[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

How can you not shipped Min and Shin hard when we always see them synchronized in color, style, themed in their airport fashion, CFs, FMs..... Coincidences, maybe ????...... they talked about it, maybe?????

Here's their latest airport fashion:

Shin arrival in Thailand airport today

Min departure in Thailand airport couple of days ago....

pictures cr as tagged

https://www.facebook.com/MinozChile/photos/a.701790693239591.1073742563.320634934688504/711737998911527/?type=1&relevant_count=1......see all tomorrow :-bd :-bd

Guest lameoser

OMO OMO! of all the days, my internet connection has chosen the last three days to go richard simmons on me. As much as I desire to sneak even just a lil peek to @meridian 's FA, I can't! Hu hu hu (I can't even push the lol & awesome button ;-(

It seems the weather and the timing had plotted a conspiracy together with my internet provider against me to keep me away from my daily dose of happiness! Andwee! I'm so jealous reading all these positive and funny response from my fellow Minshinners who had the privilege to meet our couple. Kumawo @mosquito and @meridian for sharing your drool worthy testaments in meeting Min and Shin while I just keep on biting my fingernails while waiting for the images to load. (which I think I will finish first before I get to see and read..GRRRRR!!)

Anyway, reading all of your post (even just the text, w/o the images) made my day lighter and brighter.Keep sailing guys!

And thanks gissy @giselle_tw‌ for the tag. Wow that was one cutepie and adorable gifts! I am flattered to be of help. Anything for MinShin! And Congrats on your first PS gif, totally agree with Mimi @mi7chimes‌ (whom we missed!) , you nailed it! Toodles!!!

:-h

Guest lameoser

Wow! Our princess is so beautiful in her new yogiyo cf. Thanks for sharing it here kimmy @ravairie‌!

She is no doubt a happy and in love young woman. She looks more and more radiant each day!

My dear chingus!!! I've missed you so muchUri lovely couple rocks!A gift for youFind the similarity ♥1610813_811609062224825_7425341335322970
credit of the pics to the right owners.Uri lovely chingus @mosquito and @meridiam THANK YOU! so much for sharing your joy in meeting uri lovely couple of penguins. Really thank you! This was my reaction while I was reading your posts

tumblr_inline_nbgw7tYMEn1qda8tg.gif 741445.gif

@giselle_tw Oh Giselle, oh chingu! Omo omo... It's really WOW!!!! So Romantic, cute, lovely and sooooo...I don't find the exact words. Really amazing. @mosquito and you rocks!!! Hope uri bby girl put them in her room, next to her bed ♥♥. To uri lovely Minshin Thailand chingus....wow!! Those gifts are soooooo.....please, please excuse me at this moment....I can't ... 132086_600.gif I can't find the words to express my feelings right now. Why? bc all of you are so DAEBAK!!!!! Uri lovely couple are so lucky to have so much amazing fans and shippers. Really..I'm so touched....all of you are FANTASTIC!I would love to fly to the other side of the world and meet you! Hope one day that dream come true. Nothing is impossible, that's for sure. Kisses.Love you chingus!

[Vote]
10 Most Popular and Beautiful Korean Actress

Park Shin Hye

She rose to fame after playing the younger version of Han Jung-suh in the Kdrama "Stairway to Heaven" (2003).
After 3 years, she was reunited with Lee Wan (Stairway to Heaven co-star) in the Korean-Japanese series "Tree of Heaven".
She made her big screen debut in the movie Evil Twin, a summer horror flick, where she played 2 characters: as the main character and as the ghost who haunts her sister after her death.
She gained more popularity after playing Go Mi Nam and Go Min Nyu in the Kdrama "You're Beautiful" opposite to Jang Keun Suk.
A year after, she was reunited with Jung Yong-hwa (You're Beautiful co-star) to do the teenage musical drama "Hearstrings".
She starred in the film Miracle in Cell No. 7 as the older version of Yesung.
She is the first Korean female actress to achieve more than five milliok Weibo followers.
She is set to play the role of the Queen in upcoming historical film, The Royal Tailor.

http://chinaabarquez.hubpages.com/hub/Top-10-Most-Beautiful-Korean-Actress

10665808_338879019613381_421944954742795

source:Facebook

The good, the love and the affection can cure almost all the world's ills; a little gesture can make much more than a river of words.♥

10649916_360999197402434_716475106048032     Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada 

Good morning from where i am Minshinners! I am really loving baby girl's recent airport photos! She's been looking so chic and gorgeous of late. And she looks sooo stunning in the Yogiyo CF. I'm hoping she'll be potraying a chic reporter in her upcoming drama.

Thanks to everyone who shared their FAs with us, it makes those who never had a chance to see Minho/Shinhye in person feels like being there with u guys. And im soo looking forward to more FAs from our dear Minshinners soon!

Baby boy, as usual, is also looking handsome and manly. I drooled at the huge banner of him in front of Eider store! My wish for them is for them to be happy and healthy, and achieve success in their movies and dramas.

Keep on sailing chingus!