[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Guest prism2103

if i thought they were already sweet enough, this episode is like cherry, sprinkles & extra sugar on top of an icecream cone! jonghyun is so kind towards yura. ive seen him in stylelog w nana, & he treats her so much differently. ^__^ :x :\">
hehe he had stars in his eyes when he was admiring yura's selfies :D
even though one of the male mc's in the panel thought jonghyun was girly when he said the icecream was screwed, i feel like jonghyun is uber manly w his caring & attentive attitude towards yura. 
i'm actually glad they wont live in the wgm village. less constructive & more personal space to themselves. hopefully the army boys ALL participate & vote for this couple.vote vote vote! 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eyeship

Today Jonghyun and Yura filming wgm together at Ulsan,Yura's hometown. http://t.co/z9RjU3muAv Ps.i dont know how to post picture :((

Guest Tinkiebell

@topshop, why did you flag @eyeship 's post as off topic? It's not off topic, it's about WGM filming... 
I'm hoping it was just a mistake, like you were on your phone or something, and pressed the off topic button instead of the awesome one. :)
@eyeship, how to post a picture, you copy the image url (right click on the image and you should have this option on any browser) and post the image here on soompi by inserting the url's image through the "insert image" button.

Guest hanikyu

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/hong-jong-hyun-song-yoon-ah-jung-jun-ho-and-more-attend-script-reading-for-mama article about HJH.if u see his pict....is he using weeding ring? Why it isn't noticed  :((

Guest kypie

@hanikyu hmm it's hard to tell wheter he wear it or not..but i've watched him in style log and he hasn't wear the wedding ring yet..lets hope he will wear it soon :)

I've been watching the latest episodes of style log with Jong Hyun to gauge his interactions w/ Minho and Nana and to also check to see if he's wearing the couple ring. Like you guys have mentioned, he hasn't worn it which is sad but it makes sense since this is a different program and it's work work, while wgm is more of a having fun, less professional and more casual, dating show kind of work. He has, however, been wearing a different ring on his ring finger, which I'd like to believe is to replace the emptiness he feels from not wearing the couple ring (In my delusional mind, he's accustomed to wearing the couple ring but can't wear it outside filming for work-related reasons and so this other ring is used as a replacement to show that he's a taken man lol)!! Yura hasn't been wearing hers recently either from fan pics, but given how in her recent twitter pics she asks if she's a selca con artist and Jong Hyun mentioned RC cars and how they help to relieve stress in one of the style log eps, I'm sure both of them think of the other outside of the wgm filming!! Plus, I'm sure their friends tease them about how their spouse are doing. Lets stay optimistic!!
I'm hoping in a few weeks or so they'll introduce their friends to each other like the other couples have!! Maybe we'll have a house-warming party and they can cook together again!! Another thing I'm hoping is Jong Hyun surprises Yura by attending Girl's Day's concert and/or MBC comeback stage which is in two weeks!! Here's to hoping!!

Guest hanikyu

@kypie emmm lets hope...dont forget 2 vote guys.....@dramaluv3r101 wat episode is it?hua i really wanna check it...i hve already watched 1-11 episode of style log....

@hanikyu the conversation was in ep 11. here is the link from yubisubs: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kN3QXUjvwjhsW98cdVr (starts around 4:00)
Also around 3:15, the MCs are talking about how they're not as stressed and then Minho and Nana start to tease JongHyun about how things are going well for him (possibly about WGM/Mama/Alice). When Nana calls him Iron-Wall Jong Hyun, I def believe she's referring to the WGM aspect, in that he's more open and comfortable on WGM than he's usual "iron-wall" self in Style Log from earlier episodes

Hi guys, silent lurker here.lol. i actually wanted to save my comment until this couple progress further but the quietness of the thread is killing me.  So, they are the couple that bring me back to watch WGM. I never thought that i will watch WGM again after Yongseo leave. Well, i did watch a few couples after that but just to pass time. None really got my attention. When I first read the news, i thought "wow, it must be super awkward as the guy (Jonghyun) looks super quite. Even, his acting is awkward".lol.But of course i dont know both of them as i really not into K-POP and i only know Minah & Hyeri in Girlsday. And also, i only watched Jonghyun special drama at KBS-The reason i got married. I happen to watch their episode while passing time and yeah i fall in love with this couple.lol. They are adorable and gorgeous together! I find that Jonghyun is calm and really got along with Yura. He's really attentive and observant kind of people. He listens to everything she says and remember it.He may be shy and introvert but i think he is doing fine. In fact, he is doing better than expected. Oh, i cant even start with Yura, she is like the happiest wife ever.lol. I really like her bubbly and talkative personality. Like what Jonghyun said during the interview, she's naive and pure. They seem different but they compliment each other quite well. Cant wait to see next episode!

Guest joshuas

Hi everyone! Actually I've been watching WGM for years now but this is the first time I join a forum. Let's all be friends hehe! Out of all I've watched, this is the most interesting. They have a different approach in this show. I cannot wait how this couple will progress. 

By the way,  does anyone know what Yura said on her twitter? The latest one. Gomawo ^_^

Archived