[drama 2004] Tale Of The Nine Tale Fox 구미호 외전

Guest chibikko

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! Thank you so much, thank you! :D

Hi, thank you so much for the pics! i love it! :D I just wanna ask if Jun Jin would die for Kim Tae Hee or he would die because his bad in these series? Just curius, oh i don't want him to die, his too cute to die!! :(

Hi there, juz wana say tht Jun Jin is NOT a bad guy in this series.... he'll always protect Siyon till the end.... but he died in the end while fighting it out wif JHJ.... u gotta watch tht last eppy urself to understand why n wat happened....

Hellow!!

I wanted to let you know I've been working on a JHJ thread at another site for many days now, non-stop... and I've been going through this and other JHJ related threads, and 'transferring' over many of the things I found... making sure I write proper credits. I was planning on telling you after the thing is done, but I realize the right step is to ASK YOUR PERMISSION first before reposting anything from here...

Sorry for my bad manners... indeed I've found so many meaty information here, but I'd go crazy were to ask everyone one by one... Thus, I'm asking openly: Can I use whatever you posted to build a JHJ thread elsewhere?

If you rather not... please PM me... I'll take those down even if I have to search through the entire thread I'm building right now. And I'll let you know when I'm done... I've been losing sleep over this, so this better be worth it! Well... I've been his fan since LOVE LETTER but I've forgotten him for a long time. Guess I'm just making up for the lost times.

hi permission granted haha, i'm sure most pple here wouldn't mind! n wow great to know tht u're doing somethin for JHJ fans :D appreciates it ar..

oh wow that was fast! thank you so much! :D

No probs.... whatever i uploaded is all tht i haf for now... i hope some1 else has gotten more hehe, enjoy watchin!

hi guys..

new in this thread..

i just bought my dvd copy of this and im so loving it!!

im currently in episode 10...

i love junjin!!

the whole time im watching i was like " please fall for junjin, kth"^^

haha im such a dork..

hi guys..

new in this thread..

i just bought my dvd copy of this and im so loving it!!

im currently in episode 10...

i love junjin!!

the whole time im watching i was like " please fall for junjin, kth"^^

haha im such a dork..

hi there welcome to tis thread , glad u love tis.... it's addictive!

btw did u buy ur dvd @ yesasia or elsewhere cheaper? i'm dyin to get the dvd hehe..

jun jin is such a great lover in tis, but i was rootin more for KTH wif JHJ hehe

Guest ShadyzLady

to the twins (hyunjae_veyveh & syahbrit) -> ive been wanting to have a goomiho MV saved on my pc but cant find any.. THANKS to the both of you! and keep those pics comin'.. never get tired of looking at 'em.. :D

tamara u're just like my cousin.. we were arguing alot while watching the series coz she was rooting for junjin and i was for JHJ! wehehe!

hello po sa mga kababayan ko! dumadame tau rito ah:D

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

mim8vn.jpgmim8w4.jpg

mim8zr.jpgmim90j.jpg

mim91i.jpgmim92o.jpg

I love his hair like tis, when it's grow a bit more than some of the scenes in the series which was a little shorter..

awww.. he's really cute in NGs , don't you think? he looks... sheepish and innocent. i love him when he smiles like that. *swoons*

jun jin is such a great lover in tis, but i was rootin more for KTH wif JHJ hehe

yup. i admire junjin's love for kth. but they were just not meant to be!!! sorry for the JJ-KTH fans.. but, like my twin, i rooted of course for KTH-JHJ!!

to the twins (hyunjae_veyveh & syahbrit) -> ive been wanting to have a goomiho MV saved on my pc but cant find any.. THANKS to the both of you! and keep those pics comin'.. never get tired of looking at 'em.. :D

no prob! will upload more soon.. as for the pics...

crying pics of poor minwoo:

hj327xb.jpg

hj120rt.jpg

hello po sa mga kababayan ko! dumadame tau rito ah:D

yup! guess the fevers' spreading fast! hehehh.. hope to see more!

i really like this drama...

really interesting...different kind of story.

can anyone share the synopsis of every episode?

or can anyone give the link?

thank you so much...

hi there welcome to tis thread , glad u love tis.... it's addictive!

btw did u buy ur dvd @ yesasia or elsewhere cheaper? i'm dyin to get the dvd hehe..

nope.. i bought it somehere here in the philippines... i know a store where you can buy dvd box set of most of kdramas ^^

lol im still hoping for junjin and kth even if its impossible ^______________^

i made caps of junjin from the mv ^^

junjin4bdden3dm.th.jpg

Guest himawari

nope.. i bought it somehere here in the philippines... i know a store where you can buy dvd box set of most of kdramas ^^

junjin4bdden3dm.th.jpg

Thanks for the caps, and like you, Im a Junjin and KTH fan also. I'm from the Philippines also, where did you buy Kdramas? :D

Hi there, juz wana say tht Jun Jin is NOT a bad guy in this series.... he'll always protect Siyon till the end.... but he died in the end while fighting it out wif JHJ.... u gotta watch tht last eppy urself to understand why n wat happened....

hi permission granted haha, i'm sure most pple here wouldn't mind! n wow great to know tht u're doing somethin for JHJ fans :D appreciates it ar..

No probs.... whatever i uploaded is all tht i haf for now... i hope some1 else has gotten more hehe, enjoy watchin!

Oh, thank you, I'm so relieved that Junjin is not bad in these series. And now i know that hes appearances will last until the last episode.

Thank you so much! :)

Guest himawari

Hi, sorry i forgot to ask, can anyone upload NG's of JunJin in this series? Or can someone upload the episodes in MU, even the NG's?

Thank you so much in advance!! :)

Guest chocoredroses

hi to all :) i really love this series, it's a good thing that it's shown quite late so i am able to watch the whole episode....for those who have posted the ysi links...thanks a lot, i/m try to dl epsiodes 2, 7 & 9

Thanks for the caps, and like you, Im a Junjin and KTH fan also. I'm from the Philippines also, where did you buy Kdramas? :D

you can go to ongpin (mei ah) or in divisoria (168). i know the owner of one of the stalls selling kdramas thats why i can buy it less than the amount ^^

ohh.. there's NG??? im going look for that ^^

no probz.. love to share stuff frm tis series :D

awww.. he's really cute in NGs , don't you think? he looks... sheepish and innocent. i love him when he smiles like that. *swoons*

crying pics of poor minwoo:

hj327xb.jpg

hj120rt.jpg

yup! guess the fevers' spreading fast! hehehh.. hope to see more!

ya JHJ is really cute.... his smile is infectious..... :blush: n thx for the cryin pics, haiz.. makes my heart break watchin him cry esp when his sis died. :(

junjin4bdden3dm.th.jpg

wow lucky u to haf a store in ur country which sells korean dvds.. mine does sell too but there's NO Nine Tailed Fox *cries* btw thx for the Junjin caps.... :D

Oh, thank you, I'm so relieved that Junjin is not bad in these series. And now i know that hes appearances will last until the last episode.

Thank you so much! :)

Ya most of them will last till the last eppy except for 1 of the warriors.... :( for Junjin, he was @ the last scene of tis series wif KTH & JHJ.... hope u enjoy the rest of the eppys of the series!!

Hi, sorry i forgot to ask, can anyone upload NG's of JunJin in this series? Or can someone upload the episodes in MU, even the NG's?

Thank you so much in advance!! :)

I can't seem to download the NGs so sorry can't upload for ya... but below are the links to the NGs for watchin only.. taken frm 1st pg of tis thread... the only way i can watch them is by copying the URL of each ng & pasting into my Windows Media Player.... clickin doesn't work... so gd luck, hope u can watch.. Ngs below are not only Jun Jin's, it's frm the whole series i think, but it's not much

NGs

http://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra...plus/ng01_m.asf

http://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra...plus/ng02_m.asf

http://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra...plus/ng03_m.asf

http://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra...plus/ng04_m.asf

http://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra...plus/ng05_m.asf

http://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra...plus/ng06_m.asf

http://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra...plus/ng07_m.asf

http://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra...plus/ng08_m.asf

http://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra...plus/ng09_m.asf

http://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra...plus/ng10_m.asf

http://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra...plus/ng11_m.asf

http://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra...plus/ng12_m.asf

http://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra...plus/ng13_m.asf

http://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra...plus/ng14_m.asf

http://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra...plus/ng15_m.asf

and below are some more links I got frm DIENANH.NET board, the same thing applies, copy URL then paste in windows media player to watch.... these are The making & there's some interviews but w/o subtitles...

Guest himawari

you can go to ongpin (mei ah) or in divisoria (168). i know the owner of one of the stalls selling kdramas thats why i can buy it less than the amount ^^

ohh.. there's NG??? im going look for that ^^

Thanks, I'll try to look at ongpin, hope i can see it. Thank you so much! I love JunJin!!! :D

Ya most of them will last till the last eppy except for 1 of the warriors.... :( for Junjin, he was @ the last scene of tis series wif KTH & JHJ.... hope u enjoy the rest of the eppys of the series!!

I can't seem to download the NGs so sorry can't upload for ya... but below are the links to the NGs for watchin only.. taken frm 1st pg of tis thread... the only way i can watch them is by copying the URL of each ng & pasting into my Windows Media Player.... clickin doesn't work... so gd luck, hope u can watch.. Ngs below are not only Jun Jin's, it's frm the whole series i think, but it's not much

and below are some more links I got frm DIENANH.NET board, the same thing applies, copy URL then paste in windows media player to watch.... these are The making & there's some interviews but w/o subtitles...

Wow, I'm so happy to know that there are new GUMIHO fans! Hahaha.

Hi Priscilla

Can you give me the URL for JHJ website once you are done? I would love to take a look!

Hellow!!

I wanted to let you know I've been working on a JHJ thread at another site for many days now, non-stop... and I've been going through this and other JHJ related threads, and 'transferring' over many of the things I found... making sure I write proper credits. I was planning on telling you after the thing is done, but I realize the right step is to ASK YOUR PERMISSION first before reposting anything from here...

Sorry for my bad manners... indeed I've found so many meaty information here, but I'd go crazy were to ask everyone one by one... Thus, I'm asking openly: Can I use whatever you posted to build a JHJ thread elsewhere?

If you rather not... please PM me... I'll take those down even if I have to search through the entire thread I'm building right now. And I'll let you know when I'm done... I've been losing sleep over this, so this better be worth it! Well... I've been his fan since LOVE LETTER but I've forgotten him for a long time. Guess I'm just making up for the lost times.

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

Hellow!!

since i got all my files from the old soompi, i'm not in any position to decide. but those which i made... it's okay, go ahead. i think i posted a pic slideshow of him here..

oi, how much again is the dvd copy?

Guest chocoredroses

hi there, i like the ost of this series...so pls. i hope you can post copy of the ost and episodes 3-4 at ysi...thanks som much!

Guest pinkie pink

i love this kdrama so much. this was first recommended by a friend, he was raving about it... at first kinda hesitant to watch since i read about the 'liver' eating thing and the violence, but after watching the first episode i got hooked. now it belongs to my top 3 most fave kdrama of all time.

i love this kdrama so much. this was first recommended by a friend, he was raving about it... at first kinda hesitant to watch since i read about the 'liver' eating thing and the violence, but after watching the first episode i got hooked. now it belongs to my top 3 most fave kdrama of all time.

Pls thk ur friend for me, if not for him, u'd never haf started on tis i'm sure. :D n wow it's in ur top 3... coolies :P

I love this drama~~ happy that this thread is active again :D

I like JunJin in this drama, just wondering if he plays leads in any others????

<3

Archived