[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest eunnij09

Hello fellow MinShinners,
I would like to ask that you indulge me for a moment as I ask a few questions:
1. LMH served his time in the military yet?2. Is this something that'll likely happen soon?
I'm just sharing my thoughts. Another recently outed couple (in spite of denials), Rain and Kim Tae Hee came together before Rain went into the army and they stayed strong. I think the separation made their relationship solid.
I only say this because I've no doubt that MinShin will survive this. I just delulu-ing whether they'll come out now or till after LMH gets discharged.
Again, thanks for reading my post. Just wanted to get your feedback. I would like for them to come out, sure BUT I'd much rather they nurture their relationship in private until such a time that their love becomes so strong that nothing can shake them.

eunnij09 said: Hello fellow MinShinners,
1. LMH served his time in the military yet?2. Is this something that'll likely happen soon?
I'm just sharing my thoughts. Another recently outed couple (in spite of denials), Rain and Kim Tae Hee came together before Rain went into the army and they stayed strong. I think the separation made their relationship solid.
I only say this because I've no doubt that MinShin will survive this. I just delulu-ing whether they'll come out now or till after LMH gets discharged.
Again, thanks for reading my post. Just wanted to get your feedback. I would like for them to come out, sure BUT I'd much rather they nurture their relationship in private until such a time that their love becomes so strong that nothing can shake them.

eunnij09

said: Hello fellow MinShinners,

Pls...i know this is late but let me too thank @meridian‌ and @Mosquito‌ for reliving those moments...!
It felt like i ran with you on the VIP gate to see Min ho...It felt like i came with you on stage and light squeeze Shin hye's ....
Thank you sincerely...!  I am as well teary as i can vividly see how beautiful their souls are...! I have never shipped a couple this much and reading these real people's accounts, made me proud that i indeed ship and love the best couple there is...!
Love and miss you...MINSHIN and MINSHINners!!!
Keep sailing  my dearest friends!

Guest meridian

"MinShinners' adventure to meet LMH in Thailand" Part 2 =)) 
It's too long I know...I just wanted to keep all the memories alive so when I come back reading it for myself, I'll remember exactly what happened :) Have fun reading and you can skip some (many -- most ) parts that are irrelevant to MH :)

page 5 irdtutkuVC90b.jpg
irdtutkuVC90b.jpg

page 6:  ibmBCVw5hNHz9C.jpg
ibmBCVw5hNHz9C.jpg

page 7:  iozEmBdz6VBIh.jpg
iozEmBdz6VBIh.jpg

page 8:  ibih4ofMLXqmoZ.jpg
ibih4ofMLXqmoZ.jpg

page 9:  ibx43Mc3enCuVZ.jpg
ibx43Mc3enCuVZ.jpg

page 10:  i58J3FHpFALOx.jpg
i58J3FHpFALOx.jpg

page 11:  iUSu0DGbybJkP.jpg
iUSu0DGbybJkP.jpg

page 12:  iEsI6I4PcuhVw.jpg
iEsI6I4PcuhVw.jpg

page 13:  iOt8vQDEvGuY1.jpg
iOt8vQDEvGuY1.jpg

page 14:  i5Ej27K6Aizg.jpg
i5Ej27K6Aizg.jpg

page 15:  ioNg8XzxHHk7Y.jpg
ioNg8XzxHHk7Y.jpg

page 16:  iJ52TYoD41FA.jpg
iJ52TYoD41FA.jpg

page 17:  iMEgZ9gZsdRf2.jpg
iMEgZ9gZsdRf2.jpg

page 18:  i5jgJTiWCQ1nq.jpg
i5jgJTiWCQ1nq.jpg

page 19:  izWLkCzMVKXrB.jpg
izWLkCzMVKXrB.jpg

Part 3 hopefully tomorrow (Wednesday night)...as I'll have next mission for our princess SH this Thursday :P

@Meridian, I'm loving your fan account, it feels like I was there with you.. =)) aw I feel you ladies that was CRAZY experience. LOL at the shoe store owner vs Kyochon staffs vs fans vs luggage store owner =)) They should have held the event in a large area coz it looks so small for a LMH and I feel for those other store owners. 
You girls did well too distributing the leaflet for Shin Hye's Fanmeeting! Kudos to you MinShin Thailand fans! Thanks for doing this for our baby girl. =) and LOL at other Thai Minoz fans asking if they are really dating? =))
I can't wait for your Shin Hye's fan account. OMG take care of our princess and since it's her fan meeting you have your own seats so it will be better experience this time. Maybe when Min Ho is back for his world tour there you will enjoy him more too but atleast you've seen Min Ho's BRIGHTEST Smile and BEAUTIFUL Eyes!!! :x
I'm very glad that he accepted the MinShin Thailand gift bag, I'm very happy for you ladies. Kudos for all your dedication and support for our lovely couple. :x >:D< :-* Coz out of all the fans there he received your MinShin gift bag, thanks to Kae! Brave girl! LOL =) How lucky indeed or it must be fate too! :x

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/19A241FACB1123521337408049152_29b7672c003.5.1.11506424463669369393.mp4?versionId=dRVxWsSki3Yfb24pVK9tK8xlblW._y5J   
https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/19A241FACB1123521337408049152_29b7672c003.5.1.11506424463669369393.mp4?versionId=dRVxWsSki3Yfb24pVK9tK8xlblW._y5J
https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/8C32D7B78C1123519882978578432_2d8afe512ec.5.1.3977126904395845041.mp4?versionId=aNG9sSB0NGOorw._hYD.YO4B93W_cTPC

A small sports !!  :)>-    
Lee Min Ho :  with friends 

source:Twitter :)>-

Some people make your laugh a little louder, your smile a little brighter and your life ... a little bette !!!!!

Guest itybittykitty

congrats to our MinSinners who have gone to Fan Meetings and other events to spread the MinShin love!!!!...I am super proud of all of you...keep bringing us your fan accounts ...keep the ship sailing!!.

LMH: did you get the gift bag from MinShinners?

PSH: Yeah!!!...are we still too obvious?

tumblr_nbfz0hv5g31s4ne75o2_500.gif

LOL @meridian I ADORE YOU. Wahahaha!!!

I thought I was reading a manga or better yet, watching a really hilarious anime while reading your fanaccount!! And yep, @Ravairie was right, it's like we're there with you!! It must have been hard on you and the other Thai Minoz, but you guys are so awesome!! I'm now a fan of Thai fans. :)) =))

I was grinning mad while reading your FA! Sorry for smiling while the other fans cried, but you're all so passionate. Your FA did not only tell us a story about your experience there but gave us a glimpse of how passionate and lively and supportive Thai fans are. You're a wonderful storyteller!

And thanks for spreading news about Shin Hyes FM!! I know Starlight Thais are so so wonderful but as Minshinners we really want other Minoz to know more about her! Props to you kitten! Excellent effort!

I really laughed at the breathing part. Sorry again for thinking its funny coz it's probably made you feel uneasy and many fans too were unwell, but you guys just kept at it and persevered. I'm never a hardcore fan nor a hardcore shipper, but I loved nice and wonderful Thai fans so much. LOL.

Ahh,,you just fell in love with Min Ho right?? Wahahaha! The way you described him is so sweet and dreamy. And thank Kae eonnie from all of us. You fight fair and square to get those Minshin gifts for Min Ho. And I hoped the toilets weren't that crowded and you get to eat too~~

Will there be a part 3? :))  Thanks again for the FA! We'll be expecting the one for SH's FM! :x :x

class="title_sec" style="font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; font-size: 28px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 34px; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Park Shin-hye captivates Taiwanese fans

20140916000954_0.jpg
Actress Park Shin-hye was hailed as a “hallyu queen” when she attended a fan meeting in Taiwan on Sunday.

The first half of the fan meeting was a collaboration stage with the actress and her brother Park Shin-won. 

The two sang songs including Park’s recently released single “My Dear” and “Story,” from the original soundtrack of her popular drama “The Heirs.” Park’s brother also shared stories about his sister.

20140916000944_0.jpg
The second part was comprised of events related to her character Cha Eun-sang in “The Heirs.” Park appeared on stage wearing her school uniform from the drama. The events included “Following Cha Eun-sang,” “Q&A session,” and “Making Mango Juice.”

After her Asian fan meeting tour, the actress is to participate in the filming of upcoming drama “Pinocchio,” portraying a city desk news reporter. The drama is scheduled to be broadcast in November. 

By Kim Min-jin, Intern reporter (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

[Photo Credit: S.A.L.T Ent.]

credit: http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140916000691

--------------------------------------------------------

[showbiz Korea] #ParkShinHye to star in Drama #Pinocchio via Arirang

for chingus @meridian and @mosquito and at Patsy.... Thank you for sharing your FAs with us..... your experiences with Minshin just strengthen my/our love for them. Giving our love, support to these two is worth all the attention and time we give to them because Minshin are such caring, wonderful, sincere, people who know how to appreciate, value their fans. And I guess this is what drive their antis crazy to the max and beyond their understanding because no matter how much hate they try to spread throughout the online forums, they cannot fathom why so many people adore, love, respect Minshin.. Antis cannot comprehend why Minshin are treated like Idols in their FMs, buying hundreds of dollars worth of tickets, lining up just to get a glimpse of them when they cannot even sing or dance like their idols who spent every waking hours of their Kpop careers practicing their vocals and their dancing.  Even the media are giving them extra coverage on their FMs  fit for concerts of K pop idols when all Minshin do is sing a few songs, Q & A, make some drinks, flower arrangement, selfie with fans, do some games.... I will not attempt to explain to the antis why we Minshin fans are going gaga over these two.... My best answer to their hateful comments is for them to crack their fish brain and find out for themselves the answer why despite Minshin are no singers and dancers and not good in acting as to what they claim but Minshin are still successful in their Fms and their dramas... just my two cents.. PEACE.... ;):)>- >:)

Guest GraceG1430294167

TessB said: for chingus @meridian and @mosquito and at Patsy.... Thank you for sharing your FAs with us..... your experiences with Minshin just strengthen my/our love for them. Giving our love, support to these two is worth all the attention and time we give to them because Minshin are such caring, wonderful, sincere, people who know how to appreciate, value their fans. And I guess this is what drive their antis crazy to the max and beyond their understanding because no matter how much hate they try to spread throughout the online forums, they cannot fathom why so many people adore, love, respect Minshin.. Antis cannot comprehend why Minshin are treated like Idols in their FMs, buying hundreds of dollars worth of tickets, lining up just to get a glimpse of them when they cannot even sing or dance like their idols who spent every waking hours of their Kpop careers practicing their vocals and their dancing.  Even the media are giving them extra coverage on their FMs  fit for concerts of K pop idols when all Minshin do is sing a few songs, Q & A, make some drinks, flower arrangement, selfie with fans, do some games.... I will not attempt to explain to the antis why we Minshin fans are going gaga over these two.... My best answer to their hateful comments is for them to crack their fish brain and find out for themselves the answer why despite Minshin are no singers and dancers and not good in acting as to what they claim but Minshin are still successful in their Fms and their dramas... just my two cents.. PEACE.... ;):)>- >:)