[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

@mi7chimes‌ ..... I just love where Min shoulder and elbow are pointing into......it makes me delulu 8-} ;):D ..... And no worries for us shiphoppers...... Small mountains are just a snack.... We will always go back to the main course, which is our big mountain, nothing can be compared :)) :)) .. Omo.... I better stop, I'm not making any sense here or someone will OOT me =)) :)>-

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenniferG

• klebinha

• jjandme

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi MinShinners *wave ... IT'S TGIF !!  It's been a while ... haha I wonder how's everybody ? You guys still hanging ? hehehe ... I miss this thread everyday ... I just trying to avoid it cos I worry

Who is Bashing????   Did u see me?    Yeaaah I am all smiles. I don't care!   But did u see what hiding behind that smile?    News or no news, not together or together, in love with another or eacho

I ate a lot when I'm stress ... Imma stress when Imma read about dating news      Mom : This girl gonna be pig by the end of this month ...       I blame these two   

Guest minshin5857

Baby girl is so cute with her expressions in yogiyo cf with KHN.... :x :x But why do I feel like they look more like a bro and sis and instead of a couple :P Ohhh when will we get to see our minshin in a cf atleast  :-/  

Guest lameoser

Ey! Pervy friday is now officially opened with @giselle_tw‌ and @TessB‌ posts and I wouldn't really mind if a parade of mountain hikers would follow suit. 8-} Paging @minhoshin‌ our fearless mountain climber, where art thou?! :-w

Hey! Of course you are missed @mi7chimes‌! [-( We just keep quiet about it hoping you'll missed us too? He he he. But really, we are so happy you're back and please stay oki doki? :D

this will be my 3rd post in soompi although i lurk everyday.  i de-lurked again to express my heartfelt appreciation to all of you who, in one way or another, have immensely contributed to make this thread so enjoyable and so addictive.  all your posts are something to look forward to everyday, every hour, every minute and every second. i am loving all your insights, gifs, photos, videos, humorous posts, delusions (maybe not?), and perverted ideas (definitely hehe). I love your throwback Thursdays and perverted Fridays.  These, and of course all the fanfics from the talented and brilliant writers and all minshin fan movie videos in youtube are making up for the apparent lack of direct interaction between minshin.  i also appreciate your untiring and unwavering support for min ho and shin hye.  you are all AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME.!!!!!!!!!! 
special thanks goes to  @mosquito for her fan account during shin hye's fan meeting in taiwan.  i felt your love and care with the squeeze to shin hye's hand.  i love the way you support minshin, including all your (and @nevermind's) unbiased and wonderful translations of minshin's interviews.  also thanks to @meridian for her enthusiastic and down-to-earth fan account of min ho's visit to thailand.  it is heartwarming to see that all minshinners, starlight angels, and minoz were all very supportive of and did amazing jobs for min and shin in taiwan and in thailand. i am pretty sure min ho's smiles, charisma, and hotness and shin hye's bubbly personality and beauty inside and out, made up for those sacrifices.  it is not easy and takes a lot of sacrifice to queue and wait till forever for the arrival of the royal couple.  i am eagerly awaiting all fan accounts of shin hye's visit to thailand.  i can see that both min and shin are well loved in thailand.     
i am sure that thailand holds a special place in minshin's hearts given that this is the place of their first trip together for etude cf shoots.  thailand is where their "relationship" started and became closer and "hotter" (figuratively and literally) in los angeles. hopefully thailand will be one of the few places where minshin will have their honeymoon (delulu on) when that awaited time comes.  @ladadaista, your photos, gifs, analysis of the couple are always beautiful and insightful. all the posts here are either insightful, awesome, humorous, and perverted (in a good way).  i can see that everyone is having fun and i am loving some friendships formed in the process through this forum.    
@ naughtyminshin and @giselle_tw, @mosquito, and @lameosor, your gifts to minshin are cute and beautiful and evidently show that so much thoughts and efforts were put into creating them.  they are well and truly a labour of your love.  
to all the regulars (although i miss a few names who used to post here, just as well @mi7chimes resurfaced) and the new minshinners, you all know who you are (i could not name each one of you) please continue sailing the ship coz i believe in my heart and mind that minshin is real.  their aura of happiness and love and the hints they have been giving are all indications that they are 300% real (delulu on).  let's pray that minshin will stay happy, healthy and in love in 10 years, 20 years, 30 years and forever.   
there was never a day missed lurking here and reading all your posts.  it is one way of de-stressing in a chaotic and busy world.  to minshin and to all minshinners jik jin and thank you from the bottom of my heart.  SO SORRY FOR THE LONG POST. 

:x :x :x

@lameoser You called me? Why? What do we have here? :-/
My inner pervy not working due to lazy cold weather....

MH: Wake up Minhoshin....
Bx2yhFvCQAI9Xhk.jpg:large

Me: I'M READY!!!!!
>
haha gissy! I had the same idea with you but you beat me to it! dang! aisssh my mind's a muddle.. off to find inspiration in the mountains...

박신혜 ‏@ssinz  3 min

작년 아시아 투어 마지막이었던 태국. 이번 투어 마지막도 태국. 신기방기하네.. 올해는 마몽드까지 함께해서 더더욱 기쁘네요^ㅡ^ 오늘 기자회견장에 와주신 팬분들 고마워요. 우리 내일만나요❤️pic.twitter.com/qMUU9mMxbe

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

Last year was the last Asian tour in Thailand. This is also the last tour of Thailand. Bangui'm putting this year ... Thank you fans who gave a press conference on today ^ ^ ㅡ up with even more glad to Mamonde. We'll see you tomorrow. :(

Guest LaDadaista

Shinhye's Twitter Update 2014.09.19Bx5GTKuCcAAeZeb.jpg:large작년 아시아 투어 마지막이었던 태국. 이번 투어 마지막도 태국. 신기방기하네.. 올해는 마몽드까지 함께해서 더더욱 기쁘네요^ㅡ^ 오늘 기자회견장에 와주신 팬분들 고마워요. 우리 내일만나요. 
Source: 

작년 아시아 투어 마지막이었던 태국. 이번 투어 마지막도 태국. 신기방기하네.. 올해는 마몽드까지 함께해서 더더욱 기쁘네요^ㅡ^ 오늘 기자회견장에 와주신 팬분들 고마워요. 우리 내일만나요❤️ pic.twitter.com/qMUU9mMxbe

— 박신혜 (@ssinz)

September 19, 2014

Guest LaDadaista

Q & A @ Press Conference : Park Shin Hye's SOA Fan Meeting in Thailand 2014.09.19

I'll roughly translate the most interesting part of this Q&A session.
@ 01:02MC: How would you see Park Shin Hye in 20 years from now?
PSH: In 20 years, when I would be around 45 years old...I think I'll probably be a mom of my kids (fans screaming loudly) or I'll probably own a small coffee shop. (Me: Minho used to say he might want to own a coffee shop too, right? Kekeke) If I have my own coffee shop, please pay a visit (fans screaming loudly again).
Note: Let's wait for a full HD vid so that I or some Thai MinShinners here can translate the whole Q&A session.