[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

TessB said: Calling our Minshin detectives ........ :)] :-B :)] ....... anyone .... or even the trolls (maybe you trolls can make sense this time) ........ :ar! :bz >-) ..... please ...... explain to us why there are so many pictures from Shin Pinocchio wrap up party and just a few hijacked pictures from Heirs ..... wae.... wae.... :(( :((

Guest LadyNess

@itybittykitty Thank You So Much For That Lovely GIFS...You have also gifs while there holding hands or their hands are entwined? I wish I know how to do gifs stuff...
Funny-Face-Pictures.jpg
@TessB "this is for you"hahaha
I found some old Min and Shin Video's
This one is BB old video in 1.27 you see a Pinocchio Boy decoration and in 2.52 are baseball glove and ball. You know who love baseball right... In all honest I just love him and the boy in this video.When I watched this video I'm thinking of @Branwen fanfic hehehe Ji Ho playing with his dad... See What the FanFic do to us hahahhaha=))=))

credit to :i m a k-poper
This one is BG old video in 2.09 You can see how strong she is:))

credit to: FCPSH's channel
And the Legendary Kiss viewed  2,185,547You see the number 57 and 58 right?

credit to: BB
Have a Good Weekend MinShin and MinShinners>:D<:x:o3

@banilaria‌ chingu, ref ur spoiler comment. U mentioned "tiny tiny tiny tiny possibility" u may b wrong. Abt yes Minshin tog or? Duno why when I read tt Chinese article tt @damaris‌L chingu shared, it seems like the Taiwanese media hints at it tt Minshin is still ongoing, the article was written in a casual happy tone, I feel. Chingus good in mandarin, read n tell us ur interpretation.

Guest LadyNess

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/16/lee-min-ho-talks-about-friendship-and-rivalry-between-him-and-kim-woo-bin/
is anybody read this? So there is posibility that BB visited BG movie set too hahaha delusion on always :P

hotbb said: @banilaria‌ chingu, ref ur spoiler comment. U mentioned "tiny tiny tiny tiny possibility" u may b wrong. Abt yes Minshin tog or? Duno why when I read tt Chinese article tt @damaris‌L chingu shared, it seems like the Taiwanese media hints at it tt Minshin is still ongoing, the article was written in a casual happy tone, I feel. Chingus good in mandarin, read n tell us ur interpretation.

Here are the reasons why PSH should attend the premier Gangnam 1970 on January 21st

She is an ordinary girl just like everyone and needs a break :)>-

She is no longer filming Pinocchio (should not affect SBS rating)  :-bd

She is single and ready to mingle ;);) ;) ;)

She is allow to meet up with friend(s) for good times  

;))

LMH is expected to enlist in the Military this year so she should give him some “friendship” support :D

Great friendships should not care about rumors <:-P

Guest minshin02

Here are the reasons why PSH should attend the premier Gangnam

1970 on January 21st

She is an ordinary girl just like everyone and needs a break 

:)>-

She is no longer filming Pinocchio 

:)>-

She is single and ready to mingle ;);) ;) ;)

She is allow to meet up with friend(s) for good times 

;))

LMH is expected to enlist in the Military this year so she

should give him some “friendship” support :D

Great friendships should not care about rumors <:-P

Lol haha same thoughts here. She's kinda free and have a little break after that drama. If there's nothing between them, then prove it, just go to his vip premiere and support him as a friend :P , right?

Edit: after that lets see what minshiners going to express their feeling lol =))

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"                      2015.1.16 #ParkShinHye at #Pinocchio wrapped up party via TV Daily  

B7dw83VCcAAYErL.jpgB7d1tVlCIAApjbF.jpg
B7d1tVrCAAEpEu3.jpg

B7d50OvCUAASwu5.jpgB7d5EKMCMAE45T_.jpgB7d5EJZCUAIIbXW.jpg

credi to the owner  PSHARAB8 and PSHICanimated-thank-you-image-0023

Love BG in this Black Lace Dress! :)Truly a Goddess!! :x  B7fGzCQCAAEgA9K.jpgShe is smoking HOT! :)Trying to avoid pervy thoughts! :P

Forget it.. Imagine BG without the slip just lace dress and heels, or just the heels.. =P~

;)) I can picture BG sending pictures of just her heels to BB from her hotel room. ;))Lol I have been reading Kit_Kat fanfictions too much ;))
Please eveyone update your fanfictions! :)

B7fGzCMCYAAzHph.jpg B7fGy2_CMAAs6gk.jpg

Credit to Owner

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36); text-align: start;"       WATCH: Lee Min Ho chases the girl in new Samsonite Red CF 

LMH_samsonite.JPG

Samsonite's new commercial starring Lee Min Ho and YG trainee Kim Jisoo was released this morning. See what happens when Lee Min Ho chases the girl in the video below.

Lee Min Ho is shown having an argument with his beautiful costar

LMH_samsonite1.JPG

and she takes off and leaves him...only to have him run after her.   

LMH_samsonite2.JPG

Would you keep driving if Lee Min Ho was chasing you?  I'm pretty sure my ire would end really quickly. 

LMH_samsonite3.JPG

What happens when he catches her?  

CREDIT TO THE OWNER DRAMAFEVER

animated-thank-you-image-0049