[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Omg....I am so happy with new thead!!!!!within less 1 year...We have thead 2 so fast....MinShin is really....yesterday shin hye is so beautiful at airport and event tonight...I love dress and make up^^and today Minho oppa is so handsome at airport...I miss his very much....couple wear white  too..I am so happy...Congret all minshinner....fighting :x

Guest rjuliet

aawww congrats for our second thread...big thanks for the team who prepared this, ress, gissy, La, rava, and others who kindly made our second home :x 
so good to see our first few pages are filled with baby boy handsome airport pics that matched with baby girl was wearing yesterday :x 
reposting the pic, crto 
10262253_500212583458567_8384270318779069480_n.jpg

Guest CarolA1430293873

omo my heart is melting when i i saw minho he so freaking hot i miss him so much and his fashion outfit same with his wifey from sunglasses , accessories and shoes both color white :x :x

Guest TessB

Happy Fathers Day Minho ssi Dad, Mr. Lee and Shin Hye's Dad, Mr. Park... And too all the Dads of Minshinners.... :x :x :x ..... Minshin like to wear clothes with holes lately... Minho's today airport ripped pants and Shin Hye's yesterday black lacey dress.(bottom part)....they must be feeling hot with each so they need ventilated clothes.... >:) >:) >:)

Guest feliciawst

hi minjiaa, i'm a malaysian too. welcome to the thread :) as far as i know, there are quite a number of malaysian minshinners here :D 
speaking of our couple, min ho look so darn hot!! love the hairstyle and gosh, why wasn't he wearing a tighter, body hugging shirt to show of that hot bod under the cardigan. *fanning myself looking at his pictures*
10262253_500212583458567_838427031877906

when i fist saw that picture, what came to mind was how color coordinated their clothings were and despite not having the exact same color, but hey, blue and pink matches perfectly right? :D also, their sunglasses looks so similar. i wonder if it's the same. too bad Shin Hye's hair was blocking the side if not we could have a better confirmation if it was the exact same pattern. lastly, the rings. though it might not be the same ones (i suspect he's wearing his promiz rings that is on sale at his charity site), seeing him wearing them on the same hand and same fingers got me suspicious. i bet he would have saw her airport pictures yesterday, so why still wearing it at the same hand and fingers like her??? :-S :-? is min ho trying to give subtle yet not so subtle hints? :)) :-j
and to answer @elle8888's question regarding him wearing rings, as far as i could remember when i became his fans, min ho has not been a fan of wearing rings unless needed to in dramas/cf/concerts/fm. on most occasions, his fingers are bare (not sure why though) so to see him wearing rings on quite a few occasions the past few months sure do raise some questions especially why...haha 
well we'll just leave that to our own critical thinking and deduction :)>- :)) :P

Guest lminho

Such a lovely day !Aww.. they looked really happy :D The thought that they will see each other in China today !(the smile of being inlove)  8->
I can feel the strong feelings behind those smile. :))*grinninglikecrazy*

minjiaa said: hello minshinners.
i'm a newbie from Malaysia. i have been silently lurking here ever since after The Heirs ended back in December 2013. this forum is seriously addicting with all talented and funny minshinners posts. for the past few months, the first thing that i would do once i wake up in the morning and before going the bed is LURKING HERE hiks. this is my first time shipping and i am so glad that i choose to ship this 300% real couple. i am a fan of Lee Min Ho. i have watched BOF, PT, CH, Faith and of course i have been watching and re-watching The Heirs for nth times already. but i never ship any of his co-stars before. with uri Shin Hye, i can see and feel the difference. i just love this two love birds.

Hai guys...seems like I'm too late here..hehehe...btw...

CONGRATULATIONS MINSHINNER!!!!!! For minshin 2nd threads...evento I seldom post here but minshin is always my priority..love reading your post here...keep sailing this threads and spreads minshin love...MINSHIN FIGHTHING!!!!.. @minjiaa‌ most welcome here chingu..I'm from malaysia too.. :x :x <:-P <:-P <:-P