Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Seung Ji

[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

BrXEPG2CIAE939Z.jpg
Hope you don't mind me posting. All I did was copy image address and pasted into the icon 5 from right.  :D

Guest Fannie J

Im waiting for HJH and Yura hold hands.. Why HJH walk so far Yura :(  

Guest kypie

Lets keep voting our couple!

I think it's gonna be so awkward for them to singing hha :D

done voting..but how can i know that my vote is counted??
im a fan from philippines.. :)

Guest hanikyu

Why dont they hold hands? :-S cant wait this weekend....

Guest hanikyu

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/hong-jong-hyun-song-yoon-ah-jung-jun-ho-and-more-attend-script-reading-for-mama article about HJH.if u see his pict....is he using weeding ring? Why it isn't noticed  :((

Guest kypie

@hanikyu hmm it's hard to tell wheter he wear it or not..but i've watched him in style log and he hasn't wear the wedding ring yet..lets hope he will wear it soon :)

Guest eyeship

I saw yura wearing cp ring many times in public,but i never see jh wearing it outside

I've been watching the latest episodes of style log with Jong Hyun to gauge his interactions w/ Minho and Nana and to also check to see if he's wearing the couple ring. Like you guys have mentioned, he hasn't worn it which is sad but it makes sense since this is a different program and it's work work, while wgm is more of a having fun, less professional and more casual, dating show kind of work. He has, however, been wearing a different ring on his ring finger, which I'd like to believe is to replace the emptiness he feels from not wearing the couple ring (In my delusional mind, he's accustomed to wearing the couple ring but can't wear it outside filming for work-related reasons and so this other ring is used as a replacement to show that he's a taken man lol)!! Yura hasn't been wearing hers recently either from fan pics, but given how in her recent twitter pics she asks if she's a selca con artist and Jong Hyun mentioned RC cars and how they help to relieve stress in one of the style log eps, I'm sure both of them think of the other outside of the wgm filming!! Plus, I'm sure their friends tease them about how their spouse are doing. Lets stay optimistic!!
I'm hoping in a few weeks or so they'll introduce their friends to each other like the other couples have!! Maybe we'll have a house-warming party and they can cook together again!! Another thing I'm hoping is Jong Hyun surprises Yura by attending Girl's Day's concert and/or MBC comeback stage which is in two weeks!! Here's to hoping!!

Guest hanikyu

@kypie emmm lets hope...dont forget 2 vote guys.....@dramaluv3r101 wat episode is it?hua i really wanna check it...i hve already watched 1-11 episode of style log....

@hanikyu the conversation was in ep 11. here is the link from yubisubs: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kN3QXUjvwjhsW98cdVr (starts around 4:00)
Also around 3:15, the MCs are talking about how they're not as stressed and then Minho and Nana start to tease JongHyun about how things are going well for him (possibly about WGM/Mama/Alice). When Nana calls him Iron-Wall Jong Hyun, I def believe she's referring to the WGM aspect, in that he's more open and comfortable on WGM than he's usual "iron-wall" self in Style Log from earlier episodes

Hi guys, silent lurker here.lol. i actually wanted to save my comment until this couple progress further but the quietness of the thread is killing me.  So, they are the couple that bring me back to watch WGM. I never thought that i will watch WGM again after Yongseo leave. Well, i did watch a few couples after that but just to pass time. None really got my attention. When I first read the news, i thought "wow, it must be super awkward as the guy (Jonghyun) looks super quite. Even, his acting is awkward".lol.But of course i dont know both of them as i really not into K-POP and i only know Minah & Hyeri in Girlsday. And also, i only watched Jonghyun special drama at KBS-The reason i got married. I happen to watch their episode while passing time and yeah i fall in love with this couple.lol. They are adorable and gorgeous together! I find that Jonghyun is calm and really got along with Yura. He's really attentive and observant kind of people. He listens to everything she says and remember it.He may be shy and introvert but i think he is doing fine. In fact, he is doing better than expected. Oh, i cant even start with Yura, she is like the happiest wife ever.lol. I really like her bubbly and talkative personality. Like what Jonghyun said during the interview, she's naive and pure. They seem different but they compliment each other quite well. Cant wait to see next episode!

Guest joshuas

Hi everyone! Actually I've been watching WGM for years now but this is the first time I join a forum. Let's all be friends hehe! Out of all I've watched, this is the most interesting. They have a different approach in this show. I cannot wait how this couple will progress. 

By the way,  does anyone know what Yura said on her twitter? The latest one. Gomawo ^_^

Guest prism2103

@Girls_Day_Yura: 창원에서 보아욧 !!!!!♡ 정말나….셀기꾼…?ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜ

@Girls_Day_Yura: Seen in Changwon!!!!!♡ Really….am I a selca con artist…? ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜ

Guest lemoncupcake

About the ring, it's probably because the style log is basically a fashion show (people that are in style business), they must have stylist and he's forbidden to use anything that is his own property. Like Nana wearing that Hermes scarf at Hermes event. So his clothes and accessories all set for the day by style log stylist and based on event / task / theme that day.
It is impossible for him to wear it on drama or movie (because he is already on a new character), he could have worn it at the script reading, but maybe on that day he's already into his new character. But the drama is on MBC also right ? So he doesn't need to prove anything ? On what show was Yura showing her ring ? I forgot... No big deal hopefully.
Jong Hyun is good with everyone, i like him with Nana and Minah also, but I think physically and characteristically Yura suits him THE BEST. Minah is too short and too loud for him, and Nana is too tall and too quiet for him.
I think in real life Jonghyun has more experience in dating than Yura. It's harder for Idol to date compare to a model (Kim Woo Bin as an example). But it is a fact that Yura has more fanboys that Jonghyun fangirls, boys go crazy when they see Yura's body at Female President's MV. Plus she is kind, pure, cute, honest, sincere, bubbly, always happy (i watched her in WAD with UKISS Soohyun), she is really good at baking cookies ~ yummy
If Jonghyun does have a girlfriend in real life, i just hope it won't be revealed / go public. I'll just pretend I don't know, LOL. (I don't wanna think about it, I wanna cry). It will hurts my feeling and Yura's feeling, LOL. Hopefully Yura could win his heart, make him forget the real girlfriend and they become couple for real and reveal it on news like Kim Woobin (LOL, delusional mode always ON)
This couple has different feeling, more real, more calm, take it slow type, and less scripted (is it just me ?)
Anyway goosebumps in every episode, can't wait for more skinship, honeymoon, and wedding photoshoot. I just hope they won't be separated until January. Because it's Jonghyun's Birthday, while Yura's Birthday is on November ~ please let them last more than 8 months <3

ps. Yura tweeted more selcas since June, i wonder why ??? LOLand Jonghyun seemed taken a back (more careful) with Nana on few couple last episode of Style Log. Please don't get too close with Nana, you might hurt Yura's feeling ><

GIRLS DAY's COMEBACK HWAITING !!! JONGHYUN log style, drama, and movie FIGHTING !!! 

Guest joshuas

prism2103 said:

@Girls_Day_Yura: 창원에서 보아욧 !!!!!♡ 정말나….셀기꾼…?ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜ

@Girls_Day_Yura: Seen in Changwon!!!!!♡ Really….am I a selca con artist…? ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜ

Guest joshuas

lemoncupcake said: About the ring, it's probably because the style log is basically a fashion show (people that are in style business), they must have stylist and he's forbidden to use anything that is his own property. Like Nana wearing that Hermes scarf at Hermes event. So his clothes and accessories all set for the day by style log stylist and based on event / task / theme that day.
It is impossible for him to wear it on drama or movie (because he is already on a new character), he could have worn it at the script reading, but maybe on that day he's already into his new character. But the drama is on MBC also right ? So he doesn't need to prove anything ? On what show was Yura showing her ring ? I forgot... No big deal hopefully.
Jong Hyun is good with everyone, i like him with Nana and Minah also, but I think physically and characteristically Yura suits him THE BEST. Minah is too short and too loud for him, and Nana is too tall and too quiet for him.
I think in real life Jonghyun has more experience in dating than Yura. It's harder for Idol to date compare to a model (Kim Woo Bin as an example). But it is a fact that Yura has more fanboys that Jonghyun fangirls, boys go crazy when they see Yura's body at Female President's MV. Plus she is kind, pure, cute, honest, sincere, bubbly, always happy (i watched her in WAD with UKISS Soohyun), she is really good at baking cookies ~ yummy
If Jonghyun does have a girlfriend in real life, i just hope it won't be revealed / go public. I'll just pretend I don't know, LOL. (I don't wanna think about it, I wanna cry). It will hurts my feeling and Yura's feeling, LOL. Hopefully Yura could win his heart, make him forget the real girlfriend and they become couple for real and reveal it on news like Kim Woobin (LOL, delusional mode always ON)
This couple has different feeling, more real, more calm, take it slow type, and less scripted (is it just me ?)
Anyway goosebumps in every episode, can't wait for more skinship, honeymoon, and wedding photoshoot. I just hope they won't be separated until January. Because it's Jonghyun's Birthday, while Yura's Birthday is on November ~ please let them last more than 8 months <3

ps. Yura tweeted more selcas since June, i wonder why ??? LOLand Jonghyun seemed taken a back (more careful) with Nana on few couple last episode of Style Log. Please don't get too close with Nana, you might hurt Yura's feeling ><

GIRLS DAY's COMEBACK HWAITING !!! JONGHYUN log style, drama, and movie FIGHTING !!! 

Guest joshuas

Does Jonghyun have twitter account or any SNS?

Guest Tinkiebell

joshuas said: Jonghyun's GF? I thought MBC don't cast any stars with real relationship? They had a case in the past right? I don't also get why they join the show when they have already have someone? Just for popularity and public recognition? Pfft! If Jonghyun has one, It'll break my heart along with Yura.. :)
The last time I saw Yura wearing her wedding ring was in the world cup support video. Unless there's more latest than that. Well, Hwayobi was dating another person while still on WGM with Hwanhee. Shinae was also in a relationship when she was still on WGM with Alex. But their real relationships didn't come out in the open until their WGM days were over. So their WGM shippers didn't feel too betrayed by it. In fact, Shinae got married, I think just around 6 months, after her WGM days were over, and the Alshin shippers congratulated her and wished her a happy marriage life. 
Jong Hyun might or might not have a gf in real life. But if he does, I'm pretty sure it's all good as long as he keeps his real relationship private and hidden during his WGM days with Yura. Otherwise things will go nasty for him, just like what happened to Oh Yeon Soo. She still hasn't recovered from the reputation damage she suffered once it was revealed that she was starting to date Lee Jang Woo, while she was still in WGM with Lee Joon. 
I'm not saying that my delulu heart and mind wouldn't be crushed if I hear that Jong Hyun really does have a gf in real life while selling this fake romance with Yura in WGM, under his own and real persona and not under the pretense of a drama character, but let's face it... in the end, this is just a show. Even if we become crazed delusional shippers of these 2 very beautiful, cute, sweet and potentially very well matched individuals, let's not forget that artificiality is the name of the game here.
Let's just enjoy the fantasy world these two cute people are offering us every Saturday and don't think about anything else. Just like a drama. In the end, they might or might not become a real couple. After all, it's their lives, their hearts, their decision. Only they know. As viewers, let's just enjoy the Jong Hyun and Yura couple as offered to us by WGM, in WGM  :)   

Guest mase207

@Tinkiebell Those couples were in Season 1, I believe. WGM has changed their policies since then... pretty sure nowadays they actually do look for single people to star on the show. I think Oh Yeon Seo's relationship was unbeknownst to the producers, otherwise I kind of doubt that they would've casted her.

Obviously, not saying that all of the current participants of the show are certainly single, because the producers really can't control them past a certain point. But I think that we need more evidence than a simple rumor in order for us to believe that JH has a girlfriend. Even though they aren't wearing the rings, there could be reasons that have yet to be revealed to us, who knows. Nonetheless, I agree that we should just enjoy the two of them being on WGM together. If they do get more and more intimate, however, maybe we can start speculations as to whether or not they're a couple in real life as well.