[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Tinkiebell said: @lemoncupcake , seriously? You wanna see him dance? :D  
Have you forgotten his moves (or the lack thereof) to Hong Jin Young's "Love Battery" on their wedding day? lol! I cringed at that and I don't wanna be reminded of that.    :)
With all due respect to Jonghyun and his fans, the boy is HOT. Pretty. Cool. Manly. I like him and yeah, I think he's all that. BUT, one thing for sure: he ain't got moves! lol! So please, for his sake, and also for his audience's sake, please don't let him dance! On stage! in public! I'm beggin'!  Yura, what the heck were you thinking? lol! :))   Yura will surely be awesome at dancing, but Jonghyun? I don't know. Better not risk his cool guy image :D
But having said all that, I think he'll do it. Yura asked him, with every aegyo act possible. On top of that, the possibility (read: threat) that Yura will do the sexy dance with some other guy, if it's not with him? :D  

I don't think he'll be able to say "no", won't he? *sigh*  I guess I'll have to deal with myself cringing away in embarrassment then. :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hanikyu

Aaaaaa thats whyy yura seem jealous wid nana....it is good that yura asked 2 HJH...i hope HJH will remember that he is married..will he do yuras favor?huaaaaa i hope so....but im not sure....bcz he is so stiff ;)

Guest kypie

i can't wait to see lee soohyuk,sung joon, woo bin and young kwang to visit them..it's gonna be epic! imagine yura will be surrounded by all of that  hot guys
:x

Guest lemoncupcake

Girl's Day's Minah and Yura release poolside teaser photo for their upcoming comeback!

Girls-Day-Minah-Yura_1404692209_af_org.j

Girl's Day is finally here!
The girls will be coming back soon with a special summer album, and now they've finally released their first teaser image! The image was released onto the girls' officialTwitter with the message, "Fresh! Cool~~ Bright?! Please look forward to Girl's Day that's having a comeback soon. On the 14th, we'll coolly melt the summer~".

The girls look cuter than ever, standing in a small inflatable pool in their back yard. Their label said, "The photo revealed today is a photo that will be included in the summer special album that will be revealed on the 4th. It shows Girl's Day's unique cool, fresh, and bright look. Girl's Day will show their brightest and most natural side through these promotions."

Girls-Day_1404778522_af_org.jpg

The other half of Girl's DaySojin and Hyeri, were up next with their summer-tastic teaser image!

The oldest unni of the group and maknae got some sun as they showed off their long legs by the poolside, looking ready to have plenty of fun with fans this summer.

DreamT Entertainment rep stated, "The unveiled photo was taken with Girl's Day's Summer Survival' concept in mind... Starting with their solo concert on the 13th, Girl's Day will give a refreshing summer to fans through their comeback."

Girl's Day's first solo concert 'Summer Party', which will be held at UNIQLO AX Hall, Gwangjingu on July 13 (Sunday), ahead of their summer special album release on the 14th!

Girl's Day reveal poster and details for their upcoming concert 'Summer Party'

Girls-Day_1403654650_af_org.jpg

For those of you in Korea, get ready because tickets for Girl's Day's 'Summer Party' concert will go on sale on the 26th!

Their agency DreamT Entertainment rep stated on the 25th, "Ticket sale for Girl's Day's first solo concert 'Summer Party', which will be held at UNIQLO AX Hall, Gwangjingu on July 13 (Sunday), will open on the 26th at 4 PM KST."

As mentioned earlier, all of the proceeds from the girls' first solo concert will be donated to 'Plan Korea', for which Girl's Day serve as ambassadors for. The group will not only cool you off this summer with performances of their past hit songs, but also their new songs from their upcoming summer special mini-album to be released on July 14!

Fans can reserve tickets via Interpark (1544-1555) starting on the 26th!

Guest lemoncupcake

Cant wait 13th July, hope to see Jonghyun and Yura perform together, or at least he could come and watch it... or send some flowers !!!
13th Juli palli palli !!!

Hello guys....checking in.....

I just finished watching the episodes of yura and hjh on youtube and had this immediate urge of jumping onto their shipper band wagon!!!!….they are absolutely adorable and genuine…..they have the perfect chemistry with hjh being shy and quiet while yura  being bubbly and chatty…. :x

I felt sad on seeing their rooftop house….but i hope they’ll soon become comfortable in that small confined space!!!!!

Do you guys think MBC has done this purposely<some kind of ulterior motive!!!> or just to save money!??? :-?

fighting uri couple!!  :)>-  

btw i just voted for them!!!! :D

Guest lemoncupcake

@bleached : About the house i felt sad too, but JoKwon and Gain got worse house (car house) but in the end they got the best house compare to the other couples during their season, so hopefully their faith will turned like them.
well this is just a show, maybe MBC is running out of budget, or trying to make this couple looks funnier... probably MBC is looking for another WGM village, then the 3 couples will compete to win the best house (who knows ?)
bottom line the rooftop house not a big deal for me.
I really want to see Yura and Jonghyun dance together at girls day concert.
As a reference of Jonghyun dancing and cooking skill : 

check out style log episode 6 for dancing skill:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5zzuiwPE8FN4b7Gzoo

starts at 11:30 ~ Jonghyun forced to dance with Nana and Minho ~ Orange Caramel Catallena
Also Jonghyun cooking skill on episode 7, he is pretty good actually :
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5ZPGAIC3M0qTE7QHQ1

source : http://yubisubs.blogspot.com

Actually, after re-watching the episode i'm glad they didn't have to stay at the WGM villa. So many couples have already rotated through there and this house was totally created for them with what they were discussing in the car about a dream home. Jonghyun wanted a front yard and rooftop, Yura liked a simple house but unique style, they got what they wished for plus they get to decorate and furnish it as a couple. I wonder if they get to stay overnight, no point decorating if they can't enjoy it.
On another topic, when Jonghyun as talking about how Yura asked about Nana in his backroom interview, he called her his wife...that was cute. I want her to start referring to him as husband too. 

@lemoncupcake... thankyou for sharing the link..will watch right away.. although i got the idea that hjh is no good when it comes to dancing from their wedding video...but i really wannna see what and how both of them do it..i have a feeling its gonna be really cute..maybe she'll teach him a little... i saw the troublemaker video and its quite intimate < :\"> >

b4 said: Actually, after re-watching the episode i'm glad they didn't have to stay at the WGM villa. So many couples have already rotated through there and this house was totally created for them with what they were discussing in the car about a dream home. Jonghyun wanted a front yard and rooftop, Yura liked a simple house but unique style, they got what they wished for plus they get to decorate and furnish it as a couple. I wonder if they get to stay overnight, no point decorating if they can't enjoy it.
On another topic, when Jonghyun as talking about how Yura asked about Nana in his backroom interview, he called her his wife...that was cute. I want her to start referring to him as husband too. 

Since Khuntoria, I have NEVER had the desire to watch and re-watch every episode of a couple but Hong Jong Hyun and Yura have brought that desire back <3 At first I was more excited to see Yura since she's my bias from Girl's Day, but I am thrilled~ seeing how perfectly that Hong Jong Hyun fits with her x) It's a perfectly paired couple, with perfectly balanced personalities, and rising chemistry that will shake the hearts of us shippers but more importantly shake their hearts and feelings for each other x3 The excitement is unfathomable, wait time unbearable, but the feelings we see between them will keep us here walking along with them all the way, no? ^^ wedding_photo2140704144951entertain1.jpg

@ b4, I think the poll the 2Young thread was referring to was for a separate poll on hellokpop and not the MBC food competition. There's still hope that Jong Hyun and Yura won first place. Personally, if they do, awesome. If they don't and get second place instead, I think the memories from making the song and the song itself will last a lifetime. I actually wouldn't mind and would've loved to see our couple at the army bootcamp cuz I think it would've been hilarious to see how Yura and Jong Hyun behave in such a different and more hostile environment. 

One of my favorite parts was her death/upset/serious stare during the solo interview. Wahhh really hope Jong Hyun makes an appearance at the concert if he can't participate in it. If he ends up dancing, it will def be super sweet and so DAEBAK cuz it's completely out of his comfort zone! I really like how Yura's challenging Jong Hyun and helping him break out of his shell. There's just something about them together that I can't get over and it's making me become way too in love/obsessed with this couple! 

Guest lemoncupcake

Just my 2 cents, the ideal prize for each couple :
1. trip : for our couple (because they haven't done any abroad vacation), but it is possible for 2young couple too, because they are the senior couple (they started on episode 72, while older couple episode 79)
2. anthem : this prize required basic skills, i think this will suitable for 2young couple because they both can sing. For our couple and older couple, only one of them can sing. Since 2young couple already made a duet song, i don't think it's ideal for them to win this prize again. I really don't want our couple to win this cause to be honest Yura's voice is not that good, and Jonghyun can't groove, LOL.
3. army : this will be suitable for all of them. But on the other hand, Jong Hyun and Woo Young are at the suitable age to join army, while Nam Going min oppa whom already 37 will be too old for this. But Jin Young nuna seems prepare to do the army based on her reaction (last episode).
So, i wonder, will MBC really give the present based on poll ???
i have lost so much hope on MBC this past few years, LOL... we just have to wait and see xoxo

There are several nice things about the penthouse. Like they said it is good for the RC cars. She can only send it off the roof since there isn't any water nearby  :P  If you throw a party there is plenty of room for the guests, at least outside.  Have an inflatable pool. Have a great view of the city at night.
 Hopefully they get a good budget to decorate with. It will be interesting to see how their styles match/clash and their shopping style.  ;)

Guest lunase7en

colourgrae said: lunase7en said: Poor them for getting a house on the rooftop of MBC.Both jonghyun and yura seem not happy with their house.Hopefully they will like the place later.By the way,since they will be living on the rooftop for the time being,should we call them "Rooftop Couple" as their other nickname?i think it's cute and meaningful because they got married on the rooftop too.

Guest lunase7en

Tinkiebell said: @lunase7en, awesome name :) Some people have been suggesting the "MBC couple" as well, you know since most of the important events that have been happening in their couple life have mostly taken place at MBC   :))

Archived