[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest GraceG1430294167

Hello Meridian Minshiners especially me , so proud of your dedication to our Minshin. Thank God you withstand the difficulty and thank God you finish everything safely.Anyway it is worth waiting because you experience deeply and know more Of LMH from his sincere gestures.And feel important even without personal interaction from him coz his smile and hand waves enough to show his sincerity.Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience with us.Keep safe for us to PSH fan meet.

Thailand is prepping up very well for Park Shin Hye's arrival for her fan meeting.
imagejpg1_zps88e6022e.jpg
Photo cr komineam

She is arriving tomorrow. It will be a special fun day for fans and Shinhye. That means we get to her again 

This is me if I have a chance to meet baby boy someday =)) =))
w88WW1B.jpg

@meridian Thank you dear for sharing your FA to us..Hope you will achieve your mission together with the other Thai Minshinners in the fanmeeting of baby girl..I know you can coz you are Daebak guys..Enjoy to the fanmeeting :x 
I'm happy to be in this ship..Keep sailing chingus :x

Fact is, our minshin are multi talented. They hold true to their titles as hallyu stars and entertainers. They entertain us by acting, singing, dancing and holding their awesome fan meets. I've never been a fan before but they won my heart! They are definitely unique!

Guest GraceG1430294167

MadethV dear You make laugh today with your latest post . Won't you mind if I was the one near his tummy? Ha!ha!ha! Thank much!

Guest GraceG1430294167

MáriaP said: In the recent Taiwan PSH FM, she was asked what message she wants to tell CES..Here is the translation:

Hello ES. There’s only a few days to university exam, you know that this is an important exam, so please work hard if you do not want to get slapped by your mom. You and KT must still be very much in love, please remember not to let go of the hand which you have held together tightly, no matter what; even when you meet with difficulties, just like KT said ‘go forward’. I am so glad to have met you ES, I felt very blessed and I thank you as well. Please remember to invite me if you and KT get married.” - Park Shin Hye (Story of Angel in Taiwan)  
:-/ :-/

Aaaww !! I'm so exited with @naughtyminshin gift for MinShin so I couldn't help myself to show off my gift for MinShin too :)
This is my private project with @Mosquito :D 
At first I'm planning to deliver it by myself when Shinhye held her SOA FM in Singapore. But because it got cancelled I had to deliver it to @Mosquito. Since she will attend the Taiwan FM :x :x 
So this is how it came from me : Couple penguin 
rDx6YU.jpg

DuVVcj.jpg

When it arrived in Mos hand, we decide to add more to Minho Penguin with Shinhye Audrey Hepburn pendant *Isn't it CUUUTTEEE ?? Hehehe ... So there you go ... Penguin Shinhye with cute little ribbon and Minho with Shinhye AH pendant  

These are the inspiration from 
qFhykR.gif

v409zY.jpg

T7nYoN.jpg

KMRLjC.jpg

Special thanks to @lameoser for MinShin card design :) It's really beautiful made showing that MinShinners received love from many places in the world :) MinShinners are the Royal Entourage for MinShin :X 

@giselle_tw‌ so cute and sweet, the couple penguins with the pendant and Minnie's hairpin? =)) (very detailed). I hope Shin Hye received and brought them in her apartment. And She will be getting more MinShin Stuff toys soon from Thai MinShinners. :x :x :x Aw Thanks to @mosquito and @lameoser for helping you with the gifts! :-bd

Guest GraceG1430294167

Hi Dadaista

Is it ok with you if you could give us little English translation regarding your latest magazine post on our Minshin? I just get excited what is it. Thanks much