[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

I know this act is a current trend right now, but somehow ... these two seems addicted to it :)They supper love doing it, you know just like when you are together you like doing the same thing ... i feel that this is what they are right now :)
ECkhaa.gif

http://www.meipai.com/media/225392351

B7Y87JICcAAhnfS.jpgB7Y87JWCUAAivbv.jpg

haha finally he speak truth as he no longer need to promote heirs

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/lee-min-ho-reveals-that-he-is-the-complete-opposite-of-kim-tan

During a recent interview, actor Lee Min Ho compared his real personality to the characters he played in 'Heirs' and in the upcoming movie 'Gangnam 1970'.

The actor revealed that his personality is much closer to the rough-rider character in 'Gangnam 1970' than the soft and romantic Kim Tan from 'Heirs'. He said, "I am completely different than the character that I played in 'Heirs'. My real personality is more like the one in 'Gangnam 1970'. It's gotten better now, but I used to get goosebumps when I would have to do romantic or proposal scenes."

SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho reveals that he found his inner beast while filming for the movie, 'Gangnam 1970'

Lee Min Ho added that 'Heirs' was probably the last work where he will be appearing onscreen wearing a school uniform, disappointing many fans. He said, "The reason why I chose 'Heirs' was because I wanted to do a youthful romance wearing a school uniform before I turned 30. I think it will be difficult to see me in a school uniform from now on.

Meanwhile, you can catch more of Lee Min Ho's aggressive side in the upcoming film 'Gangnam 1970', which is set to premiere on January 21. 

Guest minshin02

Oh gosh, since our cutie @Mosquito‌ did the translation of BB interview, and it states clearly that he has resembles on the character Kimtan, he's found it that he and kimtan are similar and his character in Boys over flowers is completely opposite with his character . But what the hell happen with the translation in allkpop, they translated it completely wrong with the original interview, Damn it. Thus, chingu ah, there's no way for us to trust in those lack of professional and truthful translation. I don't trust any news from translation anymore haizzzz ~X(

Wow, so many trollers here trying to break minshin shipper heart but it doesnt work on me and MINSHINNERS, since I'm a huge fan of minshin couple. Pinocchio ending scene somehow reminds me of heirs.
Where kim tan walk through his door and eun sang waiting for him to kiss her. Psh same hair style, same gesture, standing at the same position, omoooooo i miss tan-eun couple.
Minshin! Jikjin !

:x

STUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Mentioning @stucked coz The last time u ignored me.... N My poor soul shattered *sound of breaking glass* ! Branny was so right.... Bwahahaha ! somone fell for the accusal :P
But yaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! How cud remove my butt.... I mean minHo's buttt from the box??? Not that my eyes mind what is there rit now... But my butt... I mean his buttt... Deserves the box!!! -_-

Guest branwen

I didn't say you jumped ship @stucked . I just said you're in another ship. Wait... there is a difference, right? :D And you know, the last scene today, ehem, is a pretty nice signature. The one you have right now is pretty old. ;))

Pinocchio ended.. Waahh... What am I gonna watch??? Where is LMH when I need a drama from him?

And why bother if LMH is not the same as Kim Tan or if he says he is more like Kim Jong Dae?? 

To me, he is freaking Lee Min Ho!!!

Their drama characters will always represent a bit of themselves. Like Shin Hye always says, her characters always have something that is just so like her. After YAB, she is 80% like GMN, after FBND, she was the same as GDM. After Heirs, her teenage self kinda resembled CES. 

Maybe LMH is learning from the Queen of Diplomatic Answers. :))

@giselle_tw That was an awesome article. Love osen now.

According to yesterday broadcasted midnight interview of LMH and KRW, I saw when the interviewer asked which characters they had done in past resemble with their true personality, MH said his true personality was most resemble to Kim Tan in The Inheritor.

I think it was his latest interview broadcasting to media in the moment and latest answer he gave.

@gamgeg, I don't know your true intention of posting something like that in minshin thread. But if you don't want to support them, please leave this thread and leave us alone. Please don't post such things and made us uncomfortable. Whatever you do to shake this ship and drown our spirit of supporting min shin will never be success. So don't waste your time on us.

Sorry if I sound like rude to you. I just can't stand on your posts anymore.

@branwen...

Chinguu yah.... You lightened my blocking mind.

"Why bother if LMH is not the same as Kim Tan or if he says he is more like Kim Jong Dae??To me, he is freaking Lee Min Ho!!! "

Haha .... You are right. Why we bother on such thing of whether he isn't same as KT or more like KJD?

He is LEE MIN HO... and he is FREAKING HOT...

300% agree!!!

Bodyguard Ahjussi is jealous lol..

B7ZVF82CQAAadUt.jpg

Arrgh...these news sites are making me angry by mistranslating his interviews >:P

Please stop trolling..we can do that ourselves very well :D

Aigooo.. that guerilla date. jeez. If I'd happen to be there, the police might have a hard time coz I'D DEFINITELY KIDNAP HIM!!kyaaaa. Kim Tan is sooooo back!! Lucky fans! If I were them, I could've kissed him on the cheek then run off like crazy!! ha! YOLO so why don't give it a shot, right?! That's worth... no, lemme correct that, PRICELESS :D
Anyways.... @stucked is back! Yah unni! Where's that Like Father Like Son FF of yours as per branny's post in wordpress?We need to read that! And please stay with us forever??! Pleaseeeee.
Kyaaaa. I am on high spirits since His Holiness is in our country. Yeap, one proud Catholic Filipina in here.so to those lost souls, I'd give you mercy and compassion just like how we are taught by the Holy Father.
to lost sheeps: God bless you. God bless our couple and this ship.GOD BLESS US ALL!
#feelingsoblessed so haters, come here I'm gonna feed you with rainbows, unicorns, and LOVE!!! :D :D :D

Guest branwen

@stucked (I keep summoning you, lol, sorry.) Yep, I'm not embarrassed to say that I missed you. Wait... now I am. *red-faced - hides*

Which butt? He has done so many! I guess Imma going to scroll fast that again. I still can't get used to it. But I guess his butt is more like it. Imagine if the director changed his mind again and they do release those bed scene from his movie. Wow... that will be a different butt sig.

The trolls actually help the thread to move. LOL. They're like testing and strengthening our faith with our couple. So thanks trolls, I know you have your own faith and beliefs as well. As one great man says: One cannot insult the faith of others.

Keep believing. Keep the faith.  >:D<