Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Seung Ji

[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

I am really beginning to love this couple. He's beginning to come out of his shell more, he really laughs when he's talking to her. I can't wait to see the rest of their honeymoon because I'm sure it's going to be adorbs :) 
BTW has anyone decided on a nickname yet? From my signature, I've only come up with JongYoung since she calls him Jong and he calls her by her real name, Ah Young. 

mention of yura's marriage by mc around 5:33 in video link below! her reaction was so adorable as she was showing off her ring!

english subs out
http://realkshownow.blogspot.com/2014/06/we-got-married-episode-224-english-subs.html
fb fanpage of our otp
https://www.facebook.com/HyunRa.wgm.couple

@dramaluv3r101Hahaha I love how shy she got when she flashed her ring
@kimsoyeon18We're calling them the HyunRa couple? I've been saying JongYoung due to their own nicknames for each other :P 

LavelyShai said: @dramaluv3r101Hahaha I love how shy she got when she flashed her ring
@kimsoyeon18We're calling them the HyunRa couple? I've been saying JongYoung due to their own nicknames for each other :P 

Heard of girls day but never really care but just watching the first ep I like yura a lot she's just so bubbly makes u smile and can't wait till she help loosen HJH up

Guest wulfpopjusshi

Yura has this loudly cute laugh every time she feels shy; she's an overly happy wife, Sojin and Hyeri are dying to tease her, but is not necessary, she manages herself very good to get embarrassed and awkward instantaneously xD; she's cute.

In another major event (for me), there was Crayon Pop! I hope I could see one of them getting married someday, Gum Mi would be a wonderful wife, she's a sweetheart. There was Ailee too, she has to be the most talented singer in all Korea, I like Taeyeon an IU too, but Ailee's voice is pure power!

That Wedding Officer was very funny, very serious, but what about buying their parents an smartphone? What has to do it with anything? xD

@wulfpopjusshi The officiant was a veteran singer (his name escape my memory). Usually when a couple gets married, they give their parents money or food (I think) but he said give them smartphones because that's what their parents really want lol

Guest charliew

Hello JongYoung lovers.. :)
I dont know much about Jonghyun but i know him when i watched style with woobin and i never heard about Yura until this WGM and I honestly dont know whether i fall in love with Jonghyun or with Yura ... :) Her giggling and nervousness just too cute and on the other hand Jonghyun is so calm which one of traits that i love in a man! I cant wait for the next episode to see how Jonghyun will handle her playfulness and her bubbly personality. Very interesting couple! 

Guest eyeship

Someone met yura and jonghyun riding car together while they was filming wgm :) http://t.co/GONcGob6at

Guest daneeollie

Also forget the name of the officiant, but he's famous old singer.. He's Eru's father. Korean singer that quite famous in Indonesia :)

Btw..after absent for so long time & not watch WGM after yongseo couple. I dunno why I'm soo excited about this couple..maybe bcause the boy is so quite..opposite attrack for the bubbly girl :)

Hong Jong Hyun and Yura to Go Couple Bungee Jumping on ‘We Got Married’

2014.06.20 13:34

Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day’s Yura will be challenging themselves with couple bungee jumping.

During a recent filming for MBC’s We Got Married, Hong Jong Hyun and Yura made their way to a bungee jumping site.

Revealing that he has tried bungee jumping several times in the past, Hong Jong Hyun continued to make fun of Yura by saying, “It’s fun to have someone who has never tried bungee jumping.” Seeing how afraid and nervous Yura was, Hong Jong Hyun decided to jump by carrying her in his hands.

large view

But Yura showed her tears in the end, with Hong Jong Hyun patting her on the back, making viewers wonder what actually happened.

Hong Jong Hyun also brought along his RC car, which is one of his hobbies, and let Yura use one of his big RC cars. However, Yura reportedly dropped his RC car into the river by accident.

Check out the full episode on June 21!

Photo credit: MBC

Reporter : Ha Soo Jung | Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

[Any copying, republication or redistribution of enewsWorld's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited Without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civill penalties.]

Guest mase207

Haha aww Yura... she's just too cute. Taeun did bungee jumping on WGM as well... so interesting to see the differences in Yura and Naeun's reactions when they are up on the platform.

Yura and JH are the first couple since Taeun that I'm excited for. I have a feeling that they really did like each other from their first meeting. Hopefully their feelings will grow and become more serious.

[Girl's Day Yura Twitter Update] 
 @Girls_Day_Yura 뇽뇽 배고픈데 뭐먹을까요? 뭐먹을지 못정해서 밥못먹고있는거 뭔지아는사람ㅜㅜㅜ...
BqkOg4mCAAA-BUz.jpg

Guest Tinkiebell

Loving this new couple. Bubbly, girly Yura and the cool, composed and manly JongHyun. Opposites attract indeed! I didn't know much about them, individually before. So after watching their first episode and fell in love with them, I started searching for Hong JongHyun and Girl Day's Yura. And look, I found this silly video of Yura. Can't believe she really hit herself on the wall. Ouch, but sooo funny!