[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest meridian

@NizzaW Chinggu he didn't say "end" or "secret love affair ended". That dramafever put the words by themselves. As @branwen posted the gif from pinocchio, the slightest change in words can make different impact. 
And it would be best if you delete that shitty article (don't quote it) in your post otherwise I have no choice but will give you OOT too :))

Guest eunnij09

Happy 700!!!! 
It's a good thing I didn't see the article. What I did see is the tremendous amount of positivity and support we give each other! 
Jik Jin! Love you all!

meridian said:
@NizzaW Chinggu he didn't say "end" or "secret love affair ended". That dramafever put the words by themselves. As @branwen posted the gif from pinocchio, the slightest change in words can make different impact. 
And it would be best if you delete that shitty article (don't quote it) in your post otherwise I have no choice but will give you OOT too :))

Foreword: Please note that these are not complete or official movie reviews, I just picked up scraps & pieces of information here & there to whet your appetite on the upcoming premiere of Gangnam 1970~10352039_823602674367023_660202864601054
10157370_823648584362432_121785831855419
10931338_823607941033163_223517131152971
credits:(1) Weibo/galaxy0401(2) http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/51680/20150114/shenyedetvyanyi.htm#0-tsina-1-74159-397232819ff9a47a7b7e80a40613cfe1

The article is certainly causing a huge hullabaloo and worries over MinShin Land. I don't wish to speculate who he is seeing or who he is not seeing because there's no way to know exactly who and when unless he has a Pinocchio Syndrome LOL! But I think we can just take a moment to remember this press interview he did in September of 2014? Something that is less than a year? Shall we, MinShinners? 

Now I'm running back into hiding. Tata!

Guest eveindo

Im not A big fan of Lee min ho. Im A big fan of minshin... If he hurt PSH definitely i Will A little bit hate lmh. I Think he is ambitious man.... He Will not stop until he conquer the world.... I hope Minshin relation could last forever.... But im A lil bit pessimist... In the end i hope PSH get the best man who is kindhearted, loyal, smart, rich, responsible, and handsome... PSH always get the best in her life, im sure she Will get the best man too to be her spouse :) *i always hate when A guy hurt a woman, i really hate that :)>-

From reading all this articles about BB romance.. the main thing I notice was that they all had that he hasn't been really able to take a break.. I hope he finds a balance in his life because work will always be there.
One of my favorite quotes:

“Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling five balls in the air. You name them – Work, Family, Health, Friends and Spirit and you’re keeping all of these in the Air.

You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back.

But the other four Balls - Family, Health, Friends and Spirit – are made of glass. If you drop one of these; they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for it.” -  Brian Dyson

Yes, I do wish for Min Ho to be in a relaitonship with Shin Hye, but in the end I do want them to find happiness and have no regretts in life. Hopefully they will find a balance in their life's even if they are not together.

Also, from the articles that have been translated to English it seems the one from StarNews.com is less bias, they do care about adding unneccessary dialog or storyline like what Dramafever did. I personally do not take Dramafever seriously, they are another tabloid website, the only thing that bothers me is when people take everything they say as fact and do not look around at other news outlets, because it seems like DF only cares about garnering views.  

GlobalStarN:
Lee Min Ho talked about a romance that he dreams of...
On January 13th, Media Day event of movie 'Gangnam 1970' was held at a pub that is located in Hangdandong, Seoul, and Lee Min Ho attended with Kim Rae Won, Jung Jin Young, and director Yoo Ha.
Lee Min Ho is one of the most leading Korean actors at all across Asia, and his popularity started growing even faster after drama 'The Inheritors' became a big hit.
After finishing 'The Inheritors,' Lee Min Ho participated in a great number of different interviews, CFs, promotions, and TV shows, and he also held a solo Asian tour before starting movie 'Gangnam 1970.'
During the event, Lee Min Ho told that he only had three days of break after finishing 'The Inheritors,' and that he had no time to take a break because of so much demand.
He also talked about a romance that he dreams of, and he said, "I dream of a very dramatic romance. Something like falling in love with someone who I met on an airplane."
As he was asked if he would be able to ask her out right away, Lee Min Ho said, "Yes. I should be able to do that."

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho's new film, 'Gangnam 1970,' will be officially released on January 21st.
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.comsource: http://m.en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=352743

Guest minshin02

Awww thanks @Mosquito‌ you bring Tha happiness back >:D< Let me hug you >:D< , and till now Kimtan character still have a deep memories in his heart and he even said his and Kimtan's characters are similar so he will protect his love relationship no matter what, keep going forward, fighting :-bd

@Mosquito Thank you for translate of interview minho oppa @meridian @branwen @ravairie and @all lovely minshinners...honestly yesterday I feel noid for a moment for that article but see more article it has different in use word really... and thank you so much for strong heart of all minshinners...right!!! actions speak louder than words...actions of minho oppa to shinhye... it's real :D :x

happy 700 pages <:-P

minshin and lovely minshinners jikjin ;)

Guest meridian

Thank you dear @Mosquito :smile: I read your compilation of GNB review with big smile on my face! So proud of our BB! He did a great job, especially in Newsen review they praised him a lot I'm very happy! I want him to use GNB to prove that he not only have good looks and good heart but also has good ability as an actor too ^^

And Happy 700th page MinShinners! Lucky 7 for MinShin and all of us here. Be happy!

ps. If anyone hate MH or SH, one should not be called a minshinner. Here in MinShin ship we love and support both of them together and individually. There is Min and there is Shin in MinShin so please respect that and respect both of them.

Hi all ,
please remember that we all are Minshinners but we come here from a different fanbase.
When you want to post your concerns , do it with sensitivity and a careful choice of words.
Avoid to jump to conclusions.
Always remember at the end  we want our Min and Shin to find happiness.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; text-align: start; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"                    Park Shin Hye (박신혜) - 꿈을 꾸다 (Dreaming A Dream) [Pinocchio]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCkj-LiOavU#t=15

CREDIT TO THE OWNER  MUMBLEBEAT MUSIC 4Gimageanimated-thank-you-image-0043

I JUST read the article! LOL!!! And I straightaway come here to read all of your responds! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
CRUEL article, it was, right? :P
Ahhh who cares whatever anyone wants to say (even if it really came from him! LOL!! Nah just kidding). I remember some other Korean couples (or maybe just one in my knowledge) who denied several times, then later admitted, now married and expecting some more! (I think you might guess who now :P) So chill my dear MinShinners :) Remember, at the end of this journey, we shall respect whoever our BB or BG wants to date and get married with. It's their choice, ultimately. All we can do are just to wish for the best, pray for the best, hope for the best, and honestly root for them to be each other's soulmate! :) Why? Because we love them both... a LOT!
And, I love all of you too :) Now, group hug!
giphy.gifcredit to rightful owner