[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest purpleismycolor

hotbb said: Chingus, I still think it's v fishy. One month old courtship progresses so fast? Short 3-day honeymoon hol so soon? Suzy is so young, barely out of her teens. I'm a woman, my heart goes out to BG, her songs Arm Pillow, My Dear; his Song for You... His deferment to military service. The sequence just don't measure up to today's heartbreaking news. Minshinners don't cry, tmrw will be a better day. Let's pray that BG will be strong & live a happy blessed life with God's chosen for her. I'm a woman, I take BG's side in this.

purpleismycolor said: hotbb said: Chingus, I still think it's v fishy. One month old courtship progresses so fast? Short 3-day honeymoon hol so soon? Suzy is so young, barely out of her teens. I'm a woman, my heart goes out to BG, her songs Arm Pillow, My Dear; his Song for You... His deferment to military service. The sequence just don't measure up to today's heartbreaking news. Minshinners don't cry, tmrw will be a better day. Let's pray that BG will be strong & live a happy blessed life with God's chosen for her. I'm a woman, I take BG's side in this.

purpleismycolor said: hotbb said: Chingus, I still think it's v fishy. One month old courtship progresses so fast? Short 3-day honeymoon hol so soon? Suzy is so young, barely out of her teens. I'm a woman, my heart goes out to BG, her songs Arm Pillow, My Dear; his Song for You... His deferment to military service. The sequence just don't measure up to today's heartbreaking news. Minshinners don't cry, tmrw will be a better day. Let's pray that BG will be strong & live a happy blessed life with God's chosen for her. I'm a woman, I take BG's side in this.

minshin0900 said: purpleismycolor said: hotbb said: Chingus, I still think it's v fishy. One month old courtship progresses so fast? Short 3-day honeymoon hol so soon? Suzy is so young, barely out of her teens. I'm a woman, my heart goes out to BG, her songs Arm Pillow, My Dear; his Song for You... His deferment to military service. The sequence just don't measure up to today's heartbreaking news. Minshinners don't cry, tmrw will be a better day. Let's pray that BG will be strong & live a happy blessed life with God's chosen for her. I'm a woman, I take BG's side in this.

I love u all, guys! In my more than a year of lurking and recently just delurking i have come to know many personalities here, since thread 1 bec i hv read through it.. Some personalities stood out to me since thread 1, to name a few: stucked, ladadaista, meridian, pluie, mi7chimes, minhoshin, giselle tw, phungto, elle888, faidaris, raverie, vala and those i could not name but you know who you are who hv contributed so much to this thread and more! You were all awesome!! My heart contiues to cry. I could not concentate on my work after i got the news! I'm still trying to get over it, in time my broken heart will heal. I can't imagine how shinhye is dealing with this news today. I feel so much for her. Tbh I still can't say for now that i'm happy for our minho that there's someone other than shin hye who's by his side making him happy. I just wished that it was our shinhye who's making him happy. Time will telll...

hii chingu..
sorry long time not post here..i feel they already broke up since august/september last year when they don't post any clue like i early year.. so i just support them separately..but the news still make me shock.. i never thought about it.. hope both find their happiness..to All friend in these thread, you're all awesome..
can i still read ff? they are a perfect couple in my dream..

De: Não Esperava por Tão triste notícia.Eu espero nossa shinhye esteja bem.Torço muito por ela..O " nosso anjo" não merecia tal coisa.Estamos com você Shinhye.Infelizmente  deixei de torcer por Lee Minho..Que seja feliz!.É uma pena.Que Deus ilumine nossa menina!!!Bjos do Brasil :(

Guest babynim-

I just want to say THANK YOU to all that you have done for our beautiful ship MinShin. you guys did everything for the ship. I will still support them two, but I'm still deciding whether to stop being a MinShin shipper or not. Anyways, Thank you for all guys.

Guest purpleismycolor

hotbb said: Chingus, I still think it's v fishy. One month old courtship progresses so fast? Short 3-day honeymoon hol so soon? Suzy is so young, barely out of her teens. I'm a woman, my heart goes out to BG, her songs Arm Pillow, My Dear; his Song for You... His deferment to military service. The sequence just don't measure up to today's heartbreaking news. Minshinners don't cry, tmrw will be a better day. Let's pray that BG will be strong & live a happy blessed life with God's chosen for her. I'm a woman, I take BG's side in this.

Guest WyslJ

of all girl, why suzy? i dislike her, xorry for her fan, but my heart is very aching throughout 2day coz of this news, our shin hye is 1000000000 times more beautiful and talented than her :(

armanita said: i'm speechless and feel so heavy.. Please chingu don't leave this thread, i love you all and i miss how your imagination or how you analyze something, it was amazing. I know maybe some of us will no longer stay here to healing their broken-shipper-heart, but i hope time will heals and you can comeback here. I feel broken too, but let just accept this reality. Beside of our BB and BG, i feel so comfortable here because of you all my dearest friend and family. And it will make me more sad if you leaving this ship.

I know that maybe BB deserve his own happiness but we still have hope and chance before his marrying someone. It's not yet a marriage (seems like i'm trying to calming myself). Not yet a marriage... I'm not saying that i dont like Suzy or I want them to be apart. I like her but not to be BB's girlfriend hehehe.
We don't know about future, just like old time when BB was with PMY, they broke up after 6 months. We still don't know about future..

For me, this is not the end before marriage. Just lets hope for the best for them..

Guest minshin02

kiklaminHo said: does Suzy sings hip hop?
LMH said in his last interview that lately he puts on hip hop music.
I dont know much about K-pop, sorry.
btw
I DID NOT SLEEP AT ALL all night and I have to go to work now.
<:-P :-w :-w

MadethV said: minshin0900 said: purpleismycolor said: hotbb said: Chingus, I still think it's v fishy. One month old courtship progresses so fast? Short 3-day honeymoon hol so soon? Suzy is so young, barely out of her teens. I'm a woman, my heart goes out to BG, her songs Arm Pillow, My Dear; his Song for You... His deferment to military service. The sequence just don't measure up to today's heartbreaking news. Minshinners don't cry, tmrw will be a better day. Let's pray that BG will be strong & live a happy blessed life with God's chosen for her. I'm a woman, I take BG's side in this.