Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Seung Ji

[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Guest prism2103

they are so cute together! was going to give up wgm all together after sunhwa & kwanghee couple. now im super excited for next week! 
going to rewatch jonghyun's manly moments and our sweetest yura again & again.  :))  :x  :\">

dramaluv3r101 said:   class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Hong Jong Hyun Takes a Wild Guess at Girl’s Day Yura’s Weight on “We Got Married”deedeegii June 22, 2014On the June 21 broadcast of MBC’s variety program “We Got Married,” virtual couple Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day’sYura went bungee jumping together.

Prior to actually bungee jumping, a worker told the two of them that their weight measurements were required for safety precautions. When Yura heard this, she showed hesitation and stated that she didn’t want to go through with it anymore. However, she ultimately agreed to have her weight measured after making the worker promise to keep it a secret.

The couple decided to bungee jump together, meaning that Hong Jong Hyun had to carry Yura in his arms when jumping.

In a personal interview with producers following the bungee jump, the actor was asked to guess Yura’s weight, to which he replied, “I really don’t know women’s weights. Since she [Yura] is very tall, would she be 60kg?”

According to Yura’s profile, her actual height and weight are 168cm (~5ft 1in) and 49kg (108 pounds). Viewers’ responses expressed their amusement at Hong Jong Hyun’s overestimated guess of his wife’s weight.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/22/hong-jong-hyun-takes-a-wild-guess-at-girls-day-yuras-weight-on-we-got-married/#.U6bMEpRdXno

Hello I'm new member.Since my favorite couple (Joonseo) leave, I have no interest to watch WGM anymore, but thanks to this couple that I go back ^^Love them and let's grow this thread better >>>>>
Love EmoticonLove EmoticonLove Emoticon

Guest mase207

Another great episode. I haven't been this excited for every Saturday since Taeun ended. There is something different with how this couple approaches the WGM concept and format. This might be a bit off topic, but Taeun often times did their own thing and did things genuinely, often times ignoring the fact that they are on TV. In that sense, this couple is similar. Yura waves and talks to cameramen, and she doesn't act at all. Her breakdown at the top of the platform was very, very real. I've always been a fan of Yura, and I'm glad a person like her is on WGM; she could care less about the cameras or the fact that it's a TV show. She'll act the way she'd act normally. I don't know much about JH, but from what I can tell, he's a very genuine and naturally awkward guy. However, we can all see just how quickly he's warmed up to adorable Yura.

I study Communications in college and part of what we learn is nonverbal communication. There is a lot of information that our body language gives away subconsciously. Not only did Yura hug JH tightly when she was scared of bungee jumping, JH held her tightly as well. It's a reciprocation of reactions that shows that there is mutual interest. Yura was burying her face into his shoulder, and JH was even patting her back to calm her down after the jump. In my opinion, this is the best natural chemistry I've seen between a couple since Taeun. It is very clear that the two of them are quite happy and interested in one another.

With regards to the RC thing... as a guy, it really is hard to keep composure like JH did. I really liked how he reacted, and it makes me approve of him even more. Instead of getting mad, he seemed like he found Yura's overapologetic nature to be very cute... that smile of his when she was blowdrying the RC is priceless :))

Guest daneeollie

Guys..do u have WGM link just for this couple part? I dont wanna watch another couple. Its too long just to wait for this couple in the last part of every eps :((

@daneeollie If you want to watch all of theirs an a little of the others
http://www.yourupload.com/watch/2y5X59

http://www.yourupload.com/watch/d65Uwb

When the window shows up, just click the Close ad. 2Youngs have a part in the beginning. If you want to skip ads, just quickly click the arrow when the video stops and you'll pass the ads.Have fun

This episode was really good, they're matched very well. I love how attentive Jong Hyun is with her, he listens to everything she says. I didn't even realize how good of a listener he was until he mentioned she said she couldn't hold onto anything for too long & she did let go after like a second lol He never got impatient with her and calmly waited until she was okay enough to bungee jump with him. 
Is anyone loving at how easy they're getting along? I think Jin Young's advice worked, when he is comfortable enough he does little skinship here & there. 

LavelyShai said: This episode was really good, they're matched very well. I love how attentive Jong Hyun is with her, he listens to everything she says. I didn't even realize how good of a listener he was until he mentioned she said she couldn't hold onto anything for too long & she did let go after like a second lol He never got impatient with her and calmly waited until she was okay enough to bungee jump with him. 
Is anyone loving at how easy they're getting along? I think Jin Young's advice worked, when he is comfortable enough he does little skinship here & there. 

Guest wishstarz

Can't even imagine meeting a guy, getting married within two hours, going on a honeymoon, bungee jumping with husband holding you like a baby, scared too death and then crying in front of the guy and breaking his toy?  WoW!

Who's just amazed and loving how she can shake her whole body when she is nervous and/or excited? 

She really is honest and pure as HJY said and he is really loving every moment with her. @LavelyShai you are right he listens and remembers everything she says, what a wonderful trait to have in a husband.  They both have wonderful traits to have in a marriage! 

Can't wait to find out what happened when they cooked!  

Guest daneeollie

@colourgrae
thx 4 the link :)

Now I can't wait for this saturday to come, hehehehe

Guest Fannie J

Im not often watch WGM's show but now im in love with this couple. I don't know why but I noticed Yura during ''Something'' and i started like her. She's a smile person, she made people laugh even they called her ''babo'' (silly) ! :x :x Now, I knew that she joined WGM w HJH i feel more excited and looking for this couple :) HJH is a model, i watched some drama that he joined i knew he was a cold person :x ( lolz, i love cold boy ) . I worried that Yura can annoy him cuz her laugh but it wasn't. I glad that Yura made him laughed. :x I dont' know what he felt about Yura but im sure Yura  had feeling with him. ( Girls we know how a girl fall in love xD xD ) Can't wait to see more romantic scenes >.<  :x :x
10464388_774722469234365_272785321988453

Guest hanikyu

Hiii everyone i really want 2 join this ship bcz i like HJH couple....I watched their video many times n i knewvJHH smile more often since every week bcz yuraThis is new article about yura bcz i cant post the article so i just copy the linkhttp://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/girls-days-yura-is-sexy-in-white-for-the-star-magazine

Guest prism2103

did u guys see how once they landed the boat after bungee jumping, jonghyun slightly stroked yura's shoulder & gave a great big laughter after yura made a funny comment? 
& how jonghyun played along with yura commenting on the funny jumping man, he already forgave her about the rc car incident. GAHHH >__<  
saturday come soon. 

Girl's Day's Yura is sexy in white for 'The Star' magazine
Girls-Day-Yura_1403624706_af_org.jpg

Girl's Day's Yura, who is currently a part of MBC's 'We Got Married' with actor Hong Jong Hyun, graced the pages of 'The Star' magazine on June 23.

Although she still exudes the sexy charisma through her sultry gaze and fit figure, she simultaneously manages to give off an innocent and refreshing vibe through these pictures as she dons all white.  Whether she is draped in see-through lace for a mature look or showing off her curvy legs in short hot pants, Yura will definitely be a show stopper as readers flip through the pages of the magazine!

During the interview, Yura said, "I enjoy putting on coral-colored lipstick and I prefer sneakers to heels.  I want to enjoy our comeback promotions as much as I enjoyed this photo shoot."

You can read more from her interview in the July issue of 'The Star'!

Yura_1403622392_girlsdayyura.jpg

cr AllKPop

awww i cannot connect to daily motion for wgm :'(

Guest lsh19

wow i have never want to watched WGM so badly like this. I used to watch some episodes of Taeun, Khuntoria couple but i find it's quite boring. But then i watch this couple and totally fall in love with them. Jong hyun seems cold and doesnt talk much but i think he's a very caring person, and he smiles a lot because of Yura's jokes. Oh  his look when she's drying the toys is amazing :x

Guest wakeofadreamer21

Hi ! I'm a fan as well of this couple. Here a link to Hong Jong Hyun's show "Style Log" Season 1 and 2 for people who didn't know him before to see his "usual" personnality.(+this is really fun!)

http://yubisubs.blogspot.fr

He is not thaat quiet there. About Yura.. I didn't know her much before and her personality is so refreshing. She is so funny innocent and genuine. No wonder he 's always smiling around her. Their pairing is really entertaining. With Yura I think they will be one of the fastest couple in WGM history with a "confortable" relationship Haha Can't wait for Saturday's episode! ^^

Guest Tinkiebell

kimsoyeon18 said: Girl's Day's Yura is sexy in white for 'The Star' magazine
Oh.My.Goodness. Yura is so pretty! Love her love her love her!    :-* 
wakeofadreamer21 said: Hi ! I'm a fan as well of this couple. Here a link to Hong Jong Hyun's show "Style Log" Season 1 and 2 for people who didn't know him before to see his "usual" personnality.(+this is really fun!) http://yubisubs.blogspot.fr He is not thaat quiet there. About Yura.. I didn't know her much before and her personality is so refreshing. She is so funny innocent and genuine. No wonder he 's always smiling around her. Their pairing is really entertaining. With Yura I think they will be one of the fastest couple in WGM history with a "confortable" relationship Haha Can't wait for Saturday's episode! ^^ @wakeofadreamer21 , mind my shipper's mind, but I think he's quiet around Yura because he's genuinely attracted to her.  :))   But seriously, he looks like a person who is naturally quiet, introspective and shy. Aren't this type of people usually get even more quiet around someone they have crush on, out of nervousness or fear that they might mess something up?
And even though I haven't watched "Style Log", but I strongly suspect that it's that kind of show where the writers prepare the dialogue (or the general idea of what the dialogue between the hosts should be) beforehand, so the hosts pretty much know what they should say or how they should respond to each other. 
Of course, I'm also aware that WGM is scripted to some extend. But I'm pretty sure it's just the setting that is scripted, and not the dialogue between the couple. This means the couple can genuinely be themselves during their interactions with each other. So yeah, I think the quiet Jong Hyun that we see in WGM is much closer to the real Jong Hyun rather than the Jong Hyun in "Style Log".  ;))
Oh, and I can't wait for Saturday too!!!  God, please let Saturday come sooner!!      [-O<

Guest daneeollie

OMG..look the way he smile while watching Yura dry the RC car...his eyes are ao intens and his smile...OMG..help meeee for falling for him :x