[drama 2004] Tale Of The Nine Tale Fox 구미호 외전

Guest chibikko

Guest biteme_lestat

Ohmygod, I lvoe this series! It's definitely different from those romCom and heavy drama types! And I love Tae Hee and JunJin :)

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest himawari

some pics:

bangcopy7vm.jpg

bang2copy6wf.jpg

mad8vv.jpg

dontmesswuhmecopy2sk.jpg

sexy hunnie..

body1copy7nc.jpg

sexyhunny6mt.jpg

sexyhunny26bk.jpg

awaycopy3hw.jpg

away3copy7ic.jpg

afterkisscopy2if.jpg

sorry junjin fans.. no caps yet. next time..

its ok. I'll be waiting, thanks for the last caps, i feel sorry for junjin here. huhuhu.... :(

Ohmygod, I lvoe this series! It's definitely different from those romCom and heavy drama types! And I love Tae Hee and JunJin :)

Yeah!! Love Kim Tae Hee and Jun Jin!!! :D They're great and love both performances in this series! :D

Hi! Thanks for those lovely pics!! :D Do you have any caps of JunJin and KTH together, or JunJin alone? Love to see JunJin! Please!

no probs abt the pics, so sorry no Jun Jin as yet even though i love him as well n his character as the silent lover, Muyoung!

I luv Always song so much. I used to think it was boring but I loved it now.

i really love it as well, such a nice song n a saddening one as well, i feel.

REGARDING "Gumiho," I'm up to episode 10, and this is what I wrote to a chingu of mine:

UTW's acting's great though, shining every time he's on screen! But he comes out sooooo little his character is forgettable. JHJ... on the other hand... I laugh to myself thinking that here, he comes as a human 'cop' fighting to destroy FOXES... while there is a Fox Female warrior (Kim Tae Hee) doing all she can to keep her 'human enemy' from dying cuz… she loves him and humans are weaker fighters than foxes... Doesn't this sound like JHJ is the damsel in distress? :shock: This is the reason Jung Jin (frome Shinhwa)'s character caught more attention from the viewers (besides the fact that Shinhwa has one of the largest fan base in Korea!).. after all, he was Kim Tae Hee's unconditional (though uncorresponded) lover and silent protector! So imagine! :roll:

UTW is undoubtedly a great actor, so happy tht he's finally risen in popularity n gotten the lead roles he deserve! I'm laughing reading wat u wrote abt JHJ bein a damsel in distress lol.. come to think of it, it's so true lol.. :lol: but i can't help lovin him with KTH.. though they didnt end up together..

it was so sweet of SiYon to try and comfort MinWoo! :D

gotta be one of my fave scenes in GooMiHo!

thanks for sharing the pic! :)

no problemo.. i luv tht scene as well.. them hugging + his hands on him.... :wub:

Guest nartia4ever

After looking at those pictures of Kim Tae hee in that black outfit, with the face half covered, I just had a vision of a serial rapist, kinda like a burglerer. My fantasy would be her in a mission to come to my house and take advantage of me... :w00t:

Guest himawari

no probs abt the pics, so sorry no Jun Jin as yet even though i love him as well n his character as the silent lover, Muyoung!

Its ok. And you're definitely right, love his character, being the silent lover of KTH! :D How I wish I am Si Yon! :( I would definitely accept Mu- Young Oppa and love him forever! :(

After looking at those pictures of Kim Tae hee in that black outfit, with the face half covered, I just had a vision of a serial rapist, kinda like a burglerer. My fantasy would be her in a mission to come to my house and take advantage of me... :w00t:

lol... guys n their fantasies.... here's more of her in the black outfit n face half covered.... click to view it..

1442sd.th.jpg

btw pic of KTH, Junjin, the guy who plays Rang n more.. it muz be really hot in there since KTH is using an electronic fan heh.

monitor1lu.jpg

Guest battleuphoria

hi! i'm new to this thread but an old member.

i watched this drama last year and what can i say? it's absolutely good and hot! junjin is so cute! i like him with kim tae hee. they look good together!

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

as promised.. junjin caps!

junjin28om.jpg

junjin287aa.jpg

poorjunjin1ua.jpg

junjin148lt.jpg

junjin125ia.jpg

junjinnurse3jw.jpg

a softer expression

junjin76dp.jpg

more to come..

y'know what..i kinda got bored capturing junjin here as his expressions were almost the same for the whole series. no offense to junjin fans. he's really quite cute. but well he almost always had this same expression.

enough for now.. some other time.

Hi becu I hope this would be of help to u.. :)

http://strawberryvanilla.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=853

scroll down the thread n u will find megaupload links to the eppys under the heading Korean Drama - Forbidden Love (Fox With Nine Tail) 2004. BUT u muz register 1st b4 u can view the thread.. :)

Credit to shinkumi for uploading..

you can watch it on www.youtube.com just search for Gumiho ^_^ (eng sub)

Guest himawari

I have a couple Jun Jun images from Gumiho .... and one of Hyun Jae

120aa.jpg

113wk.jpg

020tv.jpg

Thank you so much for JunJin caps, love it! :D

as promised.. junjin caps!

junjin28om.jpg

junjin287aa.jpg

poorjunjin1ua.jpg

junjin148lt.jpg

junjin125ia.jpg

junjinnurse3jw.jpg

a softer expression

junjin76dp.jpg

more to come..

y'know what..i kinda got bored capturing junjin here as his expressions were almost the same for the whole series. no offense to junjin fans. he's really quite cute. but well he almost always had this same expression.

enough for now.. some other time.

Thank you so much for the caps! Yeah, you're right he has same expressions but still i love him, and you dont have to say sorry, ok. :D

Guest smallfry

Late reaction but....

I LOVE this series! Esp Jo Hyeon Jae.... :blush: I think he has great chemistry with Kim Tae Hee here. Never mind if some of their scenes are a bit cheesy, I think they look so cute as a couple heehee.

hi. am a new fan from the philippines. it's one of the korean dramas that i watched from start to finish. it's currently showing here in my country and i still watch it every night even as i have seen the dvd several times already. i hate what abs-cbn (local network that airs this drama here) did in the editing though - they somehow managed to fit in one or two episodes in thirty minutes. i think they just want to wrap this up right now because it's not doing very well in the ratings (probably because it's being shown very late at night). still, i'm just glad it got into the primetime slot - it deserves that much, at least. more than the storyline, what really drawn me to this drama is the chemistry between kim ta hee and jo hyun jae. :-)

Guest himawari

hi! i'm new to this thread but an old member.

i watched this drama last year and what can i say? it's absolutely good and hot! junjin is so cute! i like him with kim tae hee. they look good together!

Hi! Welcome to the thread!! Me too, love JunJin and Kim Tae Hee together! :D

hi. am a new fan from the philippines. it's one of the korean dramas that i watched from start to finish. it's currently showing here in my country and i still watch it every night even as i have seen the dvd several times already. i hate what abs-cbn (local network that airs this drama here) did in the editing though - they somehow managed to fit in one or two episodes in thirty minutes. i think they just want to wrap this up right now because it's not doing very well in the ratings (probably because it's being shown very late at night). still, i'm just glad it got into the primetime slot - it deserves that much, at least. more than the storyline, what really drawn me to this drama is the chemistry between kim ta hee and jo hyun jae. :-)

Welcome to the thread, i'm also from Philippines, just like you, i hate the way ABS-CBN's doing. The people won't really feel the story if they don't exactly know what is happening, just like in the case of Min-Joo and Rang(sorry, dont know the korean name), how would the viewer knows how they became together or why Rang was so affected by the death of Min-Joo. :(

Anyway, I still love to watch it, though. :)

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

*hot* junjin...

cohs0gu1um.jpgse24jy3yy.jpg

003001020l2aw.jpg

smile334uz.jpg

untitled21dq.jpg045sa.jpg

020iz.jpg

sorry for flooding the thread with photos. :sweatingbullets: i could stop you know.. just tell me ;) can't find jhj NG pics. anyone have em? please share...

Guest smallfry

Hi! Welcome to the thread!! Me too, love JunJin and Kim Tae Hee together! :D

Welcome to the thread, i'm also from Philippines, just like you, i hate the way ABS-CBN's doing. The people won't really feel the story if they don't exactly know what is happening, just like in the case of Min-Joo and Rang(sorry, dont know the korean name), how would the viewer knows how they became together or why Rang was so affected by the death of Min-Joo. :(

Anyway, I still love to watch it, though. :)

Yeah, it sucks they had to edit so many stories out. :( I think that aside from being shown late at night, one of the reasons for its low ratings is being put on the same timeslot as GMA's Jewel In The Palace. It's like, one of the top three shows of GMA....:( The show wasnt given the exposure it deserved. Too bad.

Late reaction but....

I LOVE this series! Esp Jo Hyeon Jae.... :blush: I think he has great chemistry with Kim Tae Hee here. Never mind if some of their scenes are a bit cheesy, I think they look so cute as a couple heehee.

yupz i love them together in this..... ahhh a pity they can't get married in the show n spend more time together as a couple cus they were so into their responsibilities as fox n human respectively.... they wanted to sort of run away together once but Sajoon oppa had to find her n bring her back the day when Minjoo died.... haiz.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ShadyzLady

Yeah, it sucks they had to edit so many stories out. :( I think that aside from being shown late at night, one of the reasons for its low ratings is being put on the same timeslot as GMA's Jewel In The Palace. It's like, one of the top three shows of GMA....:( The show wasnt given the exposure it deserved. Too bad.

couldnt agree w/ you more..

i was really hoping that the ratings would pick up eventually but it got worse! why? because they edit out so many parts thats why viewers got more confused! im a solid kapamilya and all but i hate what ABS did! GooMiHO is one of the best K-series out there and it just sucks that not a lot of peeps got to watch nor appreciate it.

anyway, Only You ended last friday and GooMiHO will end this week..

i would miss JHJ soooooooooooooo much!!! :(

Archived