[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Guest lunase7en

LavelyShai said: So are they our JongYoung Rooftop Couple? I like :D:P Wait, is he ever gonna call her by her real name? That was his 'nickname' for her

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yura :x :x :x
10487469_10201339986340825_548593350649010484032_10201339986180821_4656865765522

Girl's Day Teaser Comeback
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"GIRL'S DAY - DARLING(달링) TEASER

Happy 4th Anniversary Girls Day :x :x :x
10541917_10201339984540780_763475442654810417758_10201339984420777_1892887023553

Guest joshuas

May I ask if that's her wedding ring she was wearing in her selca? Or a ring for all Girls Day members?

Guest joshuas

@colourgrae Ohhh... So I was excited for nothing! I was so happy thinking that it was her wedding ring. Oh well, I am hoping I could see it next time 

Guest lemoncupcake

Girl's Day celebrate their 4th anniversary

Girls-Day_1404841354_af_org.jpg

Girl's Day celebrated the 4th anniversary since the group debuted on July 9, 2010 with 'Girl's Day Party 1'!

Hyeri tweeted, "Our unnies, I love you today, tomorrow, and even the next day with no change.  Just like we were together every day for four years, let's be together forever.  I love you~~~"

Yura wrote, "So delicious.  Going to eat deliciously since it's our fourth anniversary~~~ (Hyeri came out like this but she told me to put it up)," which was quoted by Hyeri, who added, "Sojin looks funnier than I do kekekeke..."

Minah posted, "I also ate cake TT I must not have eaten it deliciously as they didn't take a picture of me... That's a shame, but I'm really grateful for the cake.  Today's song is really touching."

Congratulations to the girls!

Guest lemoncupcake

Girl's Day make a sweet splash with MV teaser for 'Darling'

Girl's Day celebrated their 4th anniversary with the release of their MV teaser for their upcoming song "Darling"!

The girls made a splash with their sweet and sexy charms for the summer and asked you to call them your 'darling'! They look like they're having loads of fun, but the fun won't stop there as they get ready to make their comeback next week!

As mentioned earlier, Girl's Day's first solo concert 'Summer Party', which will be held at UNIQLO AX Hall, Gwangjingu on July 13 (Sunday), ahead of their summer special album release on the 14th!

Guest hanikyu

I think that its not her wedding ring...we can check from wgm videos....its different....waw i cant wait girls day comeback...n i hope that HJH will accompany yura in promotions.... :x

Guest Fannie J

dramaluv3r101 said:

Hey guys, I just found this pic from http://fyeahyura.tumblr.com/. Not sure who took the photo tho, but the background is def their house right?!

In that picture I think Yura showing that she got hurt, bandaid on her arm. Probably her hubby took the picture because they were decorating the house. 

Guest Fannie J

I found a random pic on IG, fan taken. We can see that is the same shirt that Yura wear on a pic above >:D< guess what they are going ? :-?
10487366_779774585395820_113704548375422

Guest lunase7en

gusty_fitri said: @lunase7en I think he call her ah young after yura complain to him because he not call her by her nick name 2x. He said He will do better next time Ah young.

Guest lemoncupcake

@FannieJ : they were at Ulsan, Yura's hometown. after this week's episode, there will be 2 episodes for them having vacation at Ulsan, after that probably the Girls's day concert episode then followed by the MBC prize episode. Someone already post the Ulsan's trip picture on previous page of the thread (i forgot who).

Archived