really really bad :D

@LavelyShai Yup. It's not food drive. That's why I wrote "food drive". The definition of food drive is more on charitable purpose but this one is food provided by fans to staff. I'm not sure what it's called in general. 
@asiiatdu82 I'm not quite sure about the meaning of poster either.. but I thought the one without walls give off spring vibe with Sooyoung as Bomi closer to the camera. The Bomi leaning on the wall while looking at Dongha.. instead of looking at who is standing on the higher ground, I felt it looks more as if they're not in the same path/world but somehow saw each other while still standing in their respective background. Dongha looking up to Bomi makes it feels like he is reaching for her but his posture of just standing there kind of looks like he's refraining himself from getting close to her..idk... Among all posters, my favorite is all four casts in one. The interpretation of that poster is pretty much clear to me. Dongha, who never thought he's going to love someone again is looking forward in his life and yet, Bomi is there in his peripheral view. Bomi staring at Dongha emotionally but giving off the feelings that she couldn't reach him. Jiwon gazing at Dongha, as if he is her life goal or 'I'm going to get this man'. And the last picture we have Dongwook looking down at the floor with an apologetic/insecure/guilty expression all over his face while holding on Bomi's arm hoping she wouldn't left him. Hehe~
Aaaaahhhhh~~~ September 4th~~ I can't wait to see a longer preview and their interviews~ 

@LavelyShai Okie dokie~!! I already changed the name~ heheheheheee Thank you!
Today's KWS's BTS filming pictures and interview clip!! I hope we'll get to see Jang Shinyoung's later this week.
Ahhh.. yess.. the rice wreaths.. I saw a lot of SONE from different countries were collecting money for that for a month. I hope we'll get to see them too~
201445391409614856.jpg

Video interview
Click here~!
EDIT: I just realized Bomi's dress in the poster when she's leaning on the wall is Dongha's ex-wife's dress. I think @asiiatdu82 explanation about the poster is pretty accurate~ wow~ you amazed me.

KWS looks really good in the interview vid. he looks really really good in the suit. this ajushi so handsome. :x :x

Just trust in sooheart 수하트 만 믿어~ i hope she made tons of money from her photobook sale and can do a 1 tonne rice donation haha.

New stills of Sujeong (Min Jia)
MUSMR1r.jpg

It's nice to see Sujeong and all but..... JUSTICE FOR JANG SHINYOUNG JUSTICE FOR BAE JIWON!!!

EDIT: YASSSS Jiwon's interview vid is out! link

Queennnnn!
uRYpJGE.jpg

Min JiAh is so cute~ Is this drama perhaps going to have some kind of spirits and ghosts?
Oh wow~ Bae Jiwon~ Pretty lady! Even in a short clip, her gorgeousness is overwhelmed. I can't wait for the press con~
EDIT: There's a blog talking about one of the drama's filming set (Kang DongHa's interior house). Link 

Archived