Wang Ji Won 왕지원

larus

the swans watched Kim Ju - won 's 20th anniversary performance. Kim Ju-won said, "The 20th anniversary of Ballerina is a very long time, and I wanted to dance for 40 years to come out with such an experience and experience. .

1513953704978061.jpg

3 minutes ago, stuartjmz said:

Swan Club has been just the BEST THING EVER for Ji Won! I am so very, very happy for herIt's perfect.

I also think it was one of the best things for her this year. She really enjoyed filming this variety show, it gave her exposer and gave her an oportunity to be close to her first passion.

You are such an active and passionate fan with a warm heart. I think you did the right thing. It is double the joy to be able to help another fan like you did. You did really well. 

Wang ji Won who plays an active role in the "Swan Club of the Ballet School," which communicates and heals through ballet, celebrated the end of the year awards ceremony and showed off her dress.
She helped to reveal pictures of the dress that she was dressing to participate in the MBC Acting Awards ceremony on December 30. Wang Ji Won, who is fitting a beautiful and beautiful dress with a nude pink tone, showed a beautiful beauty of Mother Goddess. Despite the natural hair in the no makeup, the ballet-free flawless body and the elegant dress blend together to show off the perfect dress. (Google translate)

87950138.1.jpg

http://sports.donga.com/home/3/all/20171229/87950143/1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actress Wang Ji Won finishes strong on 'Swan Club' despite ankle injury

By Mocha89   14 days ago   5,800   660   6
wang-ji-won.jpg
Actress Wang Ji Won injured her ankle on the latest episode of KBS2's 'Swan Club', aired on January 12. The actress is known for her roles in dramas such as MBC's 'Fated to Love You'. The show 'Swan Club' focuses on the training and camaraderie of a small group of celebs taking on the challenge of ballet. Wang Ji Won is one of the main cast members.

Wang Ji Won seemed to be doing well during her performance. However, during the climax, she injured her ankle. The panel of judges showed concern about her physical condition, but she continued to perform after a little while. The actress resumed by saying, "I can do it". Her determined attitude was admirable, despite the tears in her eyes caused by her pain.

When asked by the staff if she needed ice, Wang Ji Won challenged herself by pushing through. She restarted from the part where she fell and managed to finish her performance. She is definitely not a quitter!

wang-ji-won_1515782953_20180112_wangjiwo

After the performance on stage

from stage
Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone !

On 22/08/2015 at 2:38 PM, stuartjmz said:

Wang Ji Won speaks English - I already knew she must, from her time at the RSB, but the fan cafe admin made a point of explicitly telling me too, when explaining that WJW reads all the messages posted there.

Really ? Can she speak English ?

And do you know if she still read all messages posted there ?

5 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

Ji Won does not reply to fans very often at all, even Korean fans. On her instagram account, the only people I've seen her reply to publicly have been people she knows personally. She's had some very unpleasant treatment on social media, and is vry reserved about what she posts and how she interacts with fans as a result of that. 

Ah, it's sad... I understand her. People are harsh. I'm sad for her.

I wonder why some people are bad with her, she don't deserve that... TT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wang Ji won has a new role! I am happy for her.

2018051709462919078.jpg

She will play the violinist and musical directorf Kim Tae-rin from Vienna. Kim is a famous classical musician and majored in violin in the best premiere.She is a famous violinist who has grown into a talented violinist who swept through a variety of bean crews with precise performances without any error in practice . There will be a confrontation with Shin Hye Sun`s character, as it relates to Mozart and Salieri.

(Google translation) Hope for better transaltions.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1494001

• 4 weeks later...