[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

chillax Minshiners,as long us we didn't heard any news abouth their own relationship by publinc..we shoudn't have shaken by rumors reports.and continued to believed what we feel.thats Faith believing what we don't see,but still we have faith that they have "some" relationship that cross fingers will lead to ever after :) so be happy and keep selling untill the end!

@branwen@ravairie@mi7chimes‌,@meridianThanks for your encouraging words.You guys are really look like strong pillars of our minshin world.
I admit I am heart broken when I saw that article. I was in stress mood recently because of my real life hectic works and pressure from my seniors in my work. I visit this thread whenever I have my free time for the stress reliever. But today, I open the thread and suddenly .......... BUMB........ I saw that article. It was like a punch to my chest and I can't think rationally.
Sorry for my fragile heart. I usually don't care and don't pay attention to that kind of irrelevant article or things. But I was mentally down during these day and I can't think a positive way as usual when I saw this article. I'm really sorry.
I'll try my best to high up my spirit again and support our dear couple with strong mind.
Thank again my dear senior minshinners for strong encouragement.
Minshin fighting...Minshinners fighting...

@kiklamino Thanks for your support my dear.I am not a writer and I haven't write ff before. Moreover, English is not my mother language and I am really afraid that I might mess up with my ff whenever I write one. I am such a insecure coward.  :-S :-S
I love minshin and I miss minshin so much that my longing for minshin became my minshin ffs.
Anyway, thanks you dear...Have a great day.

mi7chimes said: What article is bothering my fellow shiphoppers??? :-S

Lets see... The facts :

Jan 2013 - 300% "false" MINSHIN 2month dating rumour in chinese media

Jan 2014 - apparently false statement by MINHO that his LAST dating relationship was a year ago.

Me :wink: ofcourse statistically its been a year since LEE MIN HO has been dating PARK SHIN HYE and its obviously the last coz well its endgame! He is not gonna just date again... Coz someone wants a wedding date soon! =)) =))

PS : I know i know, u all missed me! So imma gonna b less dramatic about it... Just Come here for a group huggggg! >:/

Guest minshin02

When I firstly read that crazy article, I was having a weird feeling, I don't really trust that ,and it seems like they gossip that he said he wants to have fate love lol but I don't know why my instinct told me that BB has missed BG. Because you all know, since BB's become an actor in k-entertainment, BG is first one first woman who walked side by side with him at the airport, right? ;) . So Minshiners, keep your faith :x

@mi7chimes‌ unni!!! you are sooo back! and its with a BANG! Pillars of MinShin ship are just daebak! I so wanna cry... stucked needs to pop in here anytime soon!!!

@kitkat28‌ twin! where's my hot yet cold fed agent?!! can't wait!! rereading beautiful avenger to appease my longing...

and what article is that?! i havent read or seen it but i aint bothered by it at all... just shake them off and keep sailing... the winds are great for the ship!! WE'RE SOARING!!!

omo.. BB's GB presscon pics mke me fluffy inside... haaaallppp!

Guest branwen

@minhoshin @stucked looks like she's in another thread. LOL. And another ship. No, no, I'm not stalking her. We just sometimes visit the same thread. :^o :P

And it's really funny when we all clicked the off-topic, then the post disappeared, and then all that are left here are our opinions and rants. I wonder how strange that is to those who need to back read. :D

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho Talks about His New Movie, Sunbae Kim Rae Won, and Plans for 2015 in Interview
Screen-Shot-2013-12-14-at-1.20.35-AM.png

In an interview with Star News, Lee Min Ho talked about his new movie “Gangnam 1970,” life as an actor, and plans for this year.

During the interview, Lee Min Ho expressed that he had a hard time synchronizing with his role for the new movie, and had to work extra hard in order to become Jong Dae, his character in “Gangnam 1970.” When asked what the director wanted from him in the movie, he replied, “He kept on telling me my face looks too good, meaning that it looked too [well taken care of] for the movie’s setting. So even when I wasn’t on set, I tried to have negative thoughts. I didn’t even put lotion on or look at a mirror in order to look [unwell]. After the filming was over, I actually heard from others that my face looked [unhealthy].”

About his co-star Kim Rae Won, he said, “Sunbae Kim Rae Won was in the same management company as me the first time I got into an agency. So I knew him since I was a child. There wasn’t any kind of competition. Sunbae never told me to act a certain way [since he’s the senior]. After sharing his thoughts with me, he always asked for my opinion.”

The interviewer also asked him if fame had changed him after becoming a Hallyu star. He answered, “I think I changed. People change depending on the environment they’re in. I used to go play [computer games] and go to billiards with my friends [every day], but I can’t do that anymore. If someone asks me whether I’ve changed, I tend to [admit that I did] coolly. But I wasn’t told by anyone yet that my personality changed. If someone tells me that, I would be pretty upset.”

He ended the interview by sharing his plans for 2015. About how busy he will be this year, he commented, “I want to work all year without taking any breaks. I want to work a lot in my 20’s. [For this year] I’m hoping to be in one movie and one drama. Like sunbae Kim Rae Won’s character from drama “Rooftop Room Cat,” I want to play a person who’s unemployed in their 20’s. For a movie, I would like to be in a big-scale film made for entertainment. A love story with a good message would be okay too.”

source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/14/lee-min-ho-talks-about-his-new-movie-sunbae-kim-rae-won-and-plans-for-2015-in-interview/

Guest meridian

@kitkat28 When I saw this pic of BB for today's interview with media, I thought of your cold federal agent :))
image-166.jpg

Soooooo many handsome pics of BB today~ 

image-168.jpg

image-173.jpg

image-170.jpg

image-172.jpg

image-171.jpg

image-180.jpg
image-178.jpg

image-177.jpg

image-176.jpg

image-174.jpg

image-167.jpg

image-169.jpg

image-181.jpg

image-188.jpg

image-184.jpg

image-183.jpg

image-182.jpg

Edit
@ravairie We have the same mind! I didn't see your latest post so I posted his pics again :)) But I don't delete them LOL too hot to delete :P

@branwen‌ @hotbb‌

Hahaha I'm just a very calm and composed fan... with fire inside lol.

KEEP CALM and SHIP MINSHIN :D

Kidding aside, probably I took too long to write the FA. My bad.

Oh just another thing to add on to the FA, as we all said minho was in a very very good mood during the concert on 27 dec.

He also said Christmas is a very important day so he definitely won't be spending time at home playing games. My delu mind tells me that something really great happened over the Christmas Holidays. :x

Up to your imagination what happened but it made him in really really high spirits. (e.g. Think flower arrangements, mountain climbing and refresh!) Concurred by minoz who went to his previous live concerts.

I'm a happy when he's happy ;)

Guest pritsay

Hello MinShinners! :-h More than a week of not visiting this thread makes me feel like an outcast. I think I've missed a lot. =((No thanks to corporate slavery but thanks to all of you who continue to keep the love alive in this forum. >:D<
Ok, so GB70 will be shown in Canada? Will it be shown in the US too? :-?BB's bed scene has been edited out. BRAVO! =D>Pinocchio's about to end (I have yet to catch up on so many episodes hihi)...with flying colors I hope. O:-)BB admitted to a past love affair that ended a year ago? What is this?! Ah...a twisted article I must say. Can you blame me for doubting the article? I'm a MinShinner ;))

@meridian OMG. That pic...icy cold eyes. imma going to have fun with my mad photo shopping skills this weekend...NOT! I suck at it. But I'll try. Now to find the right Shin Hye pic.

@branwen. Yup. That would be me, the lost sheep. But I got the general gist. Wasn't going to respond, but was totally tickled when I realized the day corresponded with my story...heheh...their official one year anniversary...MinShin life according to kat.

Haha...all these new MH pics. wah...can imagine a cold aloof MH now. Him not smiling does it for me.

@minoshin. Ooh...I know. I know ... what BA Chapters? 16 & 28 are quite popular...just sayin'.

Did you use my Table of Contents? Let me know if that worked/was helpful.

Sigh. This place is more fun than work. [-X

Hey guys, it's been a while since my last post here, I'm so busy with work these days, I only manage to escape for short periods of time but I'm always around and up to date, haha! And it seems my urge to post something usually appears when there's a storm hitting our ship LOL!
Shipping is hard, so very hard at times, as I mentioned many times here, when these hard times find us we'll have to be strong and support each other to get through it, I am so happy to see the way you all are handling this "ended over a year love affair" rumor! Personally, I just came home and as usual I opened my FB account and started to back read here to relieve some stress, then that article popped in front of me, I got confused by it's title so I read it, it still seems a bit fishy that he would say it like that, so freely, it's not a Min Ho move it seemed to me, but of course it can also be accurate so I am not going to think as a done deal. Logically, if he said that, shouldn't this been published and spread more in other sites more? I mean, he is LMH, hugely famous hallyu star and he shared something about his personal life here so IT IS a subject that most rumor sites love. I think we should wait and be sure that he really said that, maybe a correct translation or other clarification will come soon hopefully.
But no matter what, I know the timeline fits, I agree with @meridian and her chronologically correct events that she listed comparing them with their behavior, it wouldn't be so nice of him to act like that with PSH in stage at SBS if he was with someone else at the time and also the way they have been acting ever since the drama ended, even now! If they had a relationship (I hate the word affair and also think it's a poor choice of word by the person who wrote the article) so even if they had something and ended it, I don't think they would be acting so happy still relating to the Heirs theme, maybe it's just my wishful shipping heart that thinks this but I refuse to believe that if Min Ho dated PSH he would just so casually mention it in a interview, even though no one knows who he is talking about because he would know and that's what really matters.
Either way dear friends, it can be very true that he has dated someone else over more than a year ago, it can also be that our couple dated and didn't go further, hence his comment but it can also be that these weren't his words at all and it was just a shock effect of the article trying to get peoples attention and so all our heartbreak is for nothing, I guess we'll have to wait and see!
I guess we have to go with our instinct on this, keeping the faith and until or IF we see them with someone else we'll have to keep believing they are true, I think we do have a lot of solid signs and hints to keep on sailing but also of course be mindful and realistic. What they generate is a special feeling of belonging, I always saw that in them, I do hope they're just trying to be discreet about it and keeping it undercover but no matter what and how, the important thing is seeing them happy, it's their life and their choices, our part is to respect them.
Be strong everyone, the spark between them is real, I so very much still believe in them. Keep on sailing. Love you all! PS:

It's funny, because I was listening to the song "Don't You Give Up On Me" by Milo Greene while reading the article, so I decided to think of it as a sign so I'll put it here for all of you to listen to it.