[drama 2004] Tale Of The Nine Tale Fox 구미호 외전

Guest chibikko

Guest madeline

Just starting to watch this now...is Taebin in the first episode? The part where the woman arrives at the party, behind her is a guy who kind of has the same hair as Taebin, but I didn't get to see his face clearly...

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hotelier29

i am watching it right now. and i like it!! kim tae hee she so beautifull over there. i like the action in that drama too.

Though I love this series because of KTH, but personally I preferred her to end with JunJin. They are such a matching couple. Anyway, agreed with everyone that the ending sucks.

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

Though I love this series because of KTH, but personally I preferred her to end with JunJin. They are such a matching couple. Anyway, agreed with everyone that the ending sucks.

yeah the ending was just depressing. :( i just sat there shocked when i watched the ending, and i was crying soooooo hard cuz POOR JUNJIN!!! kim tae hee and junjin looked really good together though. i hope they do another drama together in the future, and this time they'll get together darnit!!! :P

Guest free_staino

Beautiful cast, almost all. Esp. Kim Tae Hee.. :D... I love the OST, costumes, fighting scenes.. i should recommend this one to those who haven't seen it yet.

[HD]KBS Music Bank_Seo Jin Young-Similar Love (Gumiho Waejun OST) (09.10.04)

::Please Credit Me::

13554190tk.jpg

13554208ft.jpg

Now available in my cb

hi thx, but i can't d/l frm cb, read all those instructions b4, but never successful :(

would be nice if u can help u/l to yousendit? but if not, it's okie still :)

I LOVE THIS SERIS! Forbidden love!! ahaha. I just wish Junjin didnt die and he was the one who got the girl!

i was actually waiting to watch this show but junjin's character died?..... :(

oh well...i may just go on watching...dun wan to miss junjin's display of his martial arts....

Guest Riezzle

[HD]KBS Music Bank_Seo Jin Young-Similar Love (Gumiho Waejun OST) (09.10.04)

::Please Credit Me::

13554190tk.jpg

13554208ft.jpg

Now available in my cb

I love this song. Could anyone please re-upload in YSI? I can't use clubbox my connection is super slow. Please...

Guest llxaNnExo12ll

just finished watching episode 10..this series is soo good =D..i like the cast and the storylines not too bad ^_^ ..i hope kim tae hee and jo hyun jae end up together but i heard they all die anyway at the end..i have question though..is kim tae hee a born human that is supposedly gonna turn into a fox one day?? cause there was this one scene where she was about to kill the director of SICS but she was going through fox symptons as sa-joon said and then moo-youngs mom said "the time is near for her to become "the 1000-year-old fox?"" :huh: ..and is han ye seul a human too?

__edit

some pictures i have :]..

ht9vkj.jpg

ht9x50.jpg

ht9xf4.jpg

ht9wzp.gif

i have a few more gifs but because they move theyre big in size and i dont know where i could host them online for free..and i dont like photobucket cause they resize it if its too big =_=;;

hope you guys can post more pics of JHJ and KTH together.. i sooo love them in this series!

Me too :)

just finished watching episode 10..this series is soo good =D..i like the cast and the storylines not too bad ^_^ ..i hope kim tae hee and jo hyun jae end up together but i heard they all die anyway at the end..

ht9x50.jpg

I only got to watch like 5 eppys but i want more! i seriously need to go get the dvd! I think this series is good too..

anywayz, thx for this pic of them!! is tht like a scene in the series or is tht a off screen shot? thx!

just finished watching episode 10..this series is soo good =D..i like the cast and the storylines not too bad ^_^ ..i hope kim tae hee and jo hyun jae end up together but i heard they all die anyway at the end..i have question though..is kim tae hee a born human that is supposedly gonna turn into a fox one day?? cause there was this one scene where she was about to kill the director of SICS but she was going through fox symptons as sa-joon said and then moo-youngs mom said "the time is near for her to become "the 1000-year-old fox?"" :huh: ..and is han ye seul a human too?

they all die except 4 Jo Hyun Jae

well Kim Tae Hee since she was born she was fox already. Her father found out when she was born that she was the 1000 year old fox in the legend so he escape JunJin's mother and went to live among the humans. So basically she was a fox the whole time but she think she was a human since she was little until her parent's died she realize she was a fox. Later on when she was about to go kill the director of SICS she was going through the 1000 year old fox phase where her full identity as a 1000 year old fox will appeared.

Han Ye Seul is also a fox too but her parent's were also killed by JunJin's mom for sum reason... I forgot but later the bad fox lead by a guy name "K" he took Han Ye Seul in and train her to be evil and she was brought into the Fox Clan where JunJin's mom is the leader so bascially all of them are fox.

hope that clear up so stuff... :unsure:

Archived