[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hong Jong Hyun and Yura to Go Couple Bungee Jumping on ‘We Got Married’

2014.06.20 13:34

Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day’s Yura will be challenging themselves with couple bungee jumping.

During a recent filming for MBC’s We Got Married, Hong Jong Hyun and Yura made their way to a bungee jumping site.

Revealing that he has tried bungee jumping several times in the past, Hong Jong Hyun continued to make fun of Yura by saying, “It’s fun to have someone who has never tried bungee jumping.” Seeing how afraid and nervous Yura was, Hong Jong Hyun decided to jump by carrying her in his hands.

large view

But Yura showed her tears in the end, with Hong Jong Hyun patting her on the back, making viewers wonder what actually happened.

Hong Jong Hyun also brought along his RC car, which is one of his hobbies, and let Yura use one of his big RC cars. However, Yura reportedly dropped his RC car into the river by accident.

Check out the full episode on June 21!

Photo credit: MBC

Reporter : Ha Soo Jung | Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

[Any copying, republication or redistribution of enewsWorld's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited Without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civill penalties.]

Guest mase207

Haha aww Yura... she's just too cute. Taeun did bungee jumping on WGM as well... so interesting to see the differences in Yura and Naeun's reactions when they are up on the platform.

Yura and JH are the first couple since Taeun that I'm excited for. I have a feeling that they really did like each other from their first meeting. Hopefully their feelings will grow and become more serious.

Guest Tinkiebell

Loving this new couple. Bubbly, girly Yura and the cool, composed and manly JongHyun. Opposites attract indeed! I didn't know much about them, individually before. So after watching their first episode and fell in love with them, I started searching for Hong JongHyun and Girl Day's Yura. And look, I found this silly video of Yura. Can't believe she really hit herself on the wall. Ouch, but sooo funny!

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/20/hong-jong-hyun-shares-his-hobbies-with-girls-days-yura-on-their-we-got-married-honeymoon/
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hong Jong Hyun Shares His Hobbies with Girl’s Day’s Yura on Their “We Got Married” HoneymoonCallMeN00NA June 20, 2014 
wgm.jpg

Newlyweds Hong Jong Hyun and Yura from Girl’s Day will be sharing part two of their honeymoon story on the popular variety show “We Got Married.” 

On the June 21 episode of “We Got Married,” after starting off their honeymoon with a camping car, Hong Jong Hyun and Yura will try wake-boarding and bungee jumping together. 

Husband Hong Jong Hyun enjoys bungee jumping and has bungee jumped several times before. Even though he teased his nervous wife Yura by saying, “Getting someone who hasn’t dont it yet to try is fun,” Hong Jong Hyun took Yura into his arms to bungee jump together so she wouldn’t be as scared. 

The actor also shared another of his hobbies: RC (Radio controlled) cars. He gifted Yura with her own miniature car and was pleasantly surprised to find out that she was quite good at it. 

we got married

You can see this and more on “We Got Married” which will air tonight. 
wgm1

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/20/hong-jong-hyun-shares-his-hobbies-with-girls-days-yura-on-their-we-got-married-honeymoon/

Girl's Day's Yura and Hong Jong Hyun go couple bungee jumping on 'We Got Married'

June 21, 2014 @ 1:35 pm
Girls-Day-Yura-hong-jong-hyun_1403347271

Newlyweds Hong Jong Hyun and Girl's Day's Yura went couple bungee jumping on the June 21st episode of 'We Got Married'!

SEE ALSO: Girl's Day to celebrate their 4th anniversary with first solo concert 'Summer Party' & a summer special album

As seen in preview cuts, Hong Jong Hyun helped Yura get over her fear of heights by carrying her in his arms before jumping off of the 50 meter ledge. He was willing to cancel the whole thing when Yura started crying, but they successfully completed the couple bungee jump after another try. The slight skinship seems to have brought them closer in the end as well.

Hong Jong Hyun also introduced Yura to RC cars, but as a newbie, she accidentally drove a car into the river. The idol must've felt horrible as she apologized multiple times and was near tears. He said during his solo interview, "Rather than being disappointed, I focused on letting her know it was okay because she was so apologetic."

On the same episode, Yura impressed Hong Jong Hyun with her talent for drawing. 

How do you like the new couple so far? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpyKI_J_3WQ
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/girls-days-yura-and-hong-jong-hyun-go-couple-bungee-jumping-on-we-got-married

Guest Tinkiebell

Just watched the newest episode, raw, without subs. And wow, I loved how Jong Hyun was so attentive towards Yura in this episode. 

At their first attempt of bungee jump, he noticed Yura was crying up in his arms, and he immediately put her down and waited patiently until she said she was ready to jump again. To be honest, if it was me up there, I would've not done it. Even if it was the hottest hunk in the world carrying me like that, it would've not mattered, coz I would've been too scared sh*tless that I'm pretty sure I would've just said, "f**k it, I ain't jumping off this richard simmons!". But bless her pure soul, coz even though you could tell how frightened she was, she didn't lose her smile. Instead, she braced herself up and was willing to try again.

And so they jumped. The way they fell? I would've fainted. But I squealed at the fact that he kept holding her in that position, embracing her tightly, during AND after the jump. He did not let go, even just for a second. Right after the jump was over, when they were still hanging up in the air, he patted her back as if to reassure her that the jump is over now, so everything is OK. Very swoon worthy!

Then there was the RC car accident... Even after she drove his little RC car into the lake, he didn't get mad. Guys can be petty when it comes to their beloved toys, but we can see that's not the case with Jong Hyun. He always puts Yura first. And I just love that.  

I honestly can't get enough of this couple. They're just so freaking cute together! Can't wait for next week!

Guest daneeollie

Yeah, I watch it raw eps too last night, and he's so cool towards bubbly yura..
and her sketchs skill? amazing...I'd like to see her sketchs jonghyun's face :x

Guest Tinkiebell

@daneeollie, after doing some research on Yura, I found out this girl is so talented in arts. Check out more of her drawings. 
yura-drawings-370x400.jpg

I think the reason, why she showed Jong Hyun some of her drawings, is because Jong Hyun told her that he painted the big red RC car himself. I'm not an RC cars expert, but I know that if playing with RC cars is your hobby, then you will have to assemble the car yourself. And raw RC cars don't come in colors, you will have to paint them yourself. So, Jong Hyun must have told her that he painted the big red RC car himself and that's what brought Yura to show off some of her drawings. 
I also wish she would do some sketches of Jong Hyun :)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Hong Jong Hyun Takes a Wild Guess at Girl’s Day Yura’s Weight on “We Got Married”deedeegii June 22, 2014Hong Jong Hyun Takes a Wild Guess at Girl’s Day Yura’s Weight on “We Got Married”

On the June 21 broadcast of MBC’s variety program “We Got Married,” virtual couple Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day’sYura went bungee jumping together.

Prior to actually bungee jumping, a worker told the two of them that their weight measurements were required for safety precautions. When Yura heard this, she showed hesitation and stated that she didn’t want to go through with it anymore. However, she ultimately agreed to have her weight measured after making the worker promise to keep it a secret.

The couple decided to bungee jump together, meaning that Hong Jong Hyun had to carry Yura in his arms when jumping.

In a personal interview with producers following the bungee jump, the actor was asked to guess Yura’s weight, to which he replied, “I really don’t know women’s weights. Since she [Yura] is very tall, would she be 60kg?”

According to Yura’s profile, her actual height and weight are 168cm (~5ft 1in) and 49kg (108 pounds). Viewers’ responses expressed their amusement at Hong Jong Hyun’s overestimated guess of his wife’s weight.

we got married

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/22/hong-jong-hyun-takes-a-wild-guess-at-girls-day-yuras-weight-on-we-got-married/#.U6bMEpRdXno

Guest Tinkiebell

I'm sorry, but I don't buy that she's 49 kg. No body shaming intended here, but seriously, at 168cm, 49 kg would be just stick and bones. And look at her thighs? Girl definitely has muscle and meat there, they don't look like stick and bones to me. Anyway, Yura has a nice and slim figure, that is not too skinny and looks perfectly healthy to me. I'd say she must be at least 54 kg at her height. 49 kg is her profile weight. And it's a well known fact that Idols lie about their profile weight because any weight that's above 50 kg is considered a shameful weight. Which is ridiculous. At her height, anything below 50 kg would be, as a matter of fact, extremely underweight.  

I'm still amazed that he could hold onto her after the cord hit the end. Even tho she held on tight and that would help, it still requires a lot of strength. I think the cord gave him a bloody nose too. But he didn't make a big deal out of it.

Guest daneeollie

@Tinkiebell‌

Ah, thx for ur quick research. I read on magazine some years ago about a member of a girl band that has a great talent on art but I can't remember who is she. But after u post the pict of Yura, now I realize it's her! I envy her talent :x

About the weight..well, only Yura knows her real weight ㅋㅋㅋ

Archived