❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear guys,

Could you pls help me change my username? I forgot the button I where I could see the account change. So would you pls show the way how to do it? 

Thanx.

Proceed here to change your username.

CUIp6c9UYAA7AgK.jpgcr to shk thread

SHK gains weight, is that the sign of happiness? We bet you are happy, hye kyo unnie.       

Are you happy in the winter as always, unni? images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX1IbQldo652ab7kqGiu8

Cr to SDA simkung 

The red jacket will surely cover you up. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYZxnbxumt6XGU0gH0EwjCr to owner

May WONKYO's friendship is firmly bound with wedding commitment and the world announces wonnie and kyo as Mr and Mrs Kang.

IT DOESNT TAKE A GENIUS TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES. 

* many great thanks to SDA Simkung for the thorough investigation. You are all marvellous.

Lets wait till the day of after the wrap up party of DotS by the beginning of 2016 (me delusioning haha.....:rolleyes:.). ROTF

• 2 weeks later...

I miss them, any news on KDW and what agency he's with now? did he decide to stay with UAA

Anyways I bring some news about him about his "Ideal type of a woman" this was taken from one of his recent interview.

(I got this from KDW thread) 

Earlier, Kang said he doesn’t really care about looks when he sees a woman. “Look is not that important,” he said. “I like a person who has a very clear view on things and who has her own world. These kinds of women exude a certain kind of special feeling or vibe that I find them attractive.”

When asked to describe his preference on appearance, he just said he doesn’t want the woman’s belly to stick out.

I think that KDW and SHG are opposite when it comes to a lot of their interest (IMO) but somehow it works because I feel like they value the same things :)  and I like how he mentions that he likes someone who has her own world and that's exactly how SHG is 

@gitakawaii, me neither found any news related to wonnie's agency, I thought you did knew this. 

My job now is finding any good news from both wonkyo and I think I m too pathetic till I suspect Wonnie perhaps is in relationship with the hairstylist (I m a bit desperate every time I m active in shippers paradise, so I m finding a distraction, getting dizzy with all possibilities though I promised myself not being a hardcore shipper). I m now into wonkyo because of you wonkyoers (SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE JOINING THIS THREAD (I joined after this reached 160 pages)~~~ you know chingus after several thought and attempts during soompi reconstruction in 2014~~~. Once I promised not going to ship after I was done with wonbinkyo and o2 shippers, but then I broke my promise. I m now once again encountering wonkyo fever, one of the symptoms is can't read something well. Take for example, reading this article twice, I m twice  reading as well as twice surprised and happy assuming wonnie really engaged of course with kyo unnie, here is the article: 

Kang Dong-won wanted to 'take a break' but he came out with a new movie.

Despite being busy with the new movie "The Priests"Kang Dong-won currently is filming another movie called, "Hidden Time". If things go according to plan, Kang Dong-won will be engaged with the movie until early late this year or early next year. Like this, Kang Dong-wonhas been coming out with 5 movies straight starting from "KUNDO : Age of the Rampant" last year, "My Brilliant Life", "A Violent Prosecutor", and the recent "The Priests". He has been the most active since his debut. He wanted a break due to the exhaustion but there was a reason why he chose to go on with "Hidden Time". http://www.hancinema.net/kang-dong-won-wanted-to-take-a-break-but-why--88434.html  

I still remember that you SDA mentioned that when BP successful, wonnie will get married. No wonder, wonnie does a wrap up filming as he is preparing the wedding, see the last line of the article, "there was a reason why he chose to go on..." delulu mode on**

• 3 weeks later...

It's interesting that he took on that movie, what do you guys think? I dont know whats up with WonKyo anymore, there hasn't been anything with could spazz about recently, and is Kang Dong WOn still under the same agency as SHG? is there any conformation, I know they still have the same stylist because she always update on them.

Hi everyone .I am song hye kyo's fan...I loved her with almost all her co stars ( except 2 to be accurate ) ..but I found something special about her and kang dong won ...special chemistry that can't be described but only felt ...I knew kang dong won from her and loved his character that is surrounded by mystery and confidentiality...I believed him to be very  considerate towards kyo ..,until yesterday ...when I read that during hye kyo's ordeal last year ( her tax evasion issue ) ....he said in one of his interviews related to their movie my brilliant life that he doesn't have much shared interests with hye kyo and only talk about work ....I blame him for this situation and really found it a selfish attitude  to be in a safe side and get way from any questions or link that can connect him with this issue !!! I found this sentence really hurtful to her feelings ....what do you think guys!!!??? Did I misunderstand his act !!!!?? I want to continue shipping them but I want an explanation

17 hours ago, marwa___ said:

Hi everyone .I am song hye kyo's fan...I loved her with almost all her co stars ( except 2 to be accurate ) ..but I found something special about her and kang dong won ...special chemistry that can't be described but only felt ...I knew kang dong won from her and loved his character that is surrounded by mystery and confidentiality...I believed him to be very  considerate towards kyo ..,until yesterday ...when I read that during hye kyo's ordeal last year ( her tax evasion issue ) ....he said in one of his interviews related to their movie my brilliant life that he doesn't have much shared interests with hye kyo and only talk about work ....I blame him for this situation and really found it a selfish attitude  to be in a safe side and get way from any questions or link that can connect him with this issue !!! I found this sentence really hurtful to her feelings ....what do you think guys!!!??? Did I misunderstand his act !!!!?? I want to continue shipping them but I want an explanation

trust me, he did that interview for damage control, think about it, if he had said that they shared interest and so on during that time SHG would've gotten hated even more and the rumor that they are dating would come up again. SHG has been through so much especially during and after she dated Hyun Bin and she got so much hate for that, I honestly think KDW said those words to avoid more Gossip and Drama and to protect SHG from getting hated even more. If  you follow KDW ever since their  movie "Love for Sale" you will understand that they were always opposite in terms of their obvious interest, (Ex. FASHION choices) KDW always had nice things to say about SHG ever since "Love for Sale" and they refer to each other as best Friends/Close Friends. keep in mind that KDW joined her agency right after he got out of the serving the Army (I think that says a lot about their relationship) meaning they had kept in touch after "Love for Sale".  I don't believe for a minute that they don't share the same interest, they're both private people and I believe they would do anything to protect their personal life even if it means telling the media/public that "they have no shared interest". Action speaks louder than words, we can see that during that time they were promoting "My Palpitating Life" and when SHG had to apologize in public and how supportive KDW was throughout the whole thing. I could go on and on about how KDW treats SHG because one thing that I know being a KDW fan is that he had never once talked about another female celebrity the way he talked about SHG 

@marwa___   he simply told the truth, he has always said that in the previous interview, but all his words were intendedly misunderstanding, "good friend = girfriend, best friend = boyfriend"....., now he just confirm again, they are just friends, or just colleagues. Dong Won is always honest, he applaud and support SHK, its not mean he love her. You can ship them, OK its your right, but please dont deductive and spread wrong thing about Dong Won, just because he is not like what u imagine- a prince for  your princess.

They have always repeatedly stated in the past that they are good friends! I personally respect that! I think we should leave it like that! I am an SHK fan and I like all her leading men. KDW gained my respect when he single-handedly supported SHK in public during those evasion issues. When everyone scowered to look for a place to hide because they were afraid to be linked to SHK and her issues at that time, KDW gallantly and courageously faced the media and those low-life netizens, showing his support of SHK. I think that says a lot! I think that KDW and SHK love and care about each other with no strings attached. It is a clean and white-as-a sheet kind of love and affection! I like that! Personally, if I were SHK, I would love to have one KDW to lean on and go to when I needed a broad shoulder to cry on and probably just someone to talk to, rather than a throng of people who disappear when the going gets tough!. This is, I think, in my opinion, is their current situation. If it is more than that, I would stay away and leave them be and let them enjoy what they have. If each one has their own special someone, I am happy for them. I am positive they will remain special to each other forever, even if both are already hooked with other people! I don't ship anyone in particular, but I have utmost respect for each of SHK's leading men! I've had my share of opinions in other threads, too because it is interesting and fun to be with other fans from other threads. Anyway, that's just me! have a Happy Holiday Season!

I know guys that KDW showed much support to hye kyo when everybody else disappeared which is the true meaning of friendship ....that's why I was little confused why he said that sentence in that particular time that may lead to misunderstanding and k netizz will explain it on their whims ....

but I will believe that he said that for damage control and not to increase hate towards kyo like @Gitakawaii said ..

And @Hazellien..I am not spreading wrong things about KDW :)... It appears from your comment that you dont like hye kyo ....i am talking to wonkyo lovers ....I think this is not the right place for your post ...we here may discuss and explan little situations between wonkyo .....but one thing here is clear 100% and we are sure of it ...which is KDW has special relationship with hye kyo full of respect ,support and caring 

...I asked the  opinions  of you (wonkyo lovers)  because you  sure knew better and followed them through years moment by moment( I am new here)  ....And thanks simkungs  for your answers hope that these comments will be seen by everyone like me  to know the truth and support more wonkyo ....hope to hear news about them soon 

@Hazellien

Goodness gracious!!! Get a good grip on yourself. This is wonkyo's thread!!!

I can deduce by your comment, you are not fan of SHK. I hope you can post it somewhere else.

I put SHK on a very high pedestal, incomparable to none of any actress in 

Korea.

Whoever she chooses to be her lifetime partner will be the luckiest man in the whole of Asia.

I just hope and pray it will be KDW! Amen!

SHK the Divine of Asia.

Peace be with you.

@Hazellien: thanks for following this thread, a paradise for shippers, even though you are obviously not a fan of SHK-KDW as a couple onscreen or offscreen. :)

KDW did say that SHK and he are good friends. But he also said that he would not disclose his special relationship while dating. So we can never be sure if SHK is really is good friend or girlfriend or both, until they publicize their relationship with each other or with another person.  If it turns out that SHK has someone else as her prince, that's good for her and that man. We all like KDW but that does not mean that we are blind or desperate. SHK has self-respect and so do we.

I wish you peace with your love for KDW. 

Hi all,

Could not log in through my acc. Gotta make a new acc and sign in finally. Love your posts as always though no more new news from them. Miss them so much. I m so sure that DW oppa intentionally conceive his agency. Me once again find a hard day to be a shipper. I m quite sure that Wonnie oppa and Kyo eonni at least were dating, but I am not sure they re still dating. Hopefully, they are and soon they hopefully announce the wedding bell. If both of you read this, don't delay the marriage! I hope when you re filming MASTER, you re married. Pls sound the wedding bell worldwide. 

Too bad, I can't make a gif when I m in my mood to show you a interesting thing on wonkyo.

On 23/12/2015 at 3:22 PM, foresthills said:

@Hazellien

Goodness gracious!!! Get a good grip on yourself. This is wonkyo's thread!!!

I can deduce by your comment, you are not fan of SHK. I hope you can post it somewhere else.

I put SHK on a very high pedestal, incomparable to none of any actress in 

Korea.

Whoever she chooses to be her lifetime partner will be the luckiest man in the whole of Asia.

I just hope and pray it will be KDW! Amen!

SHK the Divine of Asia.

Peace be with you.

I agree with you @foresthillss, and miss your posts. You re one of those of a mood and news booster. Me as a newcomer in this thread always admire you all @lynksimkung, @twtwb, @ticktockjuly, @Gitakawaii, @nozaroc, @megbc, @graaccee02, @o2yoxanoh, @rubylia, @susanC, and many more I can't mention.

Archived