Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Seung Ji

[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

I got this link from the 2Young thread. A PD is relating how they view each couple. I'm afraid the best I can do is google which isn't great. So if anyone can translate better, hope you do.
The couple recently joined the 'We Got Married' lifeblood is a new wind blowing in the giving. Prince Charming actress former model and Girls Day Yura feel hongjonghyeon before broadcasting a combination of many people's attention. 
PD is the one they picked seonhyeyun recalls that "the first hongjonghyeon have had a meeting 'really good looking' is the idea. Cheongyeyoung writer looks like straight out of a comic book was," he said. 
In addition, he Yura Girls Day "for me with Yura meeting tolerable and I was at with all group members interviewed all the crew gathered after a schedule of the most memorable people when asked Yura unanimously raised to the mouth was, "he recalled. 
Seonhyeyun PD is "Yura, as shown in the broadcast that really hotang laughs Plenty to talk more attractive look rather attractive with the crew this side hongjonghyeon Yura and show them to the right one to worry about was what about," he said hongjonghyeon unfold in the future - Yura jaahnaetda expectations for the story.
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=382&aid=0000227185

According to the other wgm couple's threads, the best camping food competition is going to be based on a poll online. Does anyone know where the link is for that if it's been posted and also which couple is leading the poll?

Also I think any of the three prizes (overseas trip, song/good deed and army training camp) would work well for this couple since it would be a new and fun experience for them. It would, however, be really interesting to see how Yura reacts if they went to the army training camp since she said she couldn't hold on to a pole for more than 1 sec. She probably also has a lot of male fans in the army, so I wanna see how Jong Hyun reacts to his wife's popularity ( I wonder if he's the jealous type lol)!!

On the side note, I am seriously loving this couple!! As you guys have mentioned, they seem to have a different approach to being filmed and so their conversations seem to flow and are very natural. They're also slowly revealing little things about them (hobbies such as RC cars & drawing), which makes this marriage more real cuz it shows the effort they're putting to really get to know each other and doing their own thing rather than just following/completing the missions. I really want Jong Hyun to introduce his dog to her!! If he does, that would make my day... no year!! Yura is also very candid when filming so her reactions and his reaction to her seem very genuine!! I also love how they're giving each other high fives (so much skinship so early!! woot woot!!!) and it's Yura who is initiating them! It's nice having a reversed role where we have the bride with the more outgoing personality at the beginning than the male, which is very different from previous seasons! Really looking forward to the progression of their relationship in future episodes and hope they continue being their normal, natural selves!!!

Guest kypie

hey i'm newbie here.. i really enjoy watching hong jonghyun and yura couple <333
please everyone who gets information bout them share with me..
thx!

Guest kypie

@dramaluv3r101 omg i'm so agree with youu
can't imagine what it looks like if hong jonghyun jealous hhaa

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnaver%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ko&u=http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn%3Fmode%3DLSD%26mid%3Dshm%26sid1%3D106%26oid%3D109%26aid%3D0002814608&usg=ALkJrhhR6ZK-2Oa4YI_V3pVeduYwuA0ezw
[OSEN = Table Jae News] Girl's Day Yura will learn hongjonghyeon and the grocery shopping and cooking seemed really look like newlyweds. 

Recent advanced MBC entertainment program 'We Got Married Season 4' (hereinafter 'We Got Married 4') is an attempt to camping cooking showdown. 

Hongjonghyeon, Yura couple come true only Internet voting can not be seen directly, because the taste of the audience the ultimate visual curiosity that may cause food caught in the minds of viewers. 

Hongjonghyeon began making authentic food is that if you want to have everything figured out, Yura possibly also come forward to make the solver gives Yura, seeing their envy. 

They took a promotional video like shopping. Introduction to the delicious food to eat Yura reaction is hongjonghyeon charge was in charge. Two are "trying to pretend to eat deliciously haeteotneunde first really good," he refers to one and gained confidence. Broadcast 16:50 28 days. 

jmpyo@osen.co.kr 

<Photo> MBC provides 201406271127775410_53acd6c20d011_99_2014

Guest prism2103

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/26/hong-jong-hyun-and-girls-days-yura-go-camping-together-in-we-got-married/

The newly released stills from the MBC variety program “We Got Married Season 4″show Hong Jong Hyun and Yura of Girl’s Day looking like real married couples while shopping and cooking.

In the upcoming episode of We Got Married to be aired on June 28, Hong Jong Hyun and Yura will go camping to get to know more about each other and test their compatibility. The two also engaged in a cooking battle while at their camp site.

Because the winner of the cooking battle will be decided through an internet poll, the couple planned to capture the hearts of the viewers by making the most visually appetizing food that they can and arouse the curiosity of the viewers. Before starting on cooking the food, Hong Jong Hyun asked Yura if there’s anything that she wants to do and he’ll make it possible, making the people who are watching envious of them.

The two shot a video pretending they are promoting products at a home shopping channel where Yura introduces the food and Hong Jong Hyun makes the “this is delicious” reaction. “At first we were going to pretend that the food is delicious but (when we tasted it) it was really delicious,” said the two, showing their confidence of getting the no. 1 rank.

Guest Fannie J

Awww :x :x can't wait to Saturday >:D10502227_331283070357764_735538183385547

Guest hanikyu

Hua they laugh a lot cinca love this couple @wakeofadreamer21 thanks 4 the HJH link video. Is it still airing or not?

Guest wakeofadreamer21

Hua they laugh a lot cinca love this couple @wakeofadreamer21 thanks 4 the HJH link video. Is it still airing or not?

Your welcome and Nope , it 's over ^^

By the way, I already said it on tumblr but Yura and Hong Jong Hyun may have the same kind of personnality I know it really doesn't look like it. But watch season 1 with Lee Soo Hyuk. He act like a "babo" just like Yura. Really. She is just louder. it's hilarious. Lee So hyuk and him are really close (probably best friends) whearas he is more cautious with nana and Minho in season 2.

Guest Fannie J

Is she using HJH's phone? I remembered 1st selfie of them they used Yura's phone. Now, that HJH turn :x :x
10485282_331002150385856_835196722862496

Guest hanikyu

@wakeofadreamer21 can u give me season 1 link pls@fannie j...hua love ur posting....i hope their become closer n have real real relationship

Guest eyeship

Everyone let's vote to our couple !! http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/event_p/index.html

Guest hanikyu

I hve already voted...thanks 4 the link

Guest racoonmates

we must have mbc account? can u give me some tutorial, cz i don't understand korean
:((

Guest eyeship

Tutorial... 1. Go here :) http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/event_p/index.html 2. You will find the 3 couples picture~ below the picture you will find a little round beside their names~ click your favorite couple~ 3. Then click the 투표하기 box under the 3 couples picture~ EDIT: REMEMBER 1 PERSON~ 1 VOTE~ FOR 1 COUPLE Cr from 2youngthread

Guest hanikyu

http://www.moonjunworld.com/2013/11/tutorialhow-to-create-mbc-account.htmlthis tutorial is so helpfull n dont 4get 2 use google translate... :D

Guest hanikyu

How do we know the result?i see from 2young couple, they display the result but dont give the link

Guest kypie

i'm so in love to this couple! can't wait for the engsub:D
:x