Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Seung Ji

[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Hong Jong Hyun and Girl's Day's Yura cook up delicious BBQ on 'We Got Married'

June 28, 2014 @ 2:01 pm
Girls-Day-Yura-hong-jong-hyun_1403951639

Hong Jong Hyun and Girl's Day's Yura cooked up a delicious barbecue skewer for the couples cooking competition on the June 28th episode of 'We Got Married'.

SEE ALSO: Girl's Day reveal poster and details for their upcoming concert 'Summer Party'

The two decided to go for BBQ to go along with their camping honeymoon. Yura made sure to ask her fans for votes as the top couple out of the three on 'We Got Married' would get an overseas trip. She said, "Army oppas, I ask that you vote. Please send Yura overseas."

Hong Jong Hyun then said, "I don't think the army oppas can go on the computer a lot,"acting obviously jealous. It also caught viewers' attention when the model-turned-actor whispered in Yura's ear.

He later explained, "I told her that I don't think the rice cake would be fully cooked because of the meat. I whispered it to her because I didn't think the viewers who are voting should know. We spent the whole day together since the morning, so I felt a lot more comfortable with her by dinnertime."

Which couple do you think will win the cooking competition?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/hong-jong-hyun-and-girls-days-yura-cook-up-delicious-bbq-on-we-got-married

Guest Tinkiebell

Yura darling, why would the army oppas vote for you and let you win the trip overseas, when they can just... you know, not vote for you and get to see you in person instead? ;)  Though I'm pretty sure your husband oppa wouldn't love that very much either.   :))

@topshop  Just so you know - Soompi wants us to not quote pictues or videos when we repost. You just have to delete them. They don't want the thread to get slowed down.
I hope the sub team tells us what they whispered too.

Guest donghae76

they are really really sweet together.
:x :\">

Guest hanikyu

Guys....dont 4get 2 vote uri couple

Guest lemoncupcake

I really love this couple
Yura is super cute and Jonghyun is super cool. Both handsome and pretty, perfect visual couple. 
Goosebumps when he whispered on her ear !!!
Can't wait for their overseas trip, i hope they really win <3

Guest Tofu_Cloud

I wonder if the rumor about him having a gf is true? But even if his agency pressured him to join (and he knows himself it's good exposure cuz he said himself on style log season 1 he was willing to try at anything to be recongized) anyways if he does have a gf,,, it kinda would explain many things that i noticed in other shows i watched him in,,,,.........also after the 2 episode of getting to know each other the 3 hosts hung outside of filming and got close and NANA acted different towards him..(went towards the other guy more, when originally she was more flirty with jonghyun?). who knows maybe they (him and his gf broke up?)

Anyways if you enjoy watching hong jonghyun (he is my new loveeee) please continue to support him on Style Log 2014 (season 2)
does he have instagram? I only follow the Style log instagram  here

Guest orangepuffle

I'm really liking this couple... they're cute! And I love it when Yura uses her satoori accent... and it was even cuter when Jong-hyun followed how she said it in this episode!!! =^.^=

Here are the links to the english subs from myKSN.com:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3KLWMDpOO2kaj8eXHJ (Part 4; skip to 3:36 for Jong Hyun and Yura's part)http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1c4504LAraxih8eXHV (Part 5)

Does anyone know the current results of the poll? Based on the other couples' threads, some are saying that 2Young are leading while others are saying our couple is leading. Not sure which one to believe!

Guest kypie

They're gonna moving to their new house,but why yura seems doesn't like it?

Hmm i wonder maybe it's not the house at wgm village :-S

Guest prism2103

if i thought they were already sweet enough, this episode is like cherry, sprinkles & extra sugar on top of an icecream cone! jonghyun is so kind towards yura. ive seen him in stylelog w nana, & he treats her so much differently. ^__^ :x :\">
hehe he had stars in his eyes when he was admiring yura's selfies :D
even though one of the male mc's in the panel thought jonghyun was girly when he said the icecream was screwed, i feel like jonghyun is uber manly w his caring & attentive attitude towards yura. 
i'm actually glad they wont live in the wgm village. less constructive & more personal space to themselves. hopefully the army boys ALL participate & vote for this couple.vote vote vote! 

Guest racoonmates

@eyeship @hanikyu thank u so much, i hve voted them.

Guest rndl176

I have voted. Thnx @eyeship and @hanikyu

Guest eyeship

Today Jonghyun and Yura filming wgm together at Ulsan,Yura's hometown. http://t.co/z9RjU3muAv Ps.i dont know how to post picture :((

Guest Tinkiebell

@topshop, why did you flag @eyeship 's post as off topic? It's not off topic, it's about WGM filming... 
I'm hoping it was just a mistake, like you were on your phone or something, and pressed the off topic button instead of the awesome one. :)
@eyeship, how to post a picture, you copy the image url (right click on the image and you should have this option on any browser) and post the image here on soompi by inserting the url's image through the "insert image" button.

Guest hanikyu

@racoonmate ur wellcomei read in 2young forum uri couple is no 2....lets vote#fighting