[Drama 2014/2015] What's With This Family? 가족끼리 왜 이래

Bayu Pratama

chenderella said: Hyungsik is the main lead over Seo Kang Joon and since this is about the Chas, it's pretty obvious that Hyungsik and Nam Ji Hyun are the OTP. SKJ will develop feelings for her and be an obstacle but not the end game. There's 50 eps so we'll get her with both guys.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

More highlight videos for EP2
Hwang Kwang Hee cameo, "Metro salesperson for 'perfect digestion medicinehttp://youtu.be/FMTsuGBynVs
Taejoo saw his dad and Gangsim together and become furios.http://youtu.be/UCX56u8RzqI
Seo wool, Dalbong guardian angels call themselves guardian angels to get back to MLM company(?)http://youtu.be/79SHR3SF8F0
Seowool in shame because hungry 'Bibimbap blown identity'http://youtu.be/AV0x1ifWDwg
Looks like Kim Hyun Joo colour her hair back to black for this drama. This drama is like Wang's Family whereby the young people is the main OTP.

I also love the first two episodes. If I have to choose one thing to complain, I'd say I want more of KS and TJ. Kim Hyun Joo and Kim Sang Kyung have great chemistry together right off the bat. They are so much fun to watch. The same goes for everyone else, too. The veterans are doing great as expected, and the youngsters, Hyung Shik and Ji Hyun, are giving their best.

@nancykimlee has raised an interesting point about DB. I don't know if it'll end up being a birth secret, but I do think he has some kind of issue within the family, judging from the way his noona and hyung are so disapproving of him. I don't think it's simply because he seems like a loser to them. I don't know...we'll see...

chenderella said: Hyungsik is the main lead over Seo Kang Joon and since this is about the Chas, it's pretty obvious that Hyungsik and Nam Ji Hyun are the OTP. SKJ will develop feelings for her and be an obstacle but not the end game. There's 50 eps so we'll get her with both guys.

Ratings. Not too bad, a slight increase

DateEpisodeTitleTNmS (%)AGB Nielsen (%)
NationwideSeoulNationwideSeoul
2014-0816
What's with this family
19.2 (2nd)
18 (2nd)
20 (2nd)
20.5. (2nd)
2014-08-1702What's with this family
23.7 (2nd)24.4(2nd)23.3 (2nd)24 (2nd)

tumblr_nahu48VMYQ1s3izaio2_1280.jpg
CR:tumblr

ZE:A's Hyungsik & actress Nam Ji Hyun become the faces of Bean Pole's 'Bike Repair Shop'

CR: allkpop 
tumblr_nahlylc1zZ1s3izaio1_500.jpg tumblr_nahm3ceufY1s3izaio1_500.jpg
ZE:A's Hyungsik and actress Nam Ji Hyun have been chosen as the model for clothing brand Bean Pole's 'Bike Repair Shop'!

The pair are currently working together as a couple on 'What's With This Family', and Bean Pole said, "Hyungsik not only has a dandy style with his great visuals, but he's also popular across all ages. Nam Ji Hyun is an actress whose own personality shows well because of her talent and personality. We are looking forward for them to expressing the brand's style of young emotions and trend as the representative icons of the 20s."

The pair already look cute as a couple in the photo that was released! Are you watching their drama?=============================================================================Pretty sure HS and JH will end up together. They are already promoting as a couple together. But I am sure Eun Ho (SKJ) will be a very tough to beat rival since he is better than Dal Bong in so many areas and he is the one who promised to marry Seo Wool
I must say I am surprised that the youngest couple are having so much screen time even though Kim Sang Kyung and Kim Hyun Joo are in the same drama. I wonder is it because Kim Sang Kyung still needs to shoot his movie hence he is unable to spend more time on this drama now or the main OTP is in fact the youngest couple? :-?
After reading, I do agree that Dal Bong might not be the son of the Chas. I hope not but i think there is a high possibility since we have 50 episodes and birth secret is quite a typical plot line used in weekend drama. In addition, the eldest sister and brother are all so smart, but Dal bong is so gullible. Their names also seems to give us the hint. 

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 12px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.0909090909; text-transform: uppercase;"“WHAT’S WITH THIS FAMILY?” – FIRST IMPRESSIONS

I’ve been waiting for a family series for so long and I guess my last themed series was “Smile, You“.

What’s With This Family?” is a warm approach for the acting industry and highly advantageous for KBS airing the only drama during the weekend. What is the show about?

The story follows the lives of a dysfunctional household – The Cha family. After the mother’s death, the father, Cha Soon Bong (Yoo Dong Geun), tries to desperately raising his three children, works hard for a living and teaches them about everyday’s important values. As the youngsters grow up, the lifestyle of Seoul keeps them very preoccupied to such an extent they even neglect their only parent.

Read more: Click Here!

(I actually wrote the article and imported my thoughts here! Nam Ji Hyun, why are you so crazy?)

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Sang Kuyng shows a major transformation on 'What's With This Family'
20140817091226_53eff36910b2f_1.jpg

Kim Sang Kyung's transformation on 'What's With This Family' is becoming a hot issue.
The first episode of channel KBS 2TV's new drama, 'What's With This Family,' aired on August 16th, and Kim Sang Kyung made his first appearance as a guy named Tae Joo.
During a meeting at his work, Tae Joo coldly said, "Do you even call this a budget deliberation scheme," and "I can never pass this unless you come up with more specific plans."
While deciding the next meeting date with chairman Moon, he had an intense nerve woe with Kang Shim(played by Kim Hyun Joo). Tae Joo angrily said to her, "Do you know what authority abuse means? The duty is a chief secretary is working for the chairman, not working over the chairman."
However, Kang Shim replied, "You've got a chili powder stuck between your tech."
Kim Sang Kyung showed the same quiet and gentle character that he had showed in other dramas or movie during the beginning part of the drama, but he is going to show more and more of comic sides of him in the future episodes, and many viewers are showing huge anticipation.
Meanwhile, 'What's With This Family' airs on every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 PM.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=321172

Archived