[Drama 2014/2015] What's With This Family? 가족끼리 왜 이래

Bayu Pratama

Hanyeoun said: I don't think my heart is ready for Saturday after checking out the pictures of High Cut Magazine from Blossom Time. I gotta agree they make a good couple and I'm so so red jealous!!!
I wonder what excuse Dal Bong will pull to his family after Seo Wool got caught eating in the house by Kang Sim.Poor Daddy Bong Soon didn't celebrate his birthday party comfortably :( !

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nancykimlee

Dropping off new (kissy) stills of Dal Bong + Seo Wool :xLucky Nam Ji Hyun... Brace your heart @hanyeoun!Btw, I love that Kang Jae gets kisses too (from the stills above) even if it's not from Hyo Jin (yet). Just waiting on Kang Shim's turn...
jhjdhe20140822104120_P_03_C_1.jpg
cr hankooki
And because I adore these two sooo much, I started a shipper's thread for them, ha.Here's the link! :)Have a great weekend and see you for eps 3-4!

I wonder why main couple's sence lesser Db's couple? maybe in the first eps, althought I know this drama about family but KHJ is main charector and her charector is very funny so I hope can watch more her scence. everyweek, I wait Sat to watch film :)

So they will believe Seo Wool is pregnant or what based on that preview? =)) i see she told him she must find someone and he asks her what she will do when she finds him,i guess she does talk about her crush while Tae Joo thinks yet again Kang Shim has an affair with his dad :))
i must say i really like Seo Wool,i had my doubts before the show started with the country bumkin old type description yet after ep 2 i must say i like her a lot,she is quite street savvy and knows how to handle herself and i'm sure Da Bong will learn from her and also mature with this type of women,hope she remains the same as the story develops,i find it cute that he is more the shy one and doesn't know what to do while she is quite direct and witty 

tunquat

said: I wonder why main couple's sence lesser Db's couple? maybe in the first eps, althought I know this drama about family but KHJ is main charector and her charector is very funny so I hope can watch more her scence. everyweek, I wait Sat to watch film

:)

@nancykimlee I think a part of my perverted poor soul just died after seeing the kiss! What is this? What are you doing Nam Ji Hyun?! This oppa is here!
Oh dear, my heart is racing for tonight's episode!I think this moderator is dying from jealousy!
Will Bong Soon going to sue his three children this weekend?Let's find out!

Thanks to some friends' recommendation, I come aboard this drama, and I like it for the funny, family type, easy watch.
Love Daddy BS. He truly takes the 2 roles a dad and a mom in the household and he makes my heart melted. The bickering between him and his sister give me lots of LOL moment. If I didn't read the sub, I'd think they're husband and wife :) because the female lead of the house keeps on yapping and yapping while the male lead of the house keeps on ignoring her until he has enough he snaps :) It's so sad to see the cold don't-care treatment the children have toward him. BS is truly my hero, a dad who gives out the loves and cares unconditionally. 
I love KS at work. She's a perfect female worker who knows how to stand up for herself but still can express her warm heart. However, she becomes a completely different person at home, a selfish,  oblivious, and don't care about others. The difference in her treatment toward the CEO and her dad makes me really sad to see, it hurts my heart to know how much love and care she can give to the other but not her dad.
I don't know what to say about KJ except if he was my son, I'd kick him out of the house long time ago.
DB, hmm, there's not much impressions he gives me, just super cute, warm heart but hot head and rather....stupid. I don't know why he didn't explain the situation clearly to his family (so yes that's why he's hot head) it's just funny to see how oblivous he is when an important event can effect his family so much, he's 26 yrs old, not a teenager anymore. Idk why but all BS's kids can only show the care, the attention and the love outside of their house
SW is a smart, straightforward, problem-solving girl. I really enjoy her smart way of solving problems, but then, I have to try to ignore why that smart girl can believe in a proposal from a first-time-met kid 12 yrs ago. Well, I guess it's just the writer's faults to try forcing the loveline between DB and SW.
All and all, I really enjoy the light watch the cuteness the fun and the warm the drama brings and I can't wait to see what's next.
@nancykimlee, I laugh so much seeing the kiss between DB and SW. I've never seen a man THAT terrified when he is kissed, usually the terrified expression has to reserve for woman :D   Btw, your skill of "selling ice to the Eskimo" is still excellent ;)

bacom said: Thanks to some friends' recommendation, I come aboard this drama, and I like it for the funny, family type, easy watch.
Love Daddy BS. He truly takes the 2 roles a dad and a mom in the household and he makes my heart melted. The bickering between him and his sister give me lots of LOL moment. If I didn't read the sub, I'd think they're husband and wife :) because the female lead of the house keeps on yapping and yapping while the male lead of the house keeps on ignoring her until he has enough he snaps :) It's so sad to see the cold don't-care treatment the children have toward him. BS is truly my hero, a dad who gives out the loves and cares unconditionally. 
I love KS at work. She's a perfect female worker who knows how to stand up for herself but still can express her warm heart. However, she becomes a completely different person at home, a selfish,  oblivious, and don't care about others. The difference in her treatment toward the CEO and her dad makes me really sad to see, it hurts my heart to know how much love and care she can give to the other but not her dad.

seoyounglby said
Well I don't think KS is selfish and don't care about her family. Although she forget about her dad's birthday, there's a reason too, it's due to work, she had to rush off to solve the problem in the office. Frankly, she is probably just being realistic and like more of us, where the job is more important to her - especially it is so difficult to look for a job in S. Korea, and much more a good one, like her current job of PA to the CEO. She can't afford to lose the job. I don't think she doesn't care about her dad, she just forgets about his BD, probably a slip of the mind and also probably,
like most children, we do take our parents for granted. When she realised what she had forgotten about her dad's birthday, she immediately call her brothers and also booked the restaurant. But of course, things just went wrong with her boss getting into an accident and also DB in the police station. Its the 2 boys who were totally selfish and didn't bother about their father. KS probably knows too, her father will understand her but it is too risky with her job :))

Guest monana90

hyung sik and nam ji hyun are sooooooo cute together. i cant wait to watch ep3. im so excited to think about seo kang joon. he appears this week.. and kiss scenes woooooooooooooooooow
:x :x :x

@bacom Glad to see you here and that you decided to give this drama a try and liked it...YAY!!  I'm going to have a tough time with who I want SW to end up with....her choices are both so yummy!!!  I guess I will have to wait and see how it all goes...but I'm looking forward to it.  I am also loving the interaction with the TJ and GS....I see a future relationship developing with these two after all the angst is over with.  I wonder when they will be introducing GJ's love interest?  I can't wait to see how the poor dad is going to survive the coming dramas his kids get involved with....I love his character already...the aunt too, she always picks great roles, I think!
Enjoy the weekend and the coming episodes everyone.....back after to see what you all thought :)

Guest DonnaN

I have just finished watching the first two episodes and I must say that I'm hooked. I am loving KS and TJ's "formal" bickering and also DB and SW's interactions. I love how the dad keeps the family together. I sort of understand why the doctor son is so cold. Medicine is so stressful and everyone has their own way of coping with the stress. I guess for him it's being cold and (relatively) distant to his family. I hope this doesn't turn makjang or at least if it does, an entertaining and tolerable one.

@seoyounglby, KS did arrange the restaurant for her dad and all her cares stopped there. She thinks she was already done with her duty, so when her phone dead, she just passed it to her brother without even bother to check. Yes her phone dead bbut she could borrow another phone just to make sure her dad have his birthday meal and simply just to wish him a HB (which I think she hadn't even done yet) When she was home and knew that her dad didn't have a meal, she just simply said sorry, and went to her room. I can't see the remorse or the feel-bad attitude at all. I expect a daughter who cares for her dad would talked to him privately, to express how sorry she is and first of all, she at least had to go to the kitchen and cook the ramen for her dad, it's so sad to see she just say sorry then left her dad in the kitchen cooking for her.I agree that work is very important, but the thing that makes me sad is she treats the CEO very well not only because of work but also because of the true care coming from her heart compare to the dutiful oblivious way she treats her dad. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos Highlight for EP3
GJ saw SW almost throw up and he get mad at DB. Now everyone in the family furious.http://youtu.be/ARYBE1UnjII

GJ got silence by a kiss from his intern.http://youtu.be/XYw72Rs3UMk
Yoon Bak is channeling his inner Joo Sang Wook from drama Good Doctor in this scene.
TaeJoo got mental breakdown and question the relationship between his dad and Gang Sim.http://youtu.be/eNf-umo5y6w

TaeJoo drop the bomb, and asked his father to give or transfer Gangsim to himhttp://youtu.be/iAz_-YypL_g

Double surprise kiss between TaeJoo-GangSim and Dalbong-Seowoolhttp://youtu.be/2Qb0WINS0O4

Never a dull moment with Cha family.

bacom said: @seoyounglby, KS did arrange the restaurant for her dad and all her cares stopped there. She thinks she was already done with her duty, so when her phone dead, she just passed it to her brother without even bother to check. Yes her phone dead bbut she could borrow another phone just to make sure her dad have his birthday meal and simply just to wish him a HB (which I think she hadn't even done yet) When she was home and knew that her dad didn't have a meal, she just simply said sorry, and went to her room. I can't see the remorse or the feel-bad attitude at all. I expect a daughter who cares for her dad would talked to him privately, to express how sorry she is and first of all, she at least had to go to the kitchen and cook the ramen for her dad, it's so sad to see she just say sorry then left her dad in the kitchen cooking for her.I agree that work is very important, but the thing that makes me sad is she treats the CEO very well not only because of work but also because of the true care coming from her heart compare to the dutiful oblivious way she treats her dad. 

Archived