[Drama 2014/2015] What's With This Family? 가족끼리 왜 이래

Bayu Pratama

This drama is airing tmr. Moderator, is it possible to change the title of the thread and let more people know the broadcast date?
Love Triangletumblr_nac6sdrqEP1qdnbgao1_500.jpgAre these following pictures relevant to the drama? Anyway NJH and PHS doing an interview for the drama. There are quite a lot of PHS pictures. I am pasting mainly those with NJH.They actually look like a real couple. so cutetumblr_nac6ei8ZqZ1rraxuco1_500.jpg
tumblr_nac6iqqp6Z1rraxuco1_500.jpgtumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao9_500.jpgtumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao2_500.jpgtumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao4_500.jpgtumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao8_500.jpg
tumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao1_1280.jpgtumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao5_1280.jpgtumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao6_500.jpg
tumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao7_1280.jpgtumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao10_500.jpg

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Son Dam Bi at press conference of her new drama
20140813155553_53eb0bf903acb_1.jpg

On August 13th, Son Dam Bi attended press conference of KBS 2TV drama 'We Are Family,' which was held at Grand Convention Center.
Other than Son Dam Bi, Yoo Dong Geun, Kim Hyun Joo, Yoon Park, Nam Ji Hyun, Seo Gang Jun, and Park Hyung Shik attended the event.
Meanwhile, 'We Are Family' will premiere on August 16th at 7:55 PM.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=320502

WHAAA!!!one more day!!!can't wait!NJH and PYS look so cute together!I already in love with that couple!especially after I saw the interview pics they look like a couple,and some how suit each other!(thanks Mindy_eel for that!)            image            imagereally cute!!! :xand some of you said that NJH first love it's the rich guy?so way it's look like she looking for PHS family?and when she find his dad she call him father-in-low...I thought that she know him and his father...so her first love is HS or SKJ??? :-/

mikmik said: WHAAA!!!one more day!!!can't wait!NJH and PYS look so cute together!I already in love with that couple!especially after I saw the interview pics they look like a couple,and some how suit each other!(thanks Mindy_eel for that!)            really cute!!! :xand some of you said that NJH first love it's the rich guy?so way it's look like she looking for PHS family?and when she find his dad she call him father-in-low...I thought that she know him and his father...so her first love is HS or SKJ??? :-/

Interesting that SKJ's role is rich and is a former idol. Isn't that more of a real life PHS. From the stills, they do suit their roles very well.Anyone knows if it is true that Kim Sang Kyung still has other movie commitment? 

According to news report, KSK had a filming schedule for his film "Murder Request" on that day. It's a scene where he had to film with a large cast (they call it a "mob scene") so he couldn't change it. His rep said the press conference date was changed so it ended up overlapping with the filming schedule.
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=550881

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Park Hyung Sik Says His Latest Character Is Whiney

In his new weekend drama, "What's With This Family?" ZE:A's Park Hyung Sik plays Cha Dal Bong, the youngest son in the Cha family. He said that that the petulant Dal Bong a role that won't be difficult for him to play.

"I'm the youngest child in my family as well, so I like the fact that I can be whiny in the drama just the way I am at home," he said during the drama's press conference.

But while he might joke about being spoiled and whiny, he is actually developing a reputation for being a hardworking young actor.

In "Nine: Nine Time Travels," he played the young Lee Jin Wook, a boy who gets puzzling visits from his future self. It was a demanding role for a young actor.

In "The Heirs" he played slacker Jo Myung Soo. He was the best friend of Kim Woo Bin's character Choi Do Young. While his role in "The Heirs" was not a leading one, there were so many popular young actors in the drama it was an accomplishment merely to be noticed.

Although Park Hyung Sik may be modest about his character and accomplishments, his work has gotten him noticed by directors.

"I think they think of me as working hard even though I'm not very good," he said. "In order to meet expectations, I've been receiving personal lessons and tips from senior actors."

His new character Cha Dal Bong is a passionate young man whose dreams are bigger than his ability to achieve them. He finds himself in the middle of a problematic romantic triangle when he meets Kang Seoul, played by Nam Ji Hyun. Kang Seoul says they promised to marry 12 years ago when he saved her life. But it turns out that the person who saved her life was actually his enemy Yoon Eun Ho, played by Seo Kang Joon.

But that's just his personal romantic problem. His family has even bigger problems that threaten to turn his life upside down.

The drama stars Yoo Dong Geun as the family patriarch Cha Bong Soon. Dad is not happy with the way that his three adult children behave. That includes Park Hyung Sik's character and his older siblings, Cha Kang Shim, played by Kim Hyun Joo and Cha Gang Jae, played by Yoon Park. So Cha Bong Soon decides to take legal action against his own children. The ongoing battle winds up involving everyone they know.

"What's Up With This Family" is directed by Jun Chang Geun and begins airing on Aug. 16.

CR: KDramaStars.com 

Lovely Stills of ZE:A Park Hyung Sik and Nam Ji Hyun in “What’s With This Family” Revealed

Article : ohkpop
ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik and actress Nam Ji Hyun are like a newlywed couple in the recent stills revealed from their new drama.
KBS2’s new weekend drama “What’s With This Family” revealed still cuts of Park Hyung Sik’s character, Cha Dal Bong, and Nam Ji Hyun’s character, Kang Seo Wool. The stills have attracted attention, as they show a romantic relationship between the two characters.
In the drama, Kang Seo Wool travels to Seoul in order to find Dal Bong, who saved her 12 years ago. Dal Bong was her first love and she believed him when he jokingly promised to marry her. Despite Dal Bong’s unemployment, she insists that she would follow him and stay by his side. Meanwhile, Dal Bong doesn’t remember any of their past encounters, and when a girl claiming to be his wife appears, he gets caught up in embarrassing situations.
From violent arguments to lovey dovey romance, many have high expectations for the new drama as the two characters start living together in a rooftop apartment.
“What’s With This Family” is about a father who sues his selfish children for being disobedient. Through the daily life of the Cha family, it will show the true meaning of family through funny and touching moments.
The first episode will be aired on August 16.

Guest chenderella

Hi @mindy_eel! Thanks for the article and pics. Hyung Sik and Ji Hyun look really good together! I know the drama starts today but can you post a Tudou link for the long trailer here since other USA residents may want to see too? Thanks so much! I checked on Viki and it looks like they're still trying to get this licensed so let's hope they do and it gets subbed or else we'd have to wait for the two week delay. Or any recaps would be greatly appreciated too! :)

chenderella

said: Hi @mindy_eel! Thanks for the article and pics. Hyung Sik and Ji Hyun look really good together! I know the drama starts today but can you post a Tudou link for the long trailer here since other USA residents may want to see too? Thanks so much! I checked on Viki and it looks like they're still trying to get this licensed so let's hope they do and it gets subbed or else we'd have to wait for the two week delay. Or any recaps would be greatly appreciated too!

:)

wave.gif waves back to @nancykimlee...and everyone here - sorry, missed quite a bit of the news here.  Thanks everyone for all the latest update.  @nancykimlee, I manage to watch the video you provided earlier - the teaser got me hooked instantly and what an ensemble casting!  I am looking forward to ALL the characters and their stories. 

@Mindy_eel, to post a video, just copy and paste the link in your post.  Good luck and thanks for all the wonderful posting. 

This drama is about to start in less than hour from now....wish the drama all the best and let the rating soar!

Guest adikkeluangman

Video Highlight for EP1
Aunty prepare breakfast, dad want everyone to eat, maknae skip breakfast, noona forgot her appointment, first son just got back home and want to sleep.http://youtu.be/eMKlRj4C3Yo

Dalbong been pickpocket, the first meeting with Seo-Woolhttp://youtu.be/k2hw7iGHG5E

Tae-Joo vs Gang-Sim, an invisible lead a nerve among them.http://youtu.be/SjpTbrE_tw8I so can't with the sound effect.
Dalbong become mental breakdown because the first company to work on multi-level marketing.http://youtu.be/653SXgQZ2H4
I think he will get cheat or something.
Is today is dad birthday or something? Looks like people forgot about the birthday.http://youtu.be/bYx37upRBYE

The first episode was HILARIOUS! Laughed my a** off at Dal Bong and Seo Wool's encounters. She actually went to his father store and introduced herself as Someone DalBong has promised to marry! ROTFLMAO Seriously Girl! 

I want to watch this show so much completely translated!What are your first impressions? Viki has uploaded the first episode but there are not enough volunteers supporting the drama unfortunately.
Untitled_zps2cde1ef0.jpg?t=1408121324
crazy-monkey-emoticon-004.gif
My heart just melted.
PS: I would totally love Nam Ji Hyun asking me to marry her frantically after reading her character would do the same for Dal Bong LOL.That tofu drop!! That abeonim call was a bit naughty and haunting yet comedic hahaha!

Archived