[drama 2004] Tale Of The Nine Tale Fox 구미호 외전

Guest chibikko

Guest ShadyzLady

another gif... can't post them all at once I have to dig through my PC ^^;;

gumiho_ep4_preview.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

do you happen to have a gif of JHJ and KTH together?

i know that they dont have much 'romantic' scenes in the series but it'll be nice if you can make one (if you're not too busy and all). :D

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyunjae_veyveh

hyunjae_veyveh hello there! hope u didnt mind me posting the kissing scene pic in this thread.. :D

no mind.. not at all! i actually have a lot of pics in here somewhere.. back when i started watching it, i was just so into JHJ that i captured and captured and captured.. unfortunately, some of the files got lost when someone messed with mah computer. but i still saved quite a bit. will get around to uploading it sometime.

hi fellow "kababayan" **waving**wavehand.gif

hello din kababayan!

Haha yea u'll always see me mostly @ KTH thread cus after watching countless of Korean series for over 5 yrs, i finally found my favorite korean actor/actress eva n it's her.... :D it's strange i din like her at 1st look, nor 2nd look bla bla bla but things change n now i'm such a fan! soompi played quite a part lol, every1 was saying she's so pretty but i din see y, so i kinda looked up info abt her, read articles abt her, saw pics, watched her series, n wow, i grew to seriously love her yeah! :P

you know syah4brit.. im beginning to think that you're my long lost twin. :lolz. one more common thread for us. and that's it. u're mah twin! :lmao KTH is also mah fave korean actress! i liked her coz he looked good with JHJ so like you, i looked up info on her. and tons of photos! and CFs. guess you do too... i just don't go to her threads. dunno why, though. maybe i love JHJ more. :lol:

and hey, thanks for uploading the MV on ysi. i've been trying to d/l it from clubbox but... :(

and i dunno maybe its just me,.. but i can't view the pics posted by w e d n e s d a y

yousendit link: episode 2 [with subtitles]

please do NOT BLOCK! i'll upload megaupload link later if anyone needs it

woww its good to see this thread being activated again :D ..i see that it has just started to air in the philippines and its great to hear that a lot of people are enjoying it x)..i honestly think this is one of the best dramas i've seen..the storyline might not sound so appealing because of all the sword-clashing, liver-eating, and such but to me i think its exciting and the cast is GREAT..jo hyun jaes a cutie and kim tae hee is my favorite actress but after watching this i do have to say jun jin and han ye seul will need to work more on their acting skills..but i'm sure they have both made progress after having one of the main roles in "lets go to the beach" [jun jin] and "that summer's typhoon" [han ye seul] which aired not too long ago..i didnt watch these dramas yet but i'm planning to some time :]

hi hi thx for tis, i'm stil lookin for a cheaper alternative to tis dvd but i can't find anywhere in my country, there's only the VCDs with mandarin subs which i can't read. so since i deleted almost all the eppys already due to saving comp space (i regret it!!), really haf to thank u for tis, at least now i haf eppy 2 on ysi...

n btw juz wonderin, were u the one who shared wif me episodes of Love Story In Harvard on the old soompi? if yes, really wana thk u again :D

I Love Love Love GUMIHO!!!!!!! But it makes me sad thinkin abt it..... always makes me sad... watching all of them not being able to be wif the object of their affection, breaks my heart, i luv everything abt it, n i admit, if it wasn't for KTH, i wouldn't even haf started on this series, so i'm grateful she's in it, or else i wouldnt haf discovered tis great series, but it's underrated though :( i can't get over tis series.....

i'm happy tht tis thread is alive again n i haf pple to talk to abt tis series yeah!

Thanks for re-uploading. :P

another gif... can't post them all at once I have to dig through my PC ^^;;

gumiho_ep4_preview.gif

no probz, n btw i saved ur gif again.... nice!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

i know that they dont have much 'romantic' scenes in the series but it'll be nice if you can make one (if you're not too busy and all). :D

helo there, i'm a JHJ/KTH lover too.... but i feel sad for Jun jin too, so touched by wat he told Si Yon, "if u can't love me, then at least use me"... *wanna cry* n actually Chae also poor thing, she can't get the guy she loved.... so i understand y she kinda hated Siyon.. n Rang also can't get Chae's love....

One of my fave eppys is EP 7.... tht's the ep Siyon & Min Woo went on tht picnic together, rode a bike together.... their so called 1st date! n at the end, they also battled each other, so sad!!!!!!! when siyon saw tht it was minwoo tht she had to get rid of (set up by elder shin & chae), she kept her weapon n they battled, but then wen she defeated minwoo, he saw her weapon n took it n slashed her, ouch! then juz as he removed her mask, siyon quickly turned n attacked him till he's unconscious... then she went to him n touched his face.... so much longing in her eyes.... poor siyon. :(

you know syah4brit.. im beginning to think that you're my long lost twin. :lolz. one more common thread for us. and that's it. u're mah twin! :lmao KTH is also mah fave korean actress! i liked her coz he looked good with JHJ so like you, i looked up info on her. and tons of photos! and CFs. guess you do too... i just don't go to her threads. dunno why, though. maybe i love JHJ more. :lol:

and hey, thanks for uploading the MV on ysi. i've been trying to d/l it from clubbox but... :(

and i dunno maybe its just me,.. but i can't view the pics posted by w e d n e s d a y

hi hi long lost twin *waves* hehe.... u shd visit her thread! but this way it's quite fair lar.. u visit JHJ's thread, i visit KTH's haha.. oh no probz abt tht vid, good tht u finally got to d/l it on ysi!

n i can't view wednesday's pics tooo..

Guest ShadyzLady

no mind.. not at all! i actually have a lot of pics in here somewhere.. back when i started watching it, i was just so into JHJ that i captured and captured and captured.. unfortunately, some of the files got lost when someone messed with mah computer. but i still saved quite a bit. will get around to uploading it sometime.

hi! glad to know you're from the phil too! :D

to tell you honestly, i dont have much of his pics. i dont really know a lot of good site abt him so, *shrugs*.

Guest ShadyzLady

helo there, i'm a JHJ/KTH lover too.... but i feel sad for Jun jin too, so touched by wat he told Si Yon, "if u can't love me, then at least use me"... *wanna cry* n actually Chae also poor thing, she can't get the guy she loved.... so i understand y she kinda hated Siyon.. n Rang also can't get Chae's love....

i actually think that the best line in gumiho were from junjin's character!

i was also touched when he said something like 'I wasnt allowed to love you. I was destined to kill you' or something like that.. it was soooo sad since we all know how much he love and how much he's willing to sacrifice for siyon.

i dont really hate chae for being mean to siyon.. i kind of understand where she's coming from too. but i still cant forgive her for minjoo's death! :(

Guest ShadyzLady

^ im not too sure about its ratings in korea..

here in the phil, its not THAT good! :( prolly coz its being aired quite late.

Guest Riezzle

Yep, I know I have some. I'll try to find them and will post tomorrow.

here they are... sorry they're files are quite big

hyun_soo.gif

1stkiss.gif

kiss2.gif

1stdate.gif

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

is it okay to post some spoiler scenes? :D

but until then, here are some not so spoiler scenes

foxes13sd.jpg

vs.

sics8cg.jpg

capped by me. :)

sorry for the pics, not good quality.

Guest ShadyzLady

Yep, I know I have some. I'll try to find them and will post tomorrow.

hyun_soo.gif

1stkiss.gif

1stdate.gif

aahhhhhh! thank you so much!!!

im just so crazy about this pair and these GIFs are wonderful!

thanks again! :D

Guest ShadyzLady

is it okay to post some spoiler scenes? :D

but until then, here are some not so spoiler scenes

foxes13sd.jpg

vs.

sics8cg.jpg

capped by me. :)

sorry for the pics, not good quality.

i dunno but for some reason, im actually on the gumiho's side... wehehe!

I started dis drama on Wednesday and have been marathonong ever since to finish it :sweatingbullets: I din know Jo Hyun Jae was in Nine Tailed Fox but was surprised to see him in dis role coz the first time I saw him was in Love Letter (is that the right title?) thought he was cute in it hehe ... anyway kinda big difference between a priest-to-be role n a police SICS.

Finally finished 2day :phew: it n too be honest, yeah the ending disappointed me :( but at least I know who Jo Hyun Jae is already + I'll be watching out for him haha.. n Kim Tae Hee is real pretty throughout the drama.. :blush: hehe

i loved jun jin! hehe i think he acted really well and have maintained his posture well all through out the series!

do you know any of his other series?

i actually think that the best line in gumiho were from junjin's character!

i was also touched when he said something like 'I wasnt allowed to love you. I was destined to kill you' or something like that.. it was soooo sad since we all know how much he love and how much he's willing to sacrifice for siyon.

i dont really hate chae for being mean to siyon.. i kind of understand where she's coming from too. but i still cant forgive her for minjoo's death! :(

ya there's another line frm him tht i like but can't remember it now..

i can't ever forgive Chae for minjoo's death too. it was so sad seeing minwoo cry @ the hospital when she died.. then there was another time when she was admitted to hospital n he found out abt her illness, he went to the hospital staircase n cried out.... siyon hid upstairs but cried silently wif him.... :(

anywayz, they got quite the right kid to act as the young chae, i mean the eyes expression are the same lol.

hyun_soo.gif

1stkiss.gif

1stdate.gif

THANKS SO SO MUCH :D

i dunno but for some reason, im actually on the gumiho's side... wehehe!

i'm also on gumiho's side though i dun like elder chief shin. :fury:

i also dun like the sics director jang.

there's one kinda cool guy in sics though.. n minwoo's old colleague or partner can be quite funny n supportive at times.

i loved jun jin! hehe i think he acted really well and have maintained his posture well all through out the series!

do you know any of his other series?

jun jin acted in Let's Go To The Beach

Guest thpreslie2

yousendit link: episode 2 [with subtitles]

please do NOT BLOCK! i'll upload megaupload link later if anyone needs it

woww its good to see this thread being activated again :D ..i see that it has just started to air in the philippines and its great to hear that a lot of people are enjoying it x)..i honestly think this is one of the best dramas i've seen..the storyline might not sound so appealing because of all the sword-clashing, liver-eating, and such but to me i think its exciting and the cast is GREAT..jo hyun jaes a cutie and kim tae hee is my favorite actress but after watching this i do have to say jun jin and han ye seul will need to work more on their acting skills..but i'm sure they have both made progress after having one of the main roles in "lets go to the beach" [jun jin] and "that summer's typhoon" [han ye seul] which aired not too long ago..i didnt watch these dramas yet but i'm planning to some time :]

Wow, I just finished watching ep 2 that you posted. It was really good. I love JHJ! Thank you so much for posting. Is there anyway you could post more, not all but just the ep where JHJ & KTH kisses/together? Please...please.....! Thank you very much! :D:(:huh:

Guest Hae_Won

Gossip Central

By Chichi A. Muniscion

Forbidden Love

Forbidden Love, which is shown on ABS-CBN 2, is an adaptation of a love story between a human and a fox with nine tails. It is the first Korean drama to tackle the ticklish subject of love between man and alien, albeit a gorgeous, talented and compassionate one. Unfortunately, this relationship ends in tragedy. The drama, which stars Kim Tae-hee (who played villain Eunice in Stairway to Heaven) and Jo Hyeon-jae, is a part of a new genre called "fusion drama."

Source: MANILA STANDARD TODAY

The Good Life, B2

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Transcribed by: Da A of starkoreans

Hey thpreslie

You can dl the entire series here at this link: http://www.idols-unlimited.com/category/movies/

If you go to page 3, you should see the series FORBIDDEN LOVE.

I think JHJ and KTH kiss in ep 6 and Jun Jin and KTH kiss in ep 9!! Hahahaha.

Oh yeah, if you end up falling in love with KTH, I recommend the series LOVE STORY AT HARVARD. It is just a beautiful love story. You can also find the series at this site too.

If you love JHJ, he is also in the series MY GIRL which is his most recent drama. I haven't seen it so I don't know. You can also find the series at this site too.

Hope I helped.

Wow, I just finished watching ep 2 that you posted. It was really good. I love JHJ! Thank you so much for posting. Is there anyway you could post more, not all but just the ep where JHJ & KTH kisses/together? Please...please.....! Thank you very much! :D:(:huh:

Guest thpreslie2

Hey thpreslie

You can dl the entire series here at this link: http://www.idols-unlimited.com/category/movies/

If you go to page 3, you should see the series FORBIDDEN LOVE.

I think JHJ and KTH kiss in ep 6 and Jun Jin and KTH kiss in ep 9!! Hahahaha.

Oh yeah, if you end up falling in love with KTH, I recommend the series LOVE STORY AT HARVARD. It is just a beautiful love story. You can also find the series at this site too.

If you love JHJ, he is also in the series MY GIRL which is his most recent drama. I haven't seen it so I don't know. You can also find the series at this site too.

Hope I helped.

Oh, thank you so much KHJ for telling about the website. I'm dl ep 6 & 9 right now:) JHJ is not in My Girl, he is in So Dong Yoh though:) You should watch My Girl...it is really funny! Lee Ta Hae & Lee Dong Wook are the main casts! The drama is not finshed airing yet...but it is still very addicting to watch. I even watch it w/o subs. Same for So Dong Yoh. Highly recommended! Again, thank you!

Hey thpreslie2

Hahah. I feel so embarassed since I got the name wrong. I meant the drama ONLY YOU with JHJ. Have u seen that one?

Have fun watching the chapters. Hahaha.

Oh, thank you so much KHJ for telling about the website. I'm dl ep 6 & 9 right now:) JHJ is not in My Girl, he is in So Dong Yoh though:) You should watch My Girl...it is really funny! Lee Ta Hae & Lee Dong Wook are the main casts! The drama is not finshed airing yet...but it is still very addicting to watch. I even watch it w/o subs. Same for So Dong Yoh. Highly recommended! Again, thank you!

Archived