[drama 2004] Tale Of The Nine Tale Fox 구미호 외전

Guest chibikko

wednesday - do you have pic of JHJ and KTH hugging? LOL! if im not mistaken, it was from episode 13. i really wanna have that! :)

anyway, GooMiHo or 'Forbidden Love' will premiere tonight at around 10PM here in the philippines.. gosh im so excited!

i hope my 'kababayans' will love it as much as i do! :D

hi fellow "kababayan" **waving**wavehand.gif

im starting to love it :P:P KTH's a good actress way back from LSIH. :P

and good thing one of my chingu lend me her vcd copy, will watch it over the weekend. :)

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShadyzLady

hi cholo!

glad to know ure loving it.. :D

im actually a little worried since its being aired against 'jewel in the palace'..

but im confident it'll still get good ratings! hehe!

btw, i read from some other forum (tsinoy.com to be exact) that JHJ actually 'fell' for KTH during the shoot?

does anyone know if there was such a rumor back then???

Guest whengrelivo

It’s just started airing it here in the Philippines and its title is “Forbidden Love.” Hmmm, the story is quite interesting. I find Jo Hyun Jae a very good looking guy. His other drama “Only You” is also aired here.

Guest pinkie pink

i also love jun jin here... much as i love jo hyun jae. i was hoping that it would be jun jin & kim tae hee in the end, but unfortunately :P

I am glad to see this drama is still so popular with everyone.. its the only one i own and i too bought it cos of junjin hehe

u know somethin? i've known of Shinhwa since a few years back, i think b4 album 5 came out, but i wasn't a fan of them though i love their songs hehe, but after watchin tis series, i got more interested in Jun Jin & Shinhwa, n am a fan, though i'm so many years late! But my fave is DONG WAN! :P

btw, i read from some other forum (tsinoy.com to be exact) that JHJ actually 'fell' for KTH during the shoot?

does anyone know if there was such a rumor back then???

ohmigosh i hope tht's true, but wow, i juz read on kim tae hee's soompi thread tht Kim Rae Won was interested in her when they were filming LSIH, if the JHJ rumor is true, wow! :D

Hey guys

Is it possible for someone to upload these episodes in either YSI or megaupload format?

http://strawberryvanilla.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=853

scroll down the thread n u will find megaupload links to the eppys under the heading Korean Drama - Forbidden Love (Fox With Nine Tail) 2004. BUT u muz register 1st b4 u can view the thread.. :)

Credit to shinkumi for uploading..

Hi Syah4brit

I saw you at the KTH thread too. Hahaha.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the information. I really like this show now. I feel sooo sorry for Jun Jin.

BTW, do you happen to have the song they always play in the series? The one they play at the end of the series?

Thanks!

Hi Syah4brit

I saw you at the KTH thread too. Hahaha.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the information. I really like this show now. I feel sooo sorry for Jun Jin.

BTW, do you happen to have the song they always play in the series? The one they play at the end of the series?

Thanks!

Haha yea u'll always see me mostly @ KTH thread cus after watching countless of Korean series for over 5 yrs, i finally found my favorite korean actor/actress eva n it's her.... :D it's strange i din like her at 1st look, nor 2nd look bla bla bla but things change n now i'm such a fan! soompi played quite a part lol, every1 was saying she's so pretty but i din see y, so i kinda looked up info abt her, read articles abt her, saw pics, watched her series, n wow, i grew to seriously love her yeah! :P

so u managed to d/l frm the forum i gave u the link to? wow tht's really fast ar! soo happy u like this show now, i thought its great cus it's got everythin in it, very all rounded, n both kth & jhj remind me of a modern day version of romeo & juliet !~ i do feel for JunJin too as the eps go by. so how many eppys haf u watched ar?

hi below i've included the links to the songs frm the OST. Credit to daramji @ the Drama and Movie OSTs thread in SOOMPI. the song u shd be lookin for is Track 2

goo mi ho we jun (tale of the nine-tailed fox/a fox with nine tails/forbidden love)

07000012286.jpg

mms://211.176.63.196/media03/354/354413.asf

to

mms://211.176.63.196/media03/354/354426.asf

01. Main Title

02. dalm eun sarang (Trance Pop Version) - Seo Jin Young

03. Always - Ha Dong Gyoon (Wanted)

04. dal bit chuh rum - Seo Jin Young

05. dalm eun sarang (Ballad Version) - Seo Jin Young

06. Bounce - Jed (D.Bace)

07. Come, Let Us Worship (Vespers, Op.37) by Rachmaninov

08. Lisa's Aria (Queen Of Spades Scene VI) by Tchaikovsky

09. dalm eun sarang (Trance Pop Version Instrumental)

10. Always (Instrumental)

11. dal bit chuh rum (Instrumental)

12. dalm eun sarang (Orgel Version)

13. goo mi ho chool hyun

14. dalm eun sarang (Ballad Version Instrumental)

ed2k links

ed2k://|file|[MP3][pokkun]구미호.외전OST[14트랙].zip|50147323|DDA1B9924F1B087272014DCC9D6E8BE3|

ed2k://|file|구미호외전.OST.zip|75501002|51430470767544C16F220101F8119E3C|

Hi syah4brit!

You are just AWESOME!

Hahaha. Actually, there's only 4 threads I go to now. I go to the KTH, KRW, Love Story in Harvard thread, and this thread. Hahaha.

Unlike you, I actually fell in love with KTH at first sight (love at first sight). I first saw her in Stairway to Heaven, and I just couldn't believe that such a pretty gurl could be such a b~ch. However, I knew that one of these days, she would be the main actress sooooo I watched Love Story in Harvard and just loved her even more. And now I'm watching Nine-Tailed Fox thanks to you! I love her look (esp. her clothing) in this show. She looks really fabulous.

What chapter? Kinda scary but I'm alread on chapter 11 and I started watching it yesterday nite. Hahaha. Don't even ask me how long I stayed up!

Thank you thank you for the music. The song is stuck in my head now. It sounds so pensive.

Good luck with everything in school. I know how you feel being a student myself. Sigh.

Haha yea u'll always see me mostly @ KTH thread cus after watching countless of Korean series for over 5 yrs, i finally found my favorite korean actor/actress eva n it's her.... :D it's strange i din like her at 1st look, nor 2nd look bla bla bla but things change n now i'm such a fan! soompi played quite a part lol, every1 was saying she's so pretty but i din see y, so i kinda looked up info abt her, read articles abt her, saw pics, watched her series, n wow, i grew to seriously love her yeah! :P

so u managed to d/l frm the forum i gave u the link to? wow tht's really fast ar! soo happy u like this show now, i thought its great cus it's got everythin in it, very all rounded, n both kth & jhj remind me of a modern day version of romeo & juliet !~ i do feel for JunJin too as the eps go by. so how many eppys haf u watched ar?

hi below i've included the links to the songs frm the OST. Credit to daramji @ the Drama and Movie OSTs thread in SOOMPI. the song u shd be lookin for is Track 2

Hi syah4brit!

You are just AWESOME!

Hahaha. Actually, there's only 4 threads I go to now. I go to the KTH, KRW, Love Story in Harvard thread, and this thread. Hahaha.

Unlike you, I actually fell in love with KTH at first sight (love at first sight). I first saw her in Stairway to Heaven, and I just couldn't believe that such a pretty gurl could be such a b~ch. However, I knew that one of these days, she would be the main actress sooooo I watched Love Story in Harvard and just loved her even more. And now I'm watching Nine-Tailed Fox thanks to you! I love her look (esp. her clothing) in this show. She looks really fabulous.

What chapter? Kinda scary but I'm alread on chapter 11 and I started watching it yesterday nite. Hahaha. Don't even ask me how long I stayed up!

Thank you thank you for the music. The song is stuck in my head now. It sounds so pensive.

Good luck with everything in school. I know how you feel being a student myself. Sigh.

wow u go to so few threads hehe, for me, it's mainly KTH, LSIH & tis one but i do sometimes go to the threads of those korean guys i love too, the guys in my siggy hehe.

ohh wait a minute i said wrongly, the first few times i saw KTH was in pics, pics didnt do anything for me i guess, so i didn't think tht much of her, so didnt like her at 1st sight haha, but the moment i saw her appear in STH, gosh, i remember thinkin this actress is so darn beautiful, but i still hated her, but as time goes by, I felt for her, but as KTH said, her role in there was unrealistic as Han Yuri only showed her bad points.. but then, KTH also mentioned tht her role in LSIH is also unrealistic as SooIn is simply juz too flawless.

so happy lar tht u like Nine Tailed Fox , its very nice! but how u manage to d/l so fast! megaupload doesnt work for me usually, ure already at eppy 11! wowww! i love the ost btw a lot! both the female song n the male's especially. good luck wif sch for u too, yeah so nice to have another GUMIHO fan!

Hey syah4brit

Well, I finished Nine-Tailed Fox...and in record time! I started on Friday nite and I finished today, which is Sunday afternoon! Now I'm so dead because I have to do hw. Oh well, it's only been the 1st week of school.

Actually, I started watching this series on You Tube but then I got your message and started dling from Megaupload. So, I only have half the series dled. I still need to get the second half. And you know what? Sometimes Megaupload goes psycho on me too and it only works once in awhile. Downloading for me can take from 45 mins to 2 hours but I won't complain since I'm lucky to be able to watch it.

My thoughts...I like this series, but of course, it is really different from LSIH. There was way more action and I could feel the love too b/t Jun Jin, Tae Hee, and JHJ. However, I don't like the ending because I don't really understand. Does this mean the fox race can co-exist with humans now? And who is suppose to be the Chief Elder? Everyone died too...I would have liked it a lot more if they didn't make the ending so rushed.

I love the music esp. the slow version of Seo Jin Young's song!

I think everyone did a great job acting. Jun Jin was good at acting solemn and laconic!

wow u go to so few threads hehe, for me, it's mainly KTH, LSIH & tis one but i do sometimes go to the threads of those korean guys i love too, the guys in my siggy hehe.

ohh wait a minute i said wrongly, the first few times i saw KTH was in pics, pics didnt do anything for me i guess, so i didn't think tht much of her, so didnt like her at 1st sight haha, but the moment i saw her appear in STH, gosh, i remember thinkin this actress is so darn beautiful, but i still hated her, but as time goes by, I felt for her, but as KTH said, her role in there was unrealistic as Han Yuri only showed her bad points.. but then, KTH also mentioned tht her role in LSIH is also unrealistic as SooIn is simply juz too flawless.

so happy lar tht u like Nine Tailed Fox , its very nice! but how u manage to d/l so fast! megaupload doesnt work for me usually, ure already at eppy 11! wowww! i love the ost btw a lot! both the female song n the male's especially. good luck wif sch for u too, yeah so nice to have another GUMIHO fan!

Sorry again, but is it possible for anyone to upload ep. 2 (only ep 2!!) because the megaupload link seems to have expired due to inactivity?

THANK YOU!

Guest llxaNnExo12ll

Sorry again, but is it possible for anyone to upload ep. 2 (only ep 2!!) because the megaupload link seems to have expired due to inactivity?

THANK YOU!

yousendit link: episode 2 [with subtitles]

please do NOT BLOCK! i'll upload megaupload link later if anyone needs it

woww its good to see this thread being activated again :D ..i see that it has just started to air in the philippines and its great to hear that a lot of people are enjoying it x)..i honestly think this is one of the best dramas i've seen..the storyline might not sound so appealing because of all the sword-clashing, liver-eating, and such but to me i think its exciting and the cast is GREAT..jo hyun jaes a cutie and kim tae hee is my favorite actress but after watching this i do have to say jun jin and han ye seul will need to work more on their acting skills..but i'm sure they have both made progress after having one of the main roles in "lets go to the beach" [jun jin] and "that summer's typhoon" [han ye seul] which aired not too long ago..i didnt watch these dramas yet but i'm planning to some time :]

Hey llxaNnExo12ll

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your episode. I really really really appreciate it!

Hahaha. Actually, I really like KTH a lot so I decided to check waht other series she was in. I've already seen Love Story in Harvard (marvellous!) and I decided to check this one out (can never get enough of her, rite?). I didn't even know who the male leads were, but now I know. JHJ is pretty cute. I see potential in Jun Jin and Han Ye Seul! :)

I have a question...at the end, did Jun Jin intentionally stab Tae Hee or was it an accident because it looked like he wanted to stab JHJ, but JHJ got out of the way, so Jun Jin stabbed Tae Hee instead?

yousendit link: episode 2 [with subtitles]

please do NOT BLOCK! i'll upload megaupload link later if anyone needs it

woww its good to see this thread being activated again :D ..i see that it has just started to air in the philippines and its great to hear that a lot of people are enjoying it x)..i honestly think this is one of the best dramas i've seen..the storyline might not sound so appealing because of all the sword-clashing, liver-eating, and such but to me i think its exciting and the cast is GREAT..jo hyun jaes a cutie and kim tae hee is my favorite actress but after watching this i do have to say jun jin and han ye seul will need to work more on their acting skills..but i'm sure they have both made progress after having one of the main roles in "lets go to the beach" [jun jin] and "that summer's typhoon" [han ye seul] which aired not too long ago..i didnt watch these dramas yet but i'm planning to some time :]

Hey llxaNnExo12ll

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your episode. I really really really appreciate it!

Hahaha. Actually, I really like KTH a lot so I decided to check waht other series she was in. I've already seen Love Story in Harvard (marvellous!) and I decided to check this one out (can never get enough of her, rite?). I didn't even know who the male leads were, but now I know. JHJ is pretty cute. I see potential in Jun Jin and Han Ye Seul! :)

I have a question...at the end, did Jun Jin intentionally stab Tae Hee or was it an accident because it looked like he wanted to stab JHJ, but JHJ got out of the way, so Jun Jin stabbed Tae Hee instead?

at the end JunJin accidentally stab Tae Hee he didn't kno she was walking down to stop them. he wanted to stab JHJ but the sword was heading toward Tae Hee side so u can't really say he wanted to stab her. :D

I actually own 2 copies of the OST. one of my uncle gave it to me n I brought one on my own. the pictures were awesome too ^_^

Archived